4. Russell
5. Leclerc
6. Hamilton
7. Sainz
8. Alonso
9. Hulkenberg
10. Perez

FL: Ricciardo

I can't imagine Zak will be happy a sister team was used to steal a point.

But, well done to Lando. A Grand Slam, if I'm not mistaken.

Using your second team to take a point away from your biggest competitor feels at least questionable if not illegal?

Curious to see if this will spawn some discussions.

Last edited:
Using your second team to take a point away from your biggest competitor feels at least questionable if not illegal?

Curious to see if this will spawn some discussions.
It may be a bit of poor sportsmanship, but I wouldn't know any reason for it being illegal

It may be a bit of poor sportsmanship, but I wouldn't know any reason for it being illegal
Isn't there some rule in place that RB can only have 2 teams if they keep them operationally separate?

I might be making stuff up.

Anyway. Mid race.

I think this is the first Singapore without a safety car? That would definitely help that.

Edit: Verstappen thanking Daniel isn't going to help matters.

Last edited:
Isn't there some rule in place that RB can only have 2 teams if they keep them operationally separate?

I might be making stuff up.
The team gets 1 more point than they would have done had Danny not got the FL. I don't think there's any sane Steward that would penalise VCARB for pitting a driver to get more points for him and for VCARB.

The team gets 1 more point than they would have done had Danny not got the FL. I don't think there's any sane Steward that would penalise VCARB for pitting a driver to get more points for him and for VCARB.
They didn't get a bonus point. You only get that if you finish top 10

Last edited:
Ric and VCARB don't get the point. You have to finish in the top 10 to get it. This was a play by RB to take it away from Lando. And it does feel dirty.

Last edited:
Not the most exciting race, but I can't really complain about the results.

Had a few dicey moments with the walls, but solid race for Lando.

Nice drive by Oscar. I thought he had pace to catch Max.

The Merc livery was nice. I quite liked that.

Haas points!

Weird to have Ricciardo take Fastest Lap. At least he kinda went out on a high. Shame to see him go.

WDC gonna be tight...

G4Ihli2UThrBS.webp

Latest Posts

Back