Capp Cup v3.0 - SEASON 3 COMPLETE! DSGERBC CHAMP!

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 1,699 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad I missed it. I was working all day and came home to unexpected holiday guests (still here, actually). Had hoped to catch up later, but looks like I'll have to try for next time. Sounds like a lot of fun, though.

Just a few dirty pics from yesterday afternoon/last night/this morning (That's how many timezones we covered!).

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These may get banned as pron :sly:

:cool:The more I look at it, the more I like the first of my black and white images. I may crop it a bit and have that on my wall.

Looking forward to see more pron on here.

It is Alfa madness! You cannot call yourself a rear petrolhead until you have enjoyed the agony of owning an Alfa :)

Is there gonna be any impromptu Alfa racing today?

Maybe later this evening. In the meantime, here's some more Alfa pron.

*NSFW - Could cause a personal crisis*

autodromonazionalemonzaru.jpg

Chargin' Italians at Home

autodromonazionalemonzaf.jpg

Zagato de Variante del Rettifilio

autodromonazionalemonzaju.jpg

Magnifico!!

autodromonazionalemonzaqr.jpg

Alfa del Roggia

autodromonazionalemonzaow.jpg

Guilia Ascari

circuitdelasarthe2009e.jpg

Business in the front, party in the rear

circuitdelasarthe20091r.jpg

Alfa's in the hills of France

circuitdelasarthe20092w.jpg

Side by side under the Dunlop bridge

circuitdelasarthe20093u.jpg

Fill my eyes....with that double vision.

circuitdelasarthe20095.jpg

Beautiful from the front.....

circuitdelasarthe20096jd.jpg

.....and from the rear.

circuitdelasarthe20097e.jpg

Curb Cam​

..........I need a smoke. :drool:

Fantastic pron pix gents. I feel like I should be paying someone after that. Hahahaha

Naptown25rs
Sick shots Brandon!

Do you always smoke after Alfa's? lol

I had to after I got done with these, for sure! I think these are the best shots I've ever taken, they look amazing on the eyePad. Now I know what a Playboy photographer must feel like. :drool:

I really like those pictures in sephia and with faint colours..

I can see that it must give some associations with those vintage pronographic pictures, that some men at mature age likes..
(is that why you label them 'nsfw'..??) :sly:

Those pictures are fantastic Brandon!! You are going to make a fantastic photographer for my entry in the Ton's of Fun Tuning Shootout!!...lol. We can't lose!!!

Johnnypenso
Those pictures are fantastic Brandon!! You are going to make a fantastic photographer for my entry in the Ton's of Fun Tuning Shootout!!...lol. We can't lose!!!

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. ;)

I'm thinking we should run with visual damage Off for the whole season so we can have more incredible pictures. 👍

Menown
I thought it looked best in stock Alfa Red, but that white one looks great. Now I am torn.

Go all buck wild and do a Flourescent purple or pink on it. Or even orange with the blue numbers and blue wheels. Old gulf car. Hahaha

I did the Flourescent blue myself and was stunned how well it looked.

Menown
I thought it looked best in stock Alfa Red, but that white one looks great. Now I am torn.

I was the same way... I loved the stock look but didn't want to be like other cars out there. I'm really happy with how the white over red wheels turned out. 👍

Menown
I'll need to get another Alfa, I want to keep one stock :( I hate that I can't win it twice

I'd like to have 1 or 2 in their stock colors so you can leave it if you want. :)

Hi guys,
Those pics are just mmmmm lol. And to top it off that car is a dream to drive, but i must join the colour convo and mention my lovely shade of dark green, she almost looks like a british double agent. Can't wait till the next round....

I'd like to have 1 or 2 in their stock colors so you can leave it if you want. :)

I wish I had the credits to have 2 more, 10 mil a pop is steep.

I'll leave mine stock for racing as long as too many others don't. I might have to blow the 10 mil I saved up on a second one.

Lovin the photos.

Loved the racing last night/afternoon/evening/ whatever.

Definitely up for some more:)

Thanks RD for the invite.

Menown
I wish I had the credits to have 2 more, 10 mil a pop is steep.

I'll leave mine stock for racing as long as too many others don't. I might have to blow the 10 mil I saved up on a second one.

I should have a '65 ticket soon that I can send you so don't spend that money yet.

Brandon,

What are you looking at as a potential start date for the Alfa series or Capp Cup season 4? I need weekly racing excitement in my life... :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back