Profits/losses:
Q1: 0cr
Q2: 0cr
Q3: 0cr
Q4: -50cr

Income: 8,700cr

--------
Announcement

Orion would like to announce that we will be opening our first dealership in our home town of Aberdeen, Scotland. We plan to expand to have at least 2 other dealers in Scotland in the future.

Last edited:
Another great quarter for Aquila motors. As such, we will be upgrading our small factory to a medium one for the cost of 5,000 credits.

Revenue - 5050
Expenses - 5000

Previous balance - 4760
Profit - 50

Pantheon Motor Corporation

Q4 Profit:
7,940 + 2,640
Current Balance: 10,580

Expenses
HQ - 500cr
1 factories - 1000cr
6 Dealerships - 1500cr
Development Costs Bullhead - 4250cr
Development Costs Great White - 700cr
Total - 7950cr

IncomeQ2 Profits - 20cr
Q3 Profits - 4270cr
Q4 Profits - 1650cr
Total - 5940cr

Cash on hand -9190cr

Phoenix Automotive would announce that 2 new dealerships and factories are opening. One will be in sunny Los Angeles, and the other will be in Houston Texas.

EDIT: Cost of factories are included im my latest post. Cost of dealerships are 500 CR Total

Last edited:
Phoenix Automotive would like to also announce 2 cars for these new markets
Car Model Specification Form
Fill this out before a new car goes on sale
Model: Phoenix Countryside
Trim: V6 (Standard), V8 (Premium)
Body Style: Pickup 250 CR
Engine: V6 (produces 350 hp) 150 CR or V8 (produces 475 hp) 250 CR
Drivetrain: F4 350 CR
Transmission: Manual 100 CR
Location of Factory: Houston, Texas 1,000 CR
Description: Every American needs a pickup truck for something. With the Phoenix Countryside you can easily accomplish the toughest of tasks.
Cost of Development:1,100 CR for Car. 1,000 CR for factory. Total 2,100 CR

Fill this out before a new car goes on sale
Model: Phoenix GT
Trim: Standard
Body Style: Coupe 100 CR
Engine: Standard - V8 Supercharged (produces 550 hp) 550 CR Total
Drivetrain: FR 150 CR
Transmission: Automatic or Manual 300 CR Total
Location of Factory: Los Angeles, California 1,000 CR
Description: While the Flash Concept Car is still a ways away. Customers can get a feel of what they can expect with the Phoenix GT. The GT's Supercharged V8 produces 550 hp and will get you to your business meeting or stock exchange in practically no time at all.
Cost of Development: 1,100 CR for Car. 1,000 for factory. Total 2,100

Cost for both cars and factories: 4,200 CR

Brand name: Menace Motors
Logo: Will post later
Headquarters Location: UK
CEO: MadFlavour
Company Type Budget sports cars
Factory Locations: UK
Dealership Locations: UK
Number of Car Models: 2 so far

---

Model Name: Menace 200S
Trim Levels: R Spec (Stripped of luxuries, lighter, more responsive)
Body Style(s): Coupe
Engine(s): I6
Drivetrain(s): FR
Transmission(s): Manual
Location of Factory: UK
Description: 290bhp entry level sports car, aimed to compete with the upcoming Idx and the current GT86/BR-Z. More powerful than the current GT86 which is what people wanted from the car.
Cost of Development:

I6 Engine Cost: 150Cr
Medium Factory (40,000 cars built/quarter) Cost: 6,000cr
Dealership (300-900 cars sold/quarter) x4 Cost: 1000cr
Headquarters Cost: 500cr
Manual Transmission: 100cr
FR Drivetrain: 150cr
Coupe Body Style: 100cr
Turbocharger: +200cr

Total costs: 8150cr
Sale price: 1600cr per unit
Units produced: 40,000

Current CR: 1850

Last edited:
Phoenix Automotive would like to announce that the Flash Concept car will make its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the 2nd Quarter. The Flash will also be available at the Detroit Motor Show in the 4th Quarter.

