Famine's Fabulous Fantasy Formula FOne FGame

• Thread starter Famine
  • 247 comments
I quite like the sounds of this.

Car: £5,000,000 - Renault
Driver 1: £15,000,000 - Daniil Kvyat (Red Bull)
Driver 2: £25,000,000 - Nico Rosberg (Mercedes)

Edit: Well crud, I missed it by an hour and a bit, but I can honestly say this is the closest to F1 content I have viewed in months. I don't expect you to take it but it would be much appreciated if you did. 👍

Last edited:
If I had seen this in time, this would be my pick ^^

Car - Ferrari
Driver One - Ricciardo
Driver Two - Button

Soo glad I didn't choose Williams.

Edit: @Famine didn't update my list, my post on page 2 was edited before the deadline.

Last edited:
I know I missed the first race but i'll go for this:
Car: Mercedes
Driver 1: Nico The Hulk
Driver 2: Jolyon 'Black Haired Banana' Palmer

Yeah I saw that which is why you should read the first post, in where I and others who didn't see the thread before hand ask if it's possible...

Since there are no rules saying that people can't join after the first race of the season, don't see the harm in asking.

Last edited:
Wanting to severely procrastinate I tried working out the rankings myself, all I can say is have fun @Famine doing this after every race, I'm sure you will thanks to your bloody complicated scoring :P

This should be great to follow through the season though as there's already a good spread of points - from what I can see the top scores are on 40+, whilst some people have negative points! :lol:

Wanting to severely procrastinate I tried working out the rankings myself, all I can say is have fun @Famine doing this after every race, I'm sure you will thanks to your bloody complicated scoring :P

This should be great to follow through the season though as there's already a good spread of points - from what I can see the top scores are on 40+, whilst some people have negative points! :lol:
Is it possible to be on negative points? Hopefully Kvyat not starting isn't too costly.

My second choice would have been this which so far looks to be doing better:
CAR: Toro Rosso
DRIVER1: Nico Rosberg
DRIVER2: Daniel Ricciardo

Will be interesting to see which combo is number one at the moment.

Witchcraft confirmed :D

I will post standings in around 6 hours - Sundays are usually bad days for me but this one was even worse!

Just wondering if you've managed to work out the standings yet, El Jefe?

Latest Posts

Back