Where did he get his copy of the game?:nervous:
Why doesnt he upload some premium vids?:grumpy:

By the way I need some FERRARI F1 2010 pictures....Please:drool:

RDK
circuitdelasarthe20098.jpg

circuitdelasarthe20099.jpg

These pics are stunning.:crazy:

Hey RDK

Many,many thanks for the nice shots you share with us.
But could you make some damage shots with premiums ?

I can't believe that what we have seen is the final damage.

Thanks for the epic smoke pictures, RDK. Your contributions are definitely helping ease the unbearable wait! Thanks a lot, man :)

...Aside from prize cars, there aren't really any hidden things in a racing game that would be considered 'spoilers'.

This isn't Harry Potter, it's GT..

I've never read or seen a harry potter so that remark has more to do with yourself.
But I've played a great ammount of racing games and there are allways many things that can be spoiled. Just that you want to know everything now allready doesnt mean other people want to know everything before they played it themselves after waiting 6 years.
That's why I think that people like rdm shouldnt be praised, they probably have a stolen copy of the game, let people know it on the internet to feel important and spoil everything they think is cool. This may not be true for rdm, maybe he is Kaz his son and got the game from him early but that clearly isnt the case for most people who are playing it allready.
To complete my answer I'll give you some examples of spoilers in racing games:
Things that you can unlock such as modifications, paint, tracks, special events.
Suppose you get a cooler garage at some point, I wouldnt want to see pictures of that.
The cars you race against in every event.
A bunny or deer crossing the track. I would find that funnier if I hadnt heard it allready.
A sign saying something fun.
Driving lessons by Clarckson, Hammond and May in the coffee cup (That would be cool but I dont want to know it now!!)
The Top gear special episodes in full hd in turn for credits or every time u smash a really hideous car with a piano.
Some sort of trick about how to win an endurance race easier (way too early for that and should be labeled as a cheat)
And I could think of many more

That's why I think that people like rdm shouldnt be praised

You browse these boards at your own risk. There's unnanounced spoilers in many of these threads, so if you dont want anything spoiled you have 1 option, leave the site until after you've played it.

But saying the person that posted those photos is doing something wrong is a little silly, there's a lot of people that are impatient, cant wait til the game comes out and actually dont mind having the entire game spoiled, so if that's what they want then let them, their perogative.

Nothing you can do though to get this to stop happening.

Shhhhhhh

Lets be quiet. Take the game as it is now, have HUGE AMMOUNTS OF FUN.

And then, scream/wait for a DLC.

I'll happen. I just can feel it.

I've never read or seen a harry potter so that remark has more to do with yourself.
But I've played a great ammount of racing games and there are allways many things that can be spoiled. Just that you want to know everything now allready doesnt mean other people want to know everything before they played it themselves after waiting 6 years.
That's why I think that people like rdm shouldnt be praised, they probably have a stolen copy of the game, let people know it on the internet to feel important and spoil everything they think is cool. This may not be true for rdm, maybe he is Kaz his son and got the game from him early but that clearly isnt the case for most people who are playing it allready.
To complete my answer I'll give you some examples of spoilers in racing games:
Things that you can unlock such as modifications, paint, tracks, special events.
Suppose you get a cooler garage at some point, I wouldnt want to see pictures of that.
The cars you race against in every event.
A bunny or deer crossing the track. I would find that funnier if I hadnt heard it allready.
A sign saying something fun.
Driving lessons by Clarckson, Hammond and May in the coffee cup (That would be cool but I dont want to know it now!!)
The Top gear special episodes in full hd in turn for credits or every time u smash a really hideous car with a piano.
Some sort of trick about how to win an endurance race easier (way too early for that and should be labeled as a cheat)
And I could think of many more

So why are you here?

You browse these boards at your own risk. There's unnanounced spoilers in many of these threads, so if you dont want anything spoiled you have 1 option, leave the site until after you've played it.

But saying the person that posted those photos is doing something wrong is a little silly, there's a lot of people that are impatient, cant wait til the game comes out and actually dont mind having the entire game spoiled, so if that's what they want then let them, their perogative.

Nothing you can do though to get this to stop happening.

Yes I know you're right but I just wanted to find out by looking at some pictures on which resolution GT5 will run because I'm afraid it might be 1200x1080 at best and I want to prepare myself for jagged edges and smudged out areas before I get the game. That wouldnt be a spoiler for anyone and it would prevent me from thinking crap the first time I play the disc. But I wont visit this thread anymore once I have the some high res pictures or once I have the feeling that nobody can help me with that.

Back