Funny/Strange News Stories

Meanwhile, at Walkers Crisps' social media department:

Particular emphasis on "automatically" - you can probably see where this is going..........

walkers3.png
Long live Great Comrade Stalin!!!!!

...I'm guessing that this new ad campaign by Walkers can be considered a "runaway" success, then.

Only (mostly) human faces? No gorillas or orcs? Where're your imaginations, netizens?! C'mon, now!!

...I'm guessing that this new ad campaign by Walkers can be considered a "runaway" success, then.

Only (mostly) human faces? No gorillas or orcs? Where're your imaginations, netizens?! C'mon, now!!

I suspect that they very "cleverly" had a human-face-confirming algorithm to stop people just posting pics of their floppely-doppelies and so on. That will now (presumably) be expanded to spot serial killers and despots :)

I suspect that they very "cleverly" had a human-face-confirming algorithm to stop people just posting pics of their floppely-doppelies and so on. That will now (presumably) be expanded to spot serial killers and despots :)

...Oh well, it was a distracting bit of "fun" while it lasted. I'm sorta shocked that no battery-operated pleasure toys were creatively inserted in there somewhere, though. Would've been a sight to behold in that "Walkers" wave bit....

...This copywriter deserves a pat on the back. Or at least, an Internet cookie.

"Jumpy drug smuggling suspect bounces away from cops using trampoline": Source.

as officers neared the trampoline, they heard a "boing" sound as the suspect disappeared over the wall.

The bouncer then managed to flee.

Smith jokingly said officers had thought about whether or not to impound the trampoline which "aided and abetted" in the suspect's escape.

CYCLIST'S HORROR AS HIS TESTICLES END UP LODGED IN HIS ANUS AFTER FREAK ACCIDENT!

Yes, you heard me right!

...Hey man, that site is full of "joke" news. Just take a gander at the side bar, tell me what you see.

"Shame for Corbyn as SOURCE confirms Labour Leader had curry with Skeletor in 1991"

"Essex mums launch petition to boycott KFC as restaurant uses Rolf Harris in its logo"

My word. :lol:

This story's only funny for the bad grammar what's in the title and that. Fortunately the Beeb had nearly come to their senses by the first paragraph. The headline made excellent clickbait though.

Dead.png

....Talk about being al fresco.

Zero-star hotel in Switzerland. BBC video.

Something tells me it's not going to take off with the general public....

Also, bonus. Not sure whether this belonged here or on the London bridge thread, but it's just absurd enough to warrant a spot here, methinks.

"Tickets issued to cars left near Borough Market": also BBC.

So it's like camping, but for total douchebags?

...Well, at least you don't have to put up those finicky tents made in China. I hope it doesn't rain in the middle of the night, though. Nobody likes wet blankets, amirite?

Somebody call the Secret Service - some guy named William Shakespeare has been threatening Donald Trump. I mean, Julius Caesar, King Richard III and Coriolanus are all clearly anti-Trump.

It's a directorial issue, nothing to do with the text. Given the storm over Griffin's "severed head of Trump" it's little surprise that there's controversy over a clear facsimile of the President being stabbed to death on stage.

Back