Famine's Fabulous Fantasy Formula FOne FGame

• Thread starter Famine
  • 247 comments
Maybe a ruse to get people to check out the tables - I have three guys just above me with less points - they can't handle my Haryanto scoring powah!

Errrr why am I in 3rd is the guy in 2nd has 1 less point than me?

Am I missing something?
I might have forgotten to reorder the list by points after discovering a calculation error...

Edit: Yes, I definitely did forget to do that.

Edit edit: Fixed.

Last edited:
Hey, dunno how busy you've been but any chance of this updating before the final round?
Almost none. The entire Excel file I was using to keep track of it broke - some kind of formula error crept in somewhere and kept compounding to the point of ludicrousness, and I couldn't find it. I created a new file and the same thing happened - some player scores were significantly higher than they should have been through the combination they selected.

I might try again for the season end.

Almost none. The entire Excel file I was using to keep track of it broke - some kind of formula error crept in somewhere and kept compounding to the point of ludicrousness, and I couldn't find it. I created a new file and the same thing happened - some player scores were significantly higher than they should have been through the combination they selected.

I might try again for the season end.
I've got some free time, could I help?

Back