Derek Speare Designs - Button Boxes - Shifters - Great Gear

• Thread starter derekspeare
  • 1,567 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Danny Bouwes - Danny wins the DSD Mini Max! Thank you to everone who was interested. There will be more contests coming.

Hi,

Here is some photo's of the Pro Sequential shifter mounted with my table clamp:

IMG_20130801_154349_zpsd5aaa9ac.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20130801_154552_zps751d6a5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20130801_154728_zpsaffea615.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for the great service you have provided Derek! ;)

Niclas Loevgreen

Last edited:
Thank you for posting your photos and thoughts Niclas :) Your sim racing space looks great, and thank you for choosing my shifter to add to your sim racing fun!

@St8smn - there will be other promos to come ;)

Who Likes Short Throw Sequential Shifters? DSD Does!

I've had some time to work out the kinks so the DSD Pro Sequential can be fitted with internals to make it a short throw. It's short! You get 3 degrees of movement in each direction.

The video shows a quickie mount rigged up on a Playseat. Clearly, the shifter - like all DSD Shifters - require a sturdy mount. I'm going to offer them up now as the "Short Throw Pro" (official name) is ready to go to production. New shipments for the Short Throw Pro will ship on August 31st.

The price is the same as the DSD Pro Sequential with the bent shaft at 179.75 USD (plus 10.95 for US shipping and 23.95 for international shipping). You can order either a bent or a straight version, and if you want to order before the DSD site is fully updated to allow for this new version, order a "Bent Shaft" from the DSD Site and specify in the paypal note to seller that you want either a "Bent Short" or "Bent Straight" (say it with a smile ;))

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/shifters

We're happy to have quite a number of Pro Sequential in service. The short throw is something folks have wanted. I think the short throw adds a unique dimension to the shifter.

Thanks for looking!

d

NB - for my customers who have a DSD Pro Sequential: If there is sufficient demand for a refit service by owners of current shifters, I would consider offering it. However, it would require payment and it would require that the device return home for it. The target fee for a Short Throw refit would be about 65 USD and that would include any other updates/repairs/overhaul/cleaning and also include free worldwide return shipping.

Hey Derek and everybody, I just ordered one of Derek's "Trail Boss" Button Boxes from him and it will be shipped out on the 12th of August, I can't wait...just wanted to say Thank You Derek in advance. I know it will be a FANTASTIC unit. :-)

I alway's buy from an AMERICAN made company's.......(if at all possible)

And, maybe I can get one of your Sequential shifters before to long (I'm saving up for that) also. That thing looks so nice.

Stone775 (Ol' Stone)

Last edited:
Hey Derek and everybody, I just ordered one of Derek's "Trail Boss" Button Boxes from him and it will be shipped out on the 12th of August, I can't wait...just wanted to say Thank You Derek in advance. I know it will be a FANTASTIC unit. :-)

I alway's buy from an AMERICAN made company's.......(if at all possible)

And, maybe I can get one of your Sequential shifters before to long (I'm saving up for that) also. That thing looks so nice.

Stone775 (Ol' Stone)

Hi Ol' Stone :) Thank you for your order. I am certain you're going to enjoy your Track Boss and have a lot of great racing fun with it. All DSD components - even our circuit boards - are manufactured right here, in house, in the USA by dedicated American workers :)

Hello all - my apologies for the DSD site interruptions. It seems there is a persistent issue with some software causing some intermittent downtime. It's as equally frustrating to us as it is to you. We're working quickly to sort out the trouble and get the site back up and running as reliably as it has.

Email: derek.speare@derekspearedeisngs.com or derek.speare@ymail.com

Thank you for your patience!

d

SOLD OUT SOLD OUT SOLD OUT - THANK YOU!

Hi folks,

Here's another Blowout Bash (my official name for it). Now is the time to get an all red Track Boss and save some loot in the process. They call me crazy for these discounts, but the inventory has to move! We have a small run of all red Track Boss buttons boxes:

HPIM1825.jpg

They're going for 85 USD - SHIPPED ANYWHERE FREE! That's an insane discount which is as much as 40 bucks! To order yours, send the paypal to orders@derekspearedesigns.com - we'll ship it as early as tomorrow morning (we ship Saturdays, too). This discount applies to new orders only.

This is a small run. When this run is sold out, I'll update this thread accordingly.

Thank you to the sim racing community to serve your sim racing needs. Nearly 6000 sim racing enthusiasts from one end of the globe to the other are my customers. I'm fortunate to supply you with what I hope to be the best components and service without costing a ton of money.

Cheers!

d

Last edited:
'yoink'

I'll take one of those good sir, $$ sent. cant wait !

one question though , are those buttons red or orange? They look orange in that pic.

cheers

Hello Travis,

My apologies. This promo has sold out - I have a black version of the same as what's in the photo. We will send that Monday morning. I hope that does no present any objections. The Blowout Bash was very popular. I apologize that we've run out faster than expected.

