Concours Club [Single Make Same Tune Racing]

• Thread starter Captain Roh
  • 1,808 comments
Had forgotten to ask about gearbox. Thank you for clarifying that. I suppose adjusting the first gears is prohibited and the setting must be analog from the button which changes all gears together.

By the way 160 mph * 1.62= 260 kph for us in EU

Just had my bobs running the car in, in an endurance race, sounds nice the car ;) looking forward to tonight guys

Ayup lads!!

I'm back! :D

Have some catching up to do with chums tonight, and a bit of a sorting out ready for work mid week, so I cant join you later on but I will get an official combo up very soon. Still officially on holiday this evening ;)

Have a blast in the golf chaps, Crispy and I have had tonnes of fun in the past in that wee beastie.

Also, many many thanks to all you guys and BlaqueJacques in particular for keeping the club active in my abscence. I'm very happy to hear you've all continued to have a lot of fun over the last few weekends.

Thank you 👍

Ayup lads!!

I'm back! :D

Have some catching up to do with chums tonight, and a bit of a sorting out ready for work mid week, so I cant join you later on but I will get an official combo up very soon. Still officially on holiday this evening ;)

Have a blast in the golf chaps, Crispy and I have had tonnes of fun in the past in that wee beastie.

Also, many many thanks to all you guys and BlaqueJacques in particular for keeping the club active in my abscence. I'm very happy to hear you've all continued to have a lot of fun over the last few weekends.

Thank you 👍

Captain, I did a race at Deep Forest yet I am not on the first page of registered drivers?

All upgrades except turbos, no tuning-default settings only; top speed (no gear tuning) 160 mph; racing hard tyres; Suzuka (with weather), Laguna Seca, and Nurmburgring GP/D; 8 pm British Summer Time (about 1.5 hours from now).

Had good fun last night even tho there was only around 6 of us...

Was 1st time using manual gears and damn have to concentrate even more, i missed a few gears because i was listening to the car infront lol

great fun last night, epic racing with pag on seca, and the ring gp/d was some of the closest nose to tail racing i've had, think there were 5 of us just trading places and paint! lol all good fun tho

great fun last night and the ring gp/d was some of the closest nose to tail racing i've had, think there were 5 of us just trading places and paint! lol all good fun tho

Agreed Will, it was the best action for me from last night's races, excellent battles fought :cheers:

Welcome back Captain! 👍

Sorry i had to leave early on Sunday. That wet Suzuka race in a turbocharged FWD took the sting out of me.
Good to see the Captain back. Can't wait for the new criteria.

scuderiacurrent.png

In memory of my recent holiday, and with tribute to the passion witnessed there, Italy and Ferrari are the order of this weeks racing. Rome is a grand city, and constantly changing due to ongoing efforts to preserve its ancient history. Ferrari is well versed in tradition too, and istead of breaking the mould with this car, they took a perfectly good F 430 and made it even better! This is the Scuderia's first outing in Concours, and there can be no other place to race it. Two heats in the countrys Capital, followed by a race of attrition at the prestigeous and intensly fast Autodromo. Its good to be back gents. I hope this too will be one to remember 👍

Scheduled Event: Sunday 25th 8pm (BST)
Track: Rome Circuit [-] Autodromo Nazionale Monza [-]

Car: Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Tyres: Sport Hard
Aero Parts: Not Allowed
Tuning Parts: Semi Racing Titanium Exhaust
Settings: Power Restrictor @ 99.4% [543bhp]
Traction Control: Optional
Brake Bias: Optional
ABS: Optional
Pit Stop: Mandatory

: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :

I've added an exhaust just to give the Ferrari a little bark. It still doesnt sound like it should, but meh. Its as flavoursome as you're going to get. Just to reiterate as well, first two heats will be 15 minute sprint races at Rome. Third and final race will be 40minutes at the Autodromo.

Captain, I did a race at Deep Forest yet I am not on the first page of registered drivers?

Fixed 👍

PSN: Blitz187

I'll friend request you as soon as possible Blitz. Welcome.
Look out for us mid week so we can get the formalities out of the way and have you join in this weekend :)

Last edited:
I'll friend request you as soon as possible Blitz. Welcome.
Look out for us mid week so we can get the formalities out of the way and have you join in this weekend :)

Awesome! And shall I send you a request because I believe my list is full if Im not mistaken... Will need to make some room. I'll make sure to do it ASAP! 👍 Thanks.

Welcome back Shin! Nice race you attended in Monza I think.

Some days ago I was thinking of 430 as a possible combo and now here it is! Brilliant choice. Incredible vehicle.

Welcome back sir. Any idea when a practice will occour during the week.
Also damn you Jacques.
I'll be away for the weekend and as the game only comes out friday in Europe I probably will get it only by monday... Or not. I start University next monday. :grumpy:

1. Do you agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined in the OLR?
-Ofcourse!
2. Have you read all 3 opening posts fully?
-A couple of times
3. Is there anything you dont understand?
-Not at the moment...
4. Are you willing to perform a few test laps to prove your respectful racing credentials?
-Ofcourse

PSN: -jinmuc9

Loading F1 2011 now :)

Just noticed we are in 3rd place in thread count in Clubs and Leagues 👍

Last edited:
If you wish to join please post responding to the following:
1. Do you agree to abide by the rules and regulations outlined in the OLR?
2. Have you read all 3 opening posts fully?
3. Is there anything you dont understand?
4. Are you willing to perform a few test laps to prove your respectful racing credentials?

I would very much like to join this club.

1, yes
2, yes
3, I haven't read the entire thread, just the first page, but I would like to know how much tuning is typically involved. I prefer racing cars stock, but the concept of everyone racing the same car is also very appealing.
4, Sure

My PSN is alhajoth

I've just started a new GT5-career, I've only done the B, A, IB and IA licenses, so my car collection is at the moment limited to the prize cars from those 4(all gold), a Nissan 240 and the mighty Honda Today G.👍

Yayy...welcome back Gary, good to have you back again mate :D

And bringing Ferrari with you 👍

Sorry I couldn't join you guys in the Golf on sunday, went to a wedding on saturday, got a little drunk and spent the last three days recovering...good times 👍

As for F1 2011, I didn't even realise it was out... D'oh!!! A trip to game is in order tomorrow methinks!

Yayy...welcome back Gary, good to have you back again mate :D

And bringing Ferrari with you 👍

Sorry I couldn't join you guys in the Golf on sunday, went to a wedding on saturday, got a little drunk and spent the last three days recovering...good times 👍

Lol

:D

Cheers guys, I guess its good to be back :( hehe.

Just a quick note to those who have applied to join the Concours Club, I have seen your registration and I will be adding you on PSN tonight. 9pm is probably realistic.

Keep an eye out for me if you would like to perform test laps and/or practice with me this evening 👍

Oh and for those of you buying F1 2011, dont you dare let me catch you playing on sundays! lol. :D:tup: Or else! :P

Afraid I'm not going to show these next 4 weeks. Gutted :grumpy: @Shin.... you watch this sunday.... :mischievous:

Back