Concours Club [Single Make Same Tune Racing]

• Thread starter Captain Roh
  • 1,808 comments
great race guys, what a cool little car that is. Looking forward to the next car and tracks

cheers for the good races

Great race today! Don't worry about it akmuq, it's just racing. I know what you mean about the guy who quit. I had a run in with him when I was lapping him early on and had to pit as a result of it. Still had a great time and enjoyed racing with everyone.

I believe that was WIL9731, he wasn't driving very well when I lapped him but he wasn't ramming me either.

That was a great race, at least the 20 laps I was in for. I got a phone call as my tires were starting to get worn, so I was the first to pit by like 5 laps. :indiff: I came back though, and was up to sixth I think by the time I had to quit for good.

Sorry for that guys . The track was too quick for me . I just couldn't move out of the way quickly for peps .

picture.php

I was the meat in the Integra sandwich :lol:

Last edited:
Sorry I missed the race last night. I truely am an idiot. I added the 4 hour time difference instead of subtracting it. I set up a second clock on my computer to help me tell time.

Looking forward to seeing whats on the slate for this week.

Jason

More pics of close and clean racing...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I noticed watching my replay that a few cars were numbered: 1 :lol:

Also I think when the leader came up to lap me he was honking his horn-heard it on the replay-but not while driving. And my display does not show the leaders when in 11th place; nor do I have the course map on during the race.

A mic would have helped; apologies Douqua. PD needs to add blue flags a la'
F1 2010

All the best Robert Kubica 👍

Last edited:
Sorry for that guys . The track was too quick for me . I just couldn't move out of the way quickly for peps .

You moved over and hit me when I was beside you.
Anyways don't let it happen again. I am the organiser of the swift league you know:). Look forward to racing you again.

Also I noticed quite a few people from my Swift league racing last night.👍

Also I think when the leader came up to lap me he was honking his horn-heard it on the replay-but not while driving. And my display does not show the leaders when in 11th place; nor do I have the course map on during the race.

A mic would have helped; apologies Douqua. PD needs to add blue flags a la'
F1 2010

No worries.:) If you use the look back button you can see the name above the car.

Sorry for the DP.

Last edited:
You moved over and hit me when I was beside you.
Anyways don't let it happen again. I am the organiser of the swift league you know:). Look forward to racing you again.

Also I noticed quite a few people from my Swift league racing last night.👍

Says Mr perfect.:sly:

I am dying for some good clean competitive online racing. Can I get in on this? I have a mic. PSN: wildaeros.

Ugh!

Not been in all that long so apologies for the lack of a thread update.. Off to bed but I'll be back tomorrow morning to sort that out ;)

Great racing Sunday night gents ,the battle with shin roh was all race long and super clean. Not easy race for any slower drivers because the track was small and the grip was massive. What's next ?

: Week Two, Integra Race Mod, Race 3 :

tsukubaresult.png

Excellent finish to a superb race series gents 👍 Sounds like everyone had a close battle or two! Mine with Douqa and Deano were brilliant fun! I think all three of us made a few mistakes along the way, so the top three positions were really anybodys guess. That said, in the end Douqa won by quite a comfortable margin. And one mistake too many from me saw Deano pull a bit of a gap.

Start to finish through all three race meets were incredible. The overall result can be found in my weeks gone by section in the opening posts as usual. First and second this week finished on identical points!! The deciding factor coming down to a traditional tally of race wins. Of which the difference was 1!! Thanks guys, you made some truely memorable racing 👍

Please also check the opening posts for the next scheduled race event. 👍

By the way thanks for the video of last weeks racing Douqa, really appreciate that!

I am dying for some good clean competitive online racing. Can I get in on this? I have a mic. PSN: wildaeros.
Can I join into this event guys? I would love to find clean and fair drivers :)

Added 👍

PLEASE READ:

With the success of this latest meet I've decided I would like to offer prizes to podium winners. I will be giving prizes in Race Modified or purpose built race car combos only! Such race events will be held at random also. Any help I can get from concours members would be greatly appreciated... Car donations made to myself will be stock piled and given to the victors. (One random car from each member is seriously more than enough). Hence prizes will also be totally random and will be recieved in the week after the final race meet.

I'm in if i can.
I've been keeping an eye in this thread, and hearing your reports of good and clean races i really want to give it a try.

That said i bought those 2 cars about a week ago. Only problem is i allready race modified both. But i will buy a new one. They are great cars modified. I never driven them stock, but i'm willing to give it a try.

I'm in if i can.
I've been keeping an eye in this thread, and hearing your reports of good and clean races i really want to give it a try.

That said i bought those 2 cars about a week ago. Only problem is i allready race modified both. But i will buy a new one. They are great cars modified. I never driven them stock, but i'm willing to give it a try.

Your PSN doesnt fill me with confidence :lol: but I've sent you a friend request anyway ;) Innocent until proven guilty 👍

Your PSN doesnt fill me with confidence :lol: but I've sent you a friend request anyway ;) Innocent until proven guilty 👍

:nervous:

Lol. Thats from the old days of playing Counter Strike. I would always play like a kamikaze, runing to the middle of 5 or 6 enemies with a granade in the hand, ready to dye for the team. :crazy:

The nickname stick, but my behaviour in the track is the exact opposite.
I try to respect other drivers, maybe a bit to much some times. 👍

Wow i just looked at this weeks race, its going to be great. Really looking forward to it.

Dunno which car to choose hehe :crazy:

I realized now we are not using the '05 versions of the cars, but the '07 and '10.
And before i realized i bought a 2nd '05 Impreza. :dunce:

Should pay more atention when reading. :yuck:

I'd love to get in on some of this if you could add. I've been looking for a clean organized league.Thanks

psn=cpt_majestic2

Excellent, glad you stuck with the Impreza vs. Evo idea, had a great laff with them the other night 👍

Best get myself one of each and see which is best! Only one way to find out....:lol:

Hmmmm maybe on snow I will have an edge being a frost bitten Canadian boy experienced with winter driving :sly:

picture.php

Last edited:
Evo or Scooby, Evo or Scooby, Evo or Scooby??? Cant make a decision! Evooby it is.

Latest Posts

Back