Thank you for your order - your confirmation email has been sent :gtpflag:

Yes, the buttons are red - that photo isn't the best :)

jefbougy, have you got anymore pictures of your racing rig and spec's for it? I think it is pretty cool looking.

Here's an update for August 12, 2013:

All orders promised for August 12th shipment have shipped. Please allow a minimum of 10 to 15 working days for international shipments. Check your paypal email of record for your shipping/tracking information. Some orders from the August 19th list have shipped today as well. If you have received your shipping confirmation, then that means your order has shipped.

Thank you!

Hello Derek, I just wanted to tell ya that my "Track Boss" Arrived Yesterday morning here in East Texas, But I could not pick it up until today. I was really surprised that was here so quick (2 day's) It was really nicely packaged and it got here safe and sound. I had to make another mount as the one I thought would work did not. No problem after i finished some other things I had going, I got to making another mount and it came out real well and I got the button box mounted on the mount with velcro and it really came out very nice, I got about 15 or so button's assigned and I'll finish sometime tomorrow setting it up.

Now, I have to tell you what I think; This is one NICE piece of equipment I knew it would be BUT, This is a really well built box, It is very very well planed out in the way it is designed... And, it's got a feel about it that I know that it made from real good Items and part's. I could not be more pleased with it, Derek. And, I will be back to buy from you again. Take Care and God Bless.

Hello Derek, I just wanted to tell ya that my "Track Boss" Arrived Yesterday morning here in East Texas, But I could not pick it up until today. I was really surprised that was here so quick (2 day's) It was really nicely packaged and it got here safe and sound. I had to make another mount as the one I thought would work did not. No problem after i finished some other things I had going, I got to making another mount and it came out real well and I got the button box mounted on the mount with velcro and it really came out very nice, I got about 15 or so button's assigned and I'll finish sometime tomorrow setting it up.

Now, I have to tell you what I think; This is one NICE piece of equipment I knew it would be BUT, This is a really well built box, It is very very well planed out in the way it is designed... And, it's got a feel about it that I know that it made from real good Items and part's. I could not be more pleased with it, Derek. And, I will be back to buy from you again. Take Care and God Bless.

Thank you, Stone :) I appreciate the kind words!! I'm pleased all is in order and your Track Boss is where it needs to be :gtpflag:

Hi all,

Here's an update for August 24th: All orders promised for August 28th shipping will ship on schedule or sooner. August 31st shifters will be shipping this week and will ship on time as well. DSD CSW Ultra Panels are in production. I'm expecting to take orders in the next several days for a September 23rd promised shipping date.

Happy racing!

d

I just wanted to update a little bit about my DSD "Button Box" I've had it for 10 day's now and I have it setup the way I like. And I Love this thing it's great let me tell you. It's really help's me alot. I have to reach around so far to be able to reach my key board it's a real struggle for me because I don't have very much room for my wheel area, This really help's me so much as to just be able to push a button by my wheel to do so much. Thanks Again Derek for your wonderful product's :-}

Stone775

I just wanted to update a little bit about my DSD "Button Box" I've had it for 10 day's now and I have it setup the way I like. And I Love this thing it's great let me tell you. It's really help's me alot. I have to reach around so far to be able to reach my key board it's a real struggle for me because I don't have very much room for my wheel area, This really help's me so much as to just be able to push a button by my wheel to do so much. Thanks Again Derek for your wonderful product's :-}

Stone775

Thank you, Stone - having buttons right where you need them makes a huge difference :) Going to the keyboard is :scared::crazy::ouch:

Happy racing!

d

:gtpflag:

Thank you - this special one off set of CSW Panels has been sold. :)

Hi All,

Here's a set of CSW Panels with black buttons looking for a good home:

HPIM1848.jpg

They're a one off set. The odds are quite low more will be made. They will either go on the shelf here or on someone's CSW Wheel. They'd prefer to see use and not the storage shelf. That said, they're ready to ship out to a new home.

To claim them, send 259.50 USD to orders@derekspearedesigns.com - make sure to include your full and complete shipping address and indicate that you want the "Black CSW Panels". You'll receive confirmation that the paypal has been received and your panels will ship as early as tomorrow. BTW, these ship free anywhere in the world. Here's the full detail on the DSD CSW Panels:

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/cswpanels

Thank you,

d

Last edited:
Insane Blowout - DSD Velocity r3 - OMG WTF!

Hi all,

Here's another "Insane Blowout" ready to ship. For 99 bucks shipped anywhere, you'll receive a DSD Velocity r3 with yellow buttons:

HPIM1858.jpg

HPIM1859.jpg

There is only one of these on hand, so the first one to send 99 USD via paypal gets it - send to orders@derekspearedesigns.com and make sure you include your shipping address :) When it's claimed, I'll post accordingly here that it's gone.

The 99 bucks means that it's at least a 22 dollar discount for American customers and 35 for international folks. Get it while it's hot!

OMG WTF! :P

d

Here's an update for all those who have a button box promised for August 28th shipping and for those who have a CSW Panel order promised for either August 28th or September 4-6th shipping: All orders are shipping today. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back