Cursed Political Content

• Thread starter TexRex
  • 6,598 comments
Strange. I'm not signed into Twitter (can't be signed into an account you don't have) and can see them.

Edit: But if I tap on an embedded Tweet to view it on Twitter it doesn't load. :lol:

Last edited:
You do need to be signed in to Twitter to be able to view tweets, and yes, you can blame Elon for that:

It is reportedly a temporary measure to combat platform abuse.
Aka a problem Elon created because he wanted to do "something" but there is no rationale behind it.

Sensible people:
MAOrrgel.png

48,908 people would rather kill black people than love their kid no matter what? That's Making America Great Again.

Screenshot_20230704_031924_Chrome.jpg

Aside from totally missing the point about freedom of expression, the following is certainly a compelling argument. As in, he wants to compel them to support his platform. Nothing free about that:

Screenshot_20230704_033714_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
"If X does Y, then they hate America" is just pulling out the magnet to get the leftover iron filings to cling to you.

What century is it again?

There is one account I follow on Twitter that is outside things I agree with. I follow it to get a sample of supposedly ultra far-left views. Actual, ultra far-left not US discourse far-left.

It is so far-left in its hated of the US and NATO that it meets far-right pro-Russian fascism on the other side of the world.

Anyway, here's a typical retweet. It's from the same hack who accused Jens Stoltenberg of being a CIA agent who blew up that oil pipe.

The account and the hacks it endorses will do anything except blame Russia. Russia is, bizarrely, completely faultless to these far-left nutjobs.

Substitute, "these far-left" with "Mega republicans" Many would agree, how amazing the sentence retains 100% accuracy.

"If X does Y, then they hate America" is just pulling out the magnet to get the leftover iron filings to cling to you.

What century is it again?
Lol. How it started:
How it's going (h/t: Ron Filpkowski):

F0Te6IVXwAEZjPG.jpeg

Last edited:
I honestly never thought that the views of "cancel culture" and "it's a free market, personal decision" would go through a complete reversal of polarity between the left and right. Yet here we are.

Last edited:
After the above tweet I should've perhaps seen this coming, but I did naht...

IMG_20230706_201504.jpg

Given his Twitter handle perhaps the poster (who has since made their account private) sees the poll result as some kind of win for God. A God win, as it were.

Nazis.jpg

Last edited:
If a modern Nazi party is what you're after, there's a gigantic, cold country in North Asia you can **** off to, then. They've even built you a town.

After the above tweet I should've perhaps seen this coming, but I did naht...

View attachment 1271065

Given his Twitter handle perhaps the poster (who has since made their account private) sees the poll result as some kind of win for God. A God win, as it were.

View attachment 1271066

So... the Nazi Party? They hated homosexuality and there is no stretch of the imagination needed to imagine Nazi views on any trans issue.

So... the Nazi Party? They hated homosexuality and there is no stretch of the imagination needed to imagine Nazi views on any trans issue.
...which became really problematic for that one Nazi...

(I think this actually illustrates the similarities to the current situation...the Nazis probably didn't genuinely hate gay people - at least Hitler didn't - but scapegoating the gays was a useful tool to consolidate power)

Yeah, but what did they have against bears?

Screenshot_20230707_021820_Chrome.jpg

Yup, it's ****ing Chachi. By an amazing coincidence he recently lost a lawsuit - which claimed the evil Hollywood jooz wouldn't offer him work because he called Obama a Muslim - and had to sell his house to pay the lawyers. A career working for Sorbo starring in Left Behind movies surely beckons.

Last edited:
Or maybe – just maybe – one's fifteen minutes of screen fame expired roughly two decades ago. Like nearly everyone else.

Gonna spoiler this because...ick...but I think the language is permissible here.

960x0.png

Ick.
You do need to be signed in to Twitter to be able to view tweets, and yes, you can blame Elon for that:

I have the nagging suspicion the "platform abuse" explanation is a lie and it's tied to the non-subscriber browsing limits. Supporting traffic is too costly and money's not coming in.

Back