FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

• Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
Are you planning on waiting until this series is finished first?

It will be on a friday, and I run another series along side this, so no.

And it's not a series, it will only be one race a month or something.

Sounds OK, not everyone has DLC anyway.

Car List:
Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
Subaru Cusco Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08
Autobacs Arta Caraiya '08
RE Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06

Track:
Spa Francorchamps

Time:
20 Minute Qualifying
2 Hour race

Lexus IS-F RM on Le Sarthe.
Honda Civic RM on Madrid.
Maybe a two-class race with the fastest and slowest cars from a certain manafacturer.

OR Honda NSX LM Road Car on Nurburgring.<----- Best combo in the game.

Edit: Guess I'm a little late with my suggestions, maybe run a second class for GT500's?

Honda Civic RM on Madrid.
Maybe a two-class race with the fastest and slowest cars from a certain manafacturer.

OR Honda NSX LM Road Car on Nurburgring.<----- Best combo in the game.

Edit: Guess I'm a little late with my suggestions, maybe run a second class for GT500's?

Too small grids on GT5 I think for that... If it was like 20 then I would.

I quite like the idea of the seperate GT500/300 classes. Not sure which one I'd want to be in though. :P

I quite like the idea of the seperate GT500/300 classes. Not sure which one I'd want to be in though. :P

I'm not sure either, I'd probably go for the Raybrig NSX in GT500 but I'd be more competitive in the RX-7.:yuck:

Also, there's a car that Carbonox can handle.:sly:

That sounds familiar Akmuq ;) I enjoyed that combo so much, one of my favourite at concours ever.

GT300's wouldn't be a bad idea...

I've had some absolutely brilliant races in the GT300 class. There are quite a lot of cars to choose from too. Are you planning on making this a team event or free for all? Just wondering about car restrictions.

I'll host today's race, so please everyone add me to get in.

I'll add you asap. My PSN is Shin_Roh. My team mate will be adding you too. GTP_Crispy74

That sounds familiar Akmuq ;) I enjoyed that combo so much, one of my favourite at concours ever.

One of my favourite Concours as well, I came in something like 5th or 6th out of 12 when I'm normally fighting for 8th or 9th. I would love to do that combo again, especially with the Sport Soft tyres.

Not gonna be able to make the race later :(

The missus is taking me out 'somewhere' this evening. When asked where somewhere was all I got back was 'somewhere'...the mind boggles :confused:

Anyway, really sorry Captain, hopefully will be on for next week, though to be honest with all the things going on in the 'real' world of late, I haven't had much time for GT based antics.

Not gonna be able to make the race later :(

The missus is taking me out 'somewhere' this evening. When asked where somewhere was all I got back was 'somewhere'...the mind boggles :confused:

Anyway, really sorry Captain, hopefully will be on for next week, though to be honest with all the things going on in the 'real' world of late, I haven't had much time for GT based antics.

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!:sly:

Latest Posts

Back