(Cost to enter the Flash at both Goodwood and Detroit is 300 CR Total)

Let me join in the fun:

Avalon Motor Corp.

JJNJQar.png

Headquarters Location: Plymouth, UK
CEO: Carmain2K
Company Type: Middle Class Cars (Think Audi)
Factory Locations: Plymouth, UK
Dealership Locations: 3

Birmingham, UK
London, UK
Berlin, Germany

Number of Car Models: 1

Car Model Specification Form:

Model Name: AS-2 (Avalon Sedan - Size 2)
Trim Levels: Standard (S) or SE
Body Style: Sedan/Wagon
Engine: 250-4 EcoTurbo (2.5 I4 Turbo) or 250-4D EcoTurbo (2.5 I4 Turbodiesel)
Drivetrain: FR
Transmissions: 6-speed Manual or 6-Speed Automatic (both trim levels)
Location of Factory: Plymouth, UK
Description:
The Avalon AS-2 is a brand-new sedan aimed at bringing down the 3-Series. It has been aimed at the average person with its fairly affordable price and its reliable, economical engines. We have engineered the car so it has as much room as possible inside, while keeping a fairly streamlined exterior that is pleasing to the eye.

Development Cost: 1,050cr
Price: 1,200cr

Expenses:

Headquarters: 500cr
Medium Factory (40,000 cars built/quarter): 6,000cr
Dealership X3 (900-2700 cars sold/quarter): 750cr
I4 Engine: 200cr
Diesel: 100cr
Turbocharger: 200cr
FR Drivetrain: 150cr
Sedan Body Style: 200cr
Wagon Body Style: 200cr

Total Cost: 8,300cr
Free Credits: 1,700cr

Last edited:
Subtotal: 9,100 cr
Victory Profit: 370 cr
Total after profit: 9,470 cr

==

Victory, VAR, and Aryeesport Press Conference:
Today, I would like to announce a wonderful day in the automotive industry! *clapping* Today...I would like to announce an alliance between Victory, Aryeesport, and Vintage Automotive Remanufacturing. This alliance will be called Beta Hemera Automotive Group. Together, we would like to proudly represent the future of the automotive industry.

To celebrate this occasion, Victory, will be unveiling a more hardcore version of our current S1. Not only that, the S1 will be renamed to VS-1.0 [due to licensing reasons and blah blah blah]. This more, hardcore variant, will be called the VS-1.0 R. It'll have a twin turbo inline 4 to produce even more power. It'll also have some weight reduction, including carbon fiber bits. A gran tourer that'll compete with the 650S and 458 Italia will be considered in the future.

VAR will also be introducing a new model, though at this time we are not sure what model that will be, and are looking to hear feedback, from you, the consumers. We are currently looking into classic trucks, as well as under-rated muscle cars from back in the day since popular cars are still easily attainable for the right price. The car will of course feature a V8 engine with the ever popular rear wheel drive configuration and is expected to pump out over 300 horsepower. We are also looking into aftermarket parts that will be optioned on the new car should you choose a factory performance modification if you do not want something that is entirely stock. We are expecting to announce the new model sometime this week.

And, of course, Aryeesport will be introducing a new model called the Talos. The new Talos will be a small 2-door coupe with 2.0 NA, 2.5 turbo I6, and 3.0 V6 NA options. The 2.0 option will be the "Talos S" trim level, the 2.5T will be the "Talos GT-R" trim level. The 3.0 V6 will be part of our new tuning firm, that'll be named in a future press conference.

We would like to thank everyone for their continued support and as always we will continue to provide you will affordable cars in various styles and configurations with acceptable performance for the hard working American. Thank you.

==

Updated:
Car Model Specifications:
Model Name:
VS-1.0

Trim Levels:
Base, Sports, T, R

Body Style(s):
Coupe (100 cr)

Engine(s):
Inline 4 (100 cr) (base and Sports)
Turbocharger (200 cr) (T)
Twin-Turbocharged (400 cr) (R)

Drivetrain(s):
FR (150 cr)

Transmission(s):
Manual (100 cr)

Location of Factory:
hand built factory somewhere in Mass.

