Gran Turismo 5 Full Game Footage/Images

• Thread starter Sam48
  • 8,194 comments
Is it really so difficult to wait until you have the game before proclaiming that it's rushed? It's a little over a week away.

Its just talk, people do that while they wait. They analyze every bit of information and make judgements on that, it's ok. Just passing the time.

Is it really so difficult to wait until you have the game before proclaiming that it's rushed? It's a little over a week away.
So calm, so considered...

subway.jpg

It's almost as if you'll be getting the game before some of us :nervous: :scared: :nervous:

WTF no option to change the brakes? They wont delay it over that, but that needs to be patched, and FAST!

maybe it's in the GTAuto-Racing Mod?

I hope they don't expect us to pay for brake dlc.

Its just talk, people do that while they wait. They analyze every bit of information and make judgements on that, it's ok. Just passing the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkPG-l--aPc

According to another thread. Brakes are shown here.

GTPlanet is one jump to conclusion after another..:guilty:

Please offer clarification on total number of events. Says elsewhere in this thread that each section has 9 events, with a total of 45.

I am surprised at this as GT4 had many many more events. Is this including endurance/manufacture races etc etc.

Forza 3 had 220 (please don't ban me for mentioning this as I am not doing a flame war, I'm just surprised if GT5 has only a quarter of the events).

Now,

Please be honest with me People. How many of you guys think that we can expect a great damage system which is similar to the one from the BestBuy demo?
Is there any hope or theory?

Please offer clarification on total number of events. Says elsewhere in this thread that each section has 9 events, with a total of 45.

I am surprised at this as GT4 had many many more events. Is this including endurance/manufacture races etc etc.

Forza 3 had 220 (please don't ban me for mentioning this as I am not doing a flame war, I'm just surprised if GT5 has only a quarter of the events).

These are the special events, you have the licences and GT mode on top of this.

Nobody have played through the game, so there is no info on it yet.
Only info now is what one player after playing 10hrs have available, which is the 45.

You heared the newest rumours? Seems like those ****ing USB sticks (PS3 hack) works with the new FW 3.50 :ouch:

Thank god the game is already on disc or we would get another delay :scared:

No, the USB sticks downgrades the PS3's firmware, which means that you won't be able to play GT5 if you do it.

Hmmm, did you watch the video? All that tab leads to is the brake controller. Seeing as there was no option to buy any brake upgrade anywhere people aren't jumping to. The videos show exactly what people are saying.

The tuning options shown looks to me to be as of the stuff he has already bought, as it has very little, if any, diffrent stuff. Probly in garage where goes right in to tune mode on the stuff he already have, rather than in the shop to buy new parts for the car.

So, almost certainly this is just what it looks like to tune the car, not buy the tuning parts.

No, the USB sticks downgrades the PS3's firmware, which means that you won't be able to play GT5 if you do it.

I hope it is really so! In this times, where games nearly costs the same like movies, it´s not fair to play illegal copies...

The tuning options shown looks to me to be as of the stuff he has already bought, as it has very little, if any, diffrent stuff. Probly in garage where goes right in to tune mode on the stuff he already have, rather than in the shop to buy new parts for the car.

So, almost certainly this is just what it looks like to tune the car, not buy the tuning parts.

But we saw the place where you buy parts and brakes were not available, not that we saw.

But we saw the place where you buy parts and brakes were not available, not that we saw.

True. I guess. Most likely the performance parts shop is gonna be pretty indepth, yet keep it like usual stuff, mostly in 3 parts as that is what GT kinda is known for.

Would make little sense not to be able to upgrade your brakes, as it does not make sense to have a car with 400-800hp cars with stock brakes. In real life that would be deadly, to say the least. And brake fading im going to guess is not in the game, but still. Evens the playing field pretty nice, lighter cars with big brakes should have a huge advantage over the heavy monsters on the field, example being a heavy GT-R vs a more nimble S2000 etc. But yeah, it all depends on what they had time to do with the preasure up to get it out.

Also, can't se any supercharger option, though, the evo probly would not have that as an option regardless.

RDK
sorry guys i had no time for this ... GT is about racing and not burnout game ... i want to cruise around and enjoy the car, track ... not smashing the car into barrier ... i am reall GT fan ... i will try it later ... i am doing now super-licence and its hard because i want to be the first man in finish :)

i must go to work now ...

i know. i don't plan on wrecking my car like burnout. it's just that in all the vids that has been shown, there are no cosmetic AND mechanical damage. shouldn't there be BOTH as promised by PD? we've all seen the demos from Bestbuy, etc. and they all had damage. it was just surprising that in the full game it doesn't have it. as much as i love GT, it's another story if they're doing some false advertising to tease the fans. and im just worried about mechanical damage. i want that there are consequences for mistakes, and no bumper car physics, because if those apply in the game, online isn't going to be a smooth experience with idiots just ramming into your car without no penalties.

Back