F1 2010F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 2,099 comments
The trophies are pretty much the same on both consoles. That Full House acheivement could be a challenge in legend or expert mode or whatever it's called.

But it should be satisfying when we do it

Anyone planning on going through the career doing everything fully?.. Doing all the practices.. and all laps for a full race... instead of cutting it down to say 10 laps per race?

Last edited:
And since you guys don't have an "F-Duct Lever" on your G25 it can't be used properly anyway :dunce::sly:

You can set the middle jog button on the shifter console (of the G25) to control the F-Duct. In the case of DFGT, the dial/button would've been perfect.

Man, watching the F1 qualifying really makes me want to play this game...

Must be time to get out F1CE to quell the cravings until it comes.

Spa was excellent today. Best race of the season so far.
Best season for years so far. Good to have so many drivers in with a shout at this stage.

Anyone planning on going through the career doing everything fully?.. Doing all the practices.. and all laps for a full race... instead of cutting it down to say 10 laps per race?

I plan to do it all properly, but if I simply haven't got the time, I'll probably have to cut the races in half to make it work.

Hopefully they'll have an accelerated wear function for tyres and faster fuel consumption for shorter races.

It depends on if you can save and back out of a weekend like you could in F1:CE. If I can I will do practice/qualifying during the week and do the race on the weekend. Also will try doing one of those "diary" things that people have done in F1:CE.

Side-Note: I saw that there is a trophy for playing 7 years in career, hopefully we can do more than that.

Wrong. Look it up. You can either do a 3, 5 or 7 year career. 7 is the most. You were only allowed 5 in F1:CE too.

Yeah, Codemasters confirmed that seven years is the most, the reason being is that most Formula 1 careers don't last much longer than that.

Yeah, Codemasters confirmed that seven years is the most, the reason being is that most Formula 1 careers don't last much longer than that.

Somebody tell Rubinho!

On another note, saw this great comparison video, checked the past few days to see if it was posted and couldn't see anything.

I think this has definitely just fallen into the "must get" category for me, and I'll have to make time to play it somehow!

"Most" being the operative term. Barrichello might have 300 starts, but there are a lot of drivers who don't make 30.

But most top class drivers last longer, Webber, Alonso and Button have done more than 7 years and im sure Hamilton and Vettel will too.

Last edited:
But most top class drivers last longer, Webber, Alonso and Button have done more than 7 years and im sure Hamilton and Vettel will too.
Yes, they do - but seven years seems to be the average. Sure, there's the Webbers and Alonsos and Buttons, but there's also the Grosjeans, Nakajimas and Bourdais-es of this world.

Yes, they do - but seven years seems to be the average. Sure, there's the Webbers and Alonsos and Buttons, but there's also the Grosjeans, Nakajimas and Bourdais-es of this world.

I would pay to see the CART drivers faces when Bourdais got fired.

I do find it rather strange that they would cap the career there should be no reason if you wish to keep going. but anyways i am glad they really made this game look good and have a good authentic feel.

one thing i am semi-concerned about is. what do the cars look like? do they look like they did at the beginning of the season? and what tracks are going to be included? all of them? or just the 2010 tracks that are used? i am very interested in Korea, and India. do you think they are going to be making an f1 game every year? id probably still buy it.

i am sorry if this info has been given and seen, but i have not be able to really find anything.

Not sure what the cars will look like. Probably just what they generally look like all season. 2010 tracks. There will be a game every year.
Here is korea

Look at the start of the race on the map. It looks as though a white dot stops. Hopefully that is a car stalling on the grid. It could be light reflections though.

Last edited:
Back