Ferrari F1 World Championship Season3/Congratulation Guys!!

ABS Banned or ABS1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that was one big cluster f:censored:k sorry killa and pier I didn't mean to hit u guys my car is super loose in the draft and in corner entry.

Good point. Very few guys can hang in the corners, but if the can during q and gettin the straight in theory someone slower can take pole that way.

Very sad race guys.
We have drive about 70 laps and nobody was more on track.
That was a big bug.

Very sad race guys.
We have drive about 70 laps and nobody was more on track.
That was a big bug.

I heard the whole room crashed and that track was very heavy with spins and wrecks I think I wen from being in like 6th to 9thth back to 6th again and back to 11th to heavy. not a good track

So I finally got extremly disappointed that i cant properly compete against my fello racers, so last week I ordered my g27, it was delivered on thursday during q time at rome. now i did have another problem, have no stand to put it on. So i build this basic contraption for g27 in fifteen minutes on thursday.

my setup for season 3.

picture.php

So I finally got extremly disappointed that i cant properly compete against my fello racers, so last week I ordered my g27, it was delivered on thursday during q time at rome. now i did have another problem, have no stand to put it on. So i build this basic contraption for g27 in fifteen minutes on thursday.

my setup for season 3.

picture.php

Very good setup for yur wheel start XMAN

my setup for season 3.

hey I'd suggest taking off your armrests on your chair. I can't tell u how many times I yelled 🤬 before I decide to cut mine off

hey when do we know the sched. for this season

30 min MCRL practice

room closed

Last edited:
Wait, concerning that bug, did you all suddenly just see everyone disappear from your screen, but you could still race? Did you all get disconnected after that, or could you exit the race, but everyone else was loading?

Wait, concerning that bug, did you all suddenly just see everyone disappear from your screen, but you could still race? Did you all get disconnected after that, or could you exit the race, but everyone else was loading?

I wasn't there but usually when that happens to me everyone will suddenly hit the wall or slow down and then half a sec. later I will disconnect

TRying to get a proper PC for iracing. I have a real very good contact and if there is somebody interested............costs much below 700 Euro and shipment also to other countries and a real brandnew with 6x3.2Ghz + RAM8GB + grafic card nvidia geforce gtx 560 HAMMER PC.
If interested pls contact me!

Here the Driver Information Guys XMAN drive now G27

driverandteamsseason3.jpg

oh no just noticd
that on the Race Calendar the dates are not correct.
ArtMannn and me fix it tomorrow then i update the OP.
First Race is this Sunday in Fuji Speedway F

Last edited:

Oh no. IMMORTAL you set my favorite track to the end the season, oh well. At least after the race at Sarthe, we could relax on christmas. :)

By the way IMMORTAL, should the season set for Sarthe, and Motogi should be set to 1 since last season was the first for those two tracks.

First season race Sunday... can't wait. Will do my best to not 🤬 up my chances of 4th place this season.

You are a good driver killa.
Yes big but we have drive this time in Season2 thats correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back