F1 2010F1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter MS7XWDC
  • 2,099 comments
Ya I think its BS that GameStop is getting them a day or 2 late. Employee told me their shipping them day of >:embarrassed: But I guess I wont be trading anything in to get it now. Best Buy already has their inventory updated and they have it. Reward Zone points rock anyways ^_^

My copy is at the packing process! Fingers crossed for wed/thurs delivery! :D

WooooHoooo ... Im gonna pick up my copy in 5 hours from now from a local shop ... it has not been release here yet but my guy is the Shnizzle ! A full review on ur way in 24 hours ...

New Silverstone. I still have doubts about the shifting sound (and no fingers movements while changing gears - though with black gloves they would be hardly visible). I guess I'll have to live with that :(

Picking mine up tomorrow at 8 am at the local Fry' for $49.96

http://newspaperads.mercurynews.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=32664

Well I was the first customer the manager saw at my local Fry's saw this morning @ 8:00 and I came up dry hole. The shipment hadn't arived yet he stated, he assured me that he will snag the first one off the top for me as soon as the UPS man shows, Gerrrrr and give me call. So much for truth in advertizing.

Last edited:
New Silverstone. I still have doubts about the shifting sound (and no fingers movements while changing gears - though with black gloves they would be hardly visible). I guess I'll have to live with that :(

thank you for posting this. I'm still debating on whether I should get this or not. I want to but I've been busy playing Halo Reach lately and may just play that until Nov when GT5 comes out.

thx for the video, i wanted to see the new Silverstone layout. I don't like it.
i hated Silverstone in previous F1 and race games. But now even my favorit corner is gone. the Chicane right/left befor diving under the bridge. but there are plenty of awsome tracks, Spa, Monaco, Hongaroring, Albert park, Canada, Interlagos,...

don't care about the shifting sounds or finger movements. i Only hope it does't play arcade'ish

Why were they advertising NA release date for 21st, and now everywhere is 23?!! More waiting!!!!!!!!!!

Well I was the first customer the manager at my local Fry's saw this morning @ 8:00 and I came up dry hole. The shipment hadn't arived yet he stated, he assured me that he will snag the first one off the top for me as soon as the UPS man shows, Gerrrrr and give me call. So much for truth in advertizing.

Don't feel bad...It happen to me also from the Fremont Store...told it would be here at noon time.....there were not in at any of there local stores in the south bay

Upshifting, there is a slight delay, but is it really that noticeable? I think after an hour or two with the game you won't notice it.

Besides, if that's the only thing you're worried about with this game, surely that's good?

Checked all the stores around here, none have even heard of it, appears aliens must have abducted all the copies or something since nobody can seem to find them.:lol:

Will have to order it online I guess.

thx for the video, i wanted to see the new Silverstone layout. I don't like it.
i hated Silverstone in previous F1 and race games. But now even my favorit corner is gone. the Chicane right/left befor diving under the bridge. but there are plenty of awsome tracks, Spa, Monaco, Hongaroring, Albert park, Canada, Interlagos,...

don't care about the shifting sounds or finger movements. i Only hope it does't play arcade'ish

I disagree the new layout is better for one corner, the Abbey curve because it's a corner where you can see so clearly who's fast and who's slow no doubt. Seeing the Red Bull take that corner flat for the first time was amazing and seeing the contrast in speeds between the GT2's and Peugeot 908's there was eye opening as well.

Well, no one has any clue when they are getting the shipment since one isn't shown. I ended up ordering my copy from Amazon.

Alot of people are giving this game a hard time over on the codemasters forums:nervous: Also some bugs being reported. Surley these will be fixed.

Muhahahahahaha ... Probably the 1st on in the region to own this :

21092010009.jpg

Alot of people are giving this game a hard time over on the codemasters forums:nervous: Also some bugs being reported. Surley these will be fixed.

Try to ignore any negative feedback until you've played the game or you'll start playing it with negative thoughts and just not enjoy it as much as you would if you haven't read the comments.

Sounds as if Codies already have a hit on their hands.

F1 2010 Codies' "biggest" release ever
Eurogamer News by Wesley Yin-Poole

British publisher Codemasters reckons F1 2010 will be the biggest release in the company's history.

F1 2010, due out on PC (digital download only unless you pre-order), PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, was developed by Codemasters' Birmingham studio using the EGO game technology platform – the same used for the creation of Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and Race Driver: GRID.

"F1 2010... is set to be a two million unit worldwide launch when it races off the starting grid this week," reads a press release sent out today.

"Representing Codemasters' biggest release to date, F1 2010 is now shipping to retail stores in North America and will release across mainland Europe and PAL territories on Thursday 23rd September with a UK street date on Friday 24th September."

Back