Description (optional):
S1, Sports 1, is Victory's premier sports car. It's a light, cheap, modern, rear wheel drive coupe. It'll compete with the MX-5 and the GT86 (FRS). More trim levels, including a more hard core version will be added)
[picture to be added (hand drawn cuz skillz)]

Cost of Development (see below):
950 cr

==

Before car model update: 9,470 cr
Cost of update: 400 cr (twin-turbo; R variant)
Total: 9,070 cr

Harrbol is going to kick off the new year with a new vehicle; Called the Samtach, this sports coupe is relatively cheap with many options, including a more luxurious interior with the highest tier model.

Model Name: Samtach
Trim Levels: Samtach; Samtach V6; Samtach V6 4WD; Samtach V8; Samtach H.A.
Engine(s): 2L Turbo I4(212 hp); V6(316 hp); V8(380 hp) 2.4L Turbo I4(460 hp)
Drivetrain(s): FR; F4
Transmission(s): 6-speed manual; 6-speed auto; 7-speed semi-auto
Location of Factory: Lufkin, Tx
Description (optional): Starting at $24,231, this sports coupe is available to option up to $42,800.
Cost of Development (see below): 1900 cr.

In addition, Harrbol would like to upgrade the factory in Lufkin from "Small" to "Medium"
1900+5000=6900 cr

Harrbol now has 1650 cr

Firehound Police Vehicles is now publishing its 2014 Finances Report.

Beginning (Est. Q2 2014):
Small Factory: Cr.1,000
Dealership x2: Cr.250 x2 = Cr.500
Headquarters: Cr.500
V6 Engine: Cr.450
V8 Engine: Cr.500
Turbocharger: Cr.500
Automatic Transmission: Cr.500
FR Drivetrain: Cr.450
F4 Drivetrain: Cr.650
Sedan Body Style: Cr.400
SUV Body Style: Cr.700

Starting Expenditure: Cr.6,150

10,000 - 6,150 = Cr.3,850

Q3 2014:

Profit: Cr.1,330

3,850 + 1,330 = Cr.5,180

Q4 2014:
Profit: Cr.1,580

5,180 + 1,580 = Cr.6,760

Firehound Police Vehicles now announces it is opening a new dealership in Atlanta, Georgia, serving the East Coast and bringing the total FPV dealer network up to 3. It is investing Cr.250 in opening this new dealer.

6,760 - 250 = Cr.6,510

It also announces that it is commencing research & development on a new Four-Cylinder Turbo engine to see use in the FPV Enforcer Patrol, which will be introduced in Q2 2016 on the second anniversary of Firehound Police Vehicles' establishment. It is investing Cr.500 in developing this engine and making sure it can withstand the punishment of police duty.

6,510 - 500 = Cr.6,110

Current Balance: Cr.6,110

Starting Form

Fill this out to start your company. See the expenditures list to check costs.

Brand name: Canuck Automotive Company
Logo:
116868-26699100b32493106f4787756c6cc643.jpg

Headquarters Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
CEO: Me
Company Type: An All-Rounder company that produces a wide variety of vehicles.
Factory Locations: Toronto ON, Winnipeg MB, Edmonton AB,
Dealership Locations: Toronto ON, Montreal QC, Vancouver BC, Edmonton AB, Saskatoon SK, Winnipeg MB, Charlottetown PEI, Fredericton NB, Halifax NS, St Johns NFLD
Number of Car Models: 3

---

Fill this out before a new car goes on sale.

Model Name: Doe
Trim Levels: Base, Blizzard Edition
Engine(s): I4
Drivetrain(s): FR, F4
Transmission(s): 5-Speed Automatic, 6-Speed Manual
Location of Factory: Toronto, ON

Description (optional): ("Doe" Is another term for female deer) The Doe is Canada's lightweight sport's coupe based on Canuck Automotive Company's A-Platform. It's I4 engine is reliable and surprisingly powerful for it's size. It's both faster, lighter, and more reliable than other cars in it's class, and costs less. It has the shortest wheelbase of Canuck's A-Platform cars. The Blizzard Edition provides it with AWD for better winter driving. The Doe is as good of a daily driver as it is a sport's car!

