Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.23 Now Available: Adds New Cars, Menu Books, Races, and Scapes

• Thread starter Famine
  • 805 comments
Whelming. If updates are going to be this dry I would prefer them to ditch the silhouettes and teasers because it feels like they're just rubbing salt in the wound.

Just drop something terrible at the end of the month and then leave me crying. Don't keep giving us reminders about how little you are giving us!

...That's it? That's the whole update? I hope the patchnotes surprise us with some new events or economy changes or something. Otherwise, I might come back in a year, after Polyphony (potentially) brings more substantial changes.

Last edited:
There is disregard for the fans of the game, they are happy now they have your money, and that all it is. The effort now is going into the next title so they can repeat the process, and get really well paid for it too. Fairness and capitalism don't mix.
This is why I'll never buy another Gran Turismo ever again. They've proved they don't care. This started with GT Sport and GT7 was the last nail in the coffin.
Don't look at AMS2's latest 1.4 changelog. Not only that monster list but the days that followed with all the immediate hotfixes and additions. And that's from a SMALL dev studio in a real Sim with more communication that's ever been found in Sim titles before.
Don't tell me PD can't add more to this game. At this point it's pathetic and insulting that a small team such as Reiza can knock a Sony backed conglomerate with hundreds of people out of the park.

...That's it? That's the whole update? I hope the patchnotes surprise us with some new events or economy changes or something. Otherwise, I might come back in a year, after Polyphony (potentially) brings more substantial changes.
We do not know what extra we have in this update

I don't think we will ever ever see selling cars in game, this has been one hell of a let down gameplay wise, I get over run with anxiety racing online and get an hours worth of new races solo player then back too the same ole crap of just earning your roulette ticket, big money races at the same 3 tracks over n over lol.

I don't think we will ever ever see selling cars in game, this has been one hell of a let down gameplay wise, I get over run with anxiety racing online and get an hours worth of new races solo player then back too the same ole crap of just earning your roulette ticket, big money races at the same 3 tracks over n over lol.
Didnt they say that was coming at some point though?

Back