Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 487 comments
The following cars are now compatible with Engine Swaps (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
 ・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22
 ・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
 ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
 ・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
 ・Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
 ・Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car
 ・Toyota 86 Gr.4
 ・Toyota 86 GRMN '16
 ・Toyota 86 GT '15
 ・Toyota Hiace Van DX '16
Most of these were already swappable?

And this:
1. Vehicle Physics Simulation
- We have adjusted the control settings for some cars. These include:
 ・Measures for front lift during cornering
 ・Measures for oversteer during braking

Let's see, this was bugging me the most since the new physics update, just mind boggling rear end sliding on trailbraking, compared to the previous game version.

Here we go.
A question: as far as I'm aware, there is no car which can be engine swapped with two different engines, and also there has never been a car for which the engine swap was changed to a different new engine. Is this correct? If yes, it is reasonable to assume that cars which already have a swap will likely never receive a second or a different swapping option.
I know there was a misprint when the AE86 Sprinter got a swap. The Trueno already had a swap and PD or Sony printed the wrong info. Maybe this is that.

There were a lot of complaints about penalties for the Eiger pit entry, hopefully it’s marked better now.

Little disappointed that Sophy is only on two new tracks, but it shows how long it takes for each circuit

Hold up. Didn’t someone ask the question about cars receiving two different engine swaps? Unless it’s a glitch or I’m missing something. The Silvia Q’s and Touring Car already have engine swap options.

6. GT Auto
- Maintenance & Service
The following cars are now compatible with Engine Swaps (Unlocked at Collector Level 50):
 ・Mazda Roadster NR-A (ND) '22
 ・Mazda Roadster Touring Car
 ・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
 ・Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91
 ・Nissan Silvia Q's (S13) '88
 ・Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car
 ・Toyota 86 Gr.4
 ・Toyota 86 GRMN '16
 ・Toyota 86 GT '15
 ・Toyota Hiace Van DX '16
Also the Evo Final Edition and GTO. IIRC they already have the Escudo engine swap.

Most of these were already swappable?

And this:
1. Vehicle Physics Simulation
- We have adjusted the control settings for some cars. These include:
 ・Measures for front lift during cornering
 ・Measures for oversteer during braking

Let's see, this was bugging me the most since the new physics update, just mind boggling rear end sliding on trailbraking, compared to the previous game version.
Have they reset leaderboards now again for Circuit Experiences, License tests and so on.... ?

Glad the physics actually appear to have been addressed. Would've been a right disaster if everyone's new Evo 8 was lifting six feet into the air every corner :lol:

As for the second swaps, if the Silvia TC ends up getting a V8 swap I know quite a few NASCAR fans who'll be happy!

Car content is meh for me. 2 months wait for what is essentially copy-paste. All three of these cars existed in the game already in some variation, so they had an easier go of it this time around. Easily 70 percent of the assets can (and have) be reused from those other cars.

However, the introduction of the evo meeting is very nice throwback to earlier titles! :)

Last edited:
Car Prices:
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR GSR '04 - 80,000 Cr.
  • Nissan GT-R Premium edition T-spec '24 - 200,000 Cr.
  • Toyota Hiace Van DX '16 - 25,000 Cr.

Events:

Sunday