Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess, but Raj and Dahlzi are even better. I just make too much mistakes. In terms of pace I'm okay, but my consistency just isn't as good anymore thanks to school.

I guess, but Raj and Dahlzi are even better. I just make too much mistakes. In terms of pace I'm okay, but my consistency just isn't as good anymore thanks to school.

I must be having the same problem because my consistency has dropped too

Damn school :grumpy:. I get off an hour earlier tomorrow, and get Thursday and Friday off, so I hope I won't be too rusty for the opening. Will be online for sports car racing and some F1 tomorrow.

I've really enjoyed watching the videos from this race series and I'm in awe with the driving ability you guys have with those F1 cars. I loved the big race you guys did on SS5 and I can't wait for the next load of videos to come out from the series!

I've really enjoyed watching the videos from this race series and I'm in awe with the driving ability you guys have with those F1 cars. I loved the big race you guys did on SS5 and I can't wait for the next load of videos to come out from the series!

Thanks Felix you should drive also.

Thanks Felix you should drive also.

I don't have an F1 car atm and I'm no where remotely close to guys in driving ability :guilty:

I'm going to treat my self to a better wheel and pedals , as my current set up is very restrictive and it effects my driving ability a lot.

But as I said before , I've really enjoyed watching all the races from the season. The LeSarth race was a really cool thing to see. There were some good , clean battles going on between numerous drivers in that race and it just made it even more amazing to watch. I might try and join your series some time early next year , as it should allow me to have time to get use to a new setup.

I don't have an F1 car atm and I'm no where remotely close to guys in driving ability :guilty:

I'm going to treat my self to a better wheel and pedals , as my current set up is very restrictive and it effects my driving ability a lot.

But as I said before , I've really enjoyed watching all the races from the season. The LeSarth race was a really cool thing to see. There were some good , clean battles going on between numerous drivers in that race and it just made it even more amazing to watch. I might try and join your series some time early next year , as it should allow me to have time to get use to a new setup.

ok Felix no problem.

Here Guys thats now correct.

racecalendar.jpg

what time is the practice race

MCRL race strts at 6pm est and ends at around 7pm est

Last edited:
I might run into a problem with my league being at the same time but u run practice races on friday too right?

there will be an update to the calender shorter races to promote closer competition
EDIT: sorry wrong place for this ment to put it in my forum sorry

Last edited:
Good practise guys.
Dont forget tomorrow our 60 lap practise race.

I think I could make tomorrow's practice race, if I leave school at regular time I could make it since I haded a football game today, I probably doubt their will no practice tomorrow since our next game is next Thursday. We will have to see about tomorrow.

Ohh, you're in store for a dandy from Season 2, soon...-ish.

i want to participate on this event!! what i need to do? somebody please point me in the right direction... my PS_ID: CHASSY_809. im from dominican republic and im using a logitech g27. i dont know what to do about the team. thanks iin advance

Last edited:
i want to participate on this event!! what i need to do? somebody please point me in the right direction... my PS_ID: CHASSY_809. im from dominican republic and im using a logitech g27. i dont know what to do about the team. thanks iin advance

Welcome chassy.
In the moment the teams are full.
But you can drive as Guest driver ever race.
You are now Guest driver.
I add you tomorrow maybe you can drive tomorrow with us the practise race.

IMMORTALPILOT
Welcome chassy.
In the moment the teams are full.
But you can drive as Guest driver ever race.
You are now Guest driver.
I add you tomorrow maybe you can drive tomorrow with us the practise race.

Excellent! The times are the ones in the beginning of this threat right?

Maybe old news to you guys but I cant get my head around why the F10 and the F2007, have abit less power and why PD would lower it.. I used to get to 208mph before braking at the first corner at Fuji. Last night I was hitting 200 max.

Hello, I'm interested in the league, but I don't have much time right now (exams in two weeks) plus I'm still working on sundays. I would like to join practices though, in order to get a feeling of the league and also to compare myself to other drivers in the league.

Let me know if it's possible for me to just join practices for season 3.

edit: I just saw you accept guest drivers, so I might join races later in the season too if I can manage good times. :D

I'm from Canada and I use the poorman's Driving Force GT

Thank you

Maxime

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back