Formula 1 Singapore Airlines Singapore Grand Prix 2024Formula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 96 comments
If Max can keep getting 2nd place in the last 6 races and 3 sprint races while lando keeps getting 1st in all races and sprints with FL.
He will be short by 1 point for the WDC.

Last edited:
I completely understand that, but it's increasingly difficult to crush anyone when your team is sabotaging (not intentionally, mind you, but sabotaging all the same) your race results because the strategy team is pulling said strategies from a fish bowl full of fortune receipts.

Unless Liam (assuming this does happen) disregards the things that have hampered Danny and Yuki, and will no doubt hamper him sooner rather than later, he won't fare much better. I'm talking full-on, Carlos Sainz-style making up his own strategies on the fly and telling them to "stop inventing". :lol:
Yeah.

I would say though that Liam showed more potential against Yuki in the few races that he had than Danny did over half a season.
Somehow Daniel lost it at McLaren.

If Max can keep getting 2nd place in the last 6 races and 3 sprint races while lando keeps getting 1st in all races and sprints with FL.
I think it’s more likely Lando wins every race than that Max finishes second every race.
Max was very strong today, but his result was helped by Oscar being completely off the pace and Ferrari putting on a good old clown show in qualifying.

I think it’s more likely Lando wins every race than that Max finishes second every race.
Max was very strong today, but his result was helped by Oscar being completely off the pace and Ferrari putting on a good old clown show in qualifying.
True, but this is best case.
It is hard to say who gets 1st and who gets 2nd.

If Lando is 3rd but Oscar is 1st team orders cant be applied.

'He' referring to Lando, right? Lando would be the one to be 1 point short if I'm not mistaken.

'He' referring to Lando, right? Lando would be the one to be 1 point short if I'm not mistaken.
Correct.
He would be short by 1pt at the end assuming max gets 2nd in every race and sprint and lando gets 1st in every race and sprint while getting FL.

Latest Posts

Back