Formula 1 Grand Prix de Monaco 2022Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 513 comments
So, on one hand, I really want to see Charles win and beat his hometown curse.

On the other hand I reallly want Checo to win after Spain, along with how well he's been performing this weekend.

On the other hand I reallly want Checo to win after Spain, along with how well he's been performing this weekend.
So what is most likely to happen is Sainz makes a mistake, VER is up to 2nd and then team orders again.

That will be a tough ask for Charles unless there's more rain. He has to pass 3 cars. Perez doesn't have to pass anyone.

So what is most likely to happen is Sainz makes a mistake, VER is up to 2nd and then team orders again.
Threaten Talladega Nights GIF

But I would assume they would recycle the old car as much as possible to save costs.

Not sure how much of the Saudi car could be recycled, likewise this Monaco chassis, there's not much I can see they could salvage from that except maybe the T-Cam and a wheel.

"So we're doing a Gran Turismo rolling start, you're going to need to give a 6 second gap to the next car and play catch up"
Well half of this GP is like GT7.
All cars are single file, never leaving the racing line, impossible to pass lapped cars.

It would be classic Ferrari to call them both in for softs as everyone else goes to the flag on the mediums.

More time wasting cause they called the red flag way too late and now we won't get all the laps in.

Can't stand that three-hour rule. The wait at Canada 2011 was more than worth it.

Back