Cost of Development (see below): 1850

*Test and performance data will be determined by a moderator based on the above.

---

Model Name: Caribou
Body Style(s): Sedan
Engine(s): V6
Location of Factory: Winnipeg, MB

Description (optional): The Caribou is a sedan based on Canuck Automotive Company's A-Platform. The Caribou has the same transmission and drivetrain as the Doe. The Caribou is a sedan based more around comfort. It still maintains performance and reliability from the Doe's Transmission and Drivetrain. It's V6 Engine gives the Caribou a lot of power. The Caribou also has a slightly longer wheelbase then the Doe. The Blizzard Edition makes the Caribou the ultimate sedan for driving in the snow. The Caribou is the perfect car to meet anyones needs!

Cost of Development (see below): 600

*Test and performance data will be determined by a moderator based on the above.

---

Model Name: Moose
Body Style(s): Coupe (Muscle)
Engine(s): V8
Location of Factory: Edmonton, AB

Description (optional): The Moose is Canada's Muscle Car. It has a stronger body that resembles muscle car's from the early 1970's. It has the same transmission and drivetrain as the Doe and Caribou, and follows Canuck Automotive Company's A-Platform. It's ultra powerful V8 Motor makes it a monster on the drag strip. The Moose is also the lightest of the Modern Muscle Cars, allowing for better handling. It shares the same length of wheel base as the Caribou. The Blizzard Edition gives the Moose AWD. The Moose keeps on with Muscle Car tradition and continues it with improved performance in all areas!

Cost of Development (see below): 650

---

Expenditure List

Headquarters: 500
Small Factory (5,000 cars built/quarter) X3: 3000
X3: 3000
Dealership(300-900 cars sold/quarter) X10: 2500

I4 Engine: 250
V6 Engine: 300
V8 Engine: 400
FR Drivetrain: 300
F4 Drivetrain: 450
Manual Transmission: 250
Automatic Transmission: 350
Coupe Body Style (Doe): 250
Sedan Body Style (Caribou): 300
Coupe Body Style (Moose): 250

Total Cost: 9100

Money Leftover: 900

Once the game progresses, I'll have more moderators to help me out. I try to take the players' wants into consideration, but taking polls whenever someone wants a rule change would simply take too long and bog down the game.

My goal is to make the game as realistic as possible without having a meltdown.

Anyway, Kentucky won, so I'm in a good mood right now.

2014 Q4 Profit Report

@ItGivesYouWings 610cr
@Grayfox 770cr
@Jahgee1124 1660cr
@The Bman 2640cr
@DurWinning 870cr
@Capt Air 1650cr
@PsychoMuppet 1250cr
@Danny 470cr
@Beeblebrox237 5050cr (5095 cars sold)
@AlvaroF 3680cr
@The Stig Farmer 2480cr
@Firehound427 1580cr
@ildd 2880cr
@Doog 1740cr
@BKGlover 1110cr
@PeterJB 990cr
@AudiMan2011 -50cr (no cars sold; no dealerships)
@ProjectWHaT 370cr

All Players: Please post 2014 finances (profits, expenditures) ASAP.

I'm currently looking for a player or two with knowledge of motorcycles and/or military vehicles to be co-moderators of the game. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Edit: I'm going to make Sunday, "Test Day", when I have time on my hands to give performance figures for models.
I appear to have been ignored.

I want to get in on this, too!
---

Starting Form
Brand name: 21 Motorsports
Logo: TBD
Headquarters Location: Providence, RI
CEO: Tunerguy21 (me)
Company Type (ex. Supercars, SUV's, etc.): Affordable sports cars to high-end hypercars
Factory Locations:
-Providence, RI
-Tokyo, Japan
Dealership Locations:
-Providence, RI
-Los Angeles, CA
-Tokyo, Japan
Number of Car Models: 2

---

Model Name: R200
Trim Levels: Base, Sport, R (w or w/o Track Pack)
Engine(s): 2.0 Liter I-4 N/A; 2.0 Liter I-4 Turbo
Transmission(s): 6-MT
Location of Factory:
-Providence, RI
-Tokyo, Japan
Description (optional): 21 Motorsports' entry-level sports car. Both 2.0 liter N/A and turbocharged engines are available (depending on trim level). The R200 base model comes only with the N/A, and is a high-compression, high-revving engine great for someone looking at a daily driver with some decent trackabliity. The R200 sport comes standard with the same N/A 2.0 liter engine as the base model R200-albeit with slightly more power-but the 2.0 liter turbo variant is now available as an option. The compression and redline are reduced to accomodate the added boost, but is just as durable as the N/A. The R200 Sport also has the optional oil cooler from the base model as standard. The R200 R is the most powerful and most track-ready variant available. It only comes with the 2.0 liter turbo engine. With dual oil coolers as standard and increased boost pressure, the R200 R is capable of some serious lap times not typically expected of a car of this size. With the R-only optional Track Pack, boost is supplied by a larger, more-efficient turbocharger and intercooler, and has a full titanium turbo-back exhaust with high-flow catalytic converter. The dual oil coolers are also more efficient than the normal R. Fully-adjustable coilover suspension is available as an option on Sport models, and comes as standard on the R and R Track Pack models.
Cost of Development:

---

Model Name: R300
Trim Levels: Base, Sport, R (w or w/o Track Pack)
Engine(s): 3.0 Liter I-6 N/A; 3.0 Liter I-6 Twin-Sequential Turbo
Transmission(s): 6-MT
Location of Factory:
-Providence, RI
-Tokyo, Japan
Description (optional): The 21 Motorsports R300 is a the quintessential street/track car so far. The base model comes with a high-revving, high-compression 3.0 liter naturally-aspirated I-6 in a lightweight body. This is most popular for the car enthusiast to enjoy on the commute to-and-from work as much as the track. The Sport model has in creased power from the N/A I-6 via slightly larger cams, slight head work, and a more free-flowing stainless steel exhaust system. However, the big power comes from the addition of the optional Twin-Sequential Turbocharged 3.0 liter I-6 engine. Like the R200, full-adjustable coilover suspension and an oil cooler are options. The R model has this engine as standard, as well as the coilover suspension package and new dual oil coolers. For those who want the ultimate in streetable track weapons, the R300 R Track Pack has more efficient and higher-boosting turbos, a larger intercooler, and state-of-the-art dual oil coolers. The Track Pack also has more aggressive 280 degree cams, a full head work (while still remaining streetable), and forged internals. Serious weight savings have been done in the form of carbon fiber used wherever possible, with standard bucket seats with 4-point harnesses.
Cost of Development:

---

Expenditure List
Small Factory (5,000 cars built/quarter) Cost: 1,000cr (x2)
Dealership (300-900 cars sold/quarter) Cost: 250cr (x3)
Headquarters Cost: 500cr
Design & Development Cost:
-I4 engine: 100cr (x2)
-I6 engine: 150cr (x2)
Turbocharger: +200cr (x2)
Manual Transmission: 100cr (x2)
FR Drivetrain: 150cr (x2)
Coupe Body Style: 100cr (x2)

TOTAL EXPENSES: 4,850cr
TOTAL SAVINGS: 5,150cr

EDIT: Let me know if the finances were calculated correctly.

Last edited:
You posted it in the middle of a quarter. You'll earn a profit every FULL quarter
I posted mine just over 2 hours after a quarter ended. I thought this was updated every day?

It's been over 24 hours for me and I posted before 12pm. That's a full quarter. Where's my money?

Last edited:
I posted mine just over 2 hours after a quarter ended. I thought this was updated every day?
It's been over 24 hours for me and I posted before 12pm. That's a full quarter. Where's my money?
I started mine at the beginning of Q2 but didn't see sales/revenue until Q3, so I think there's just a standard delay of at least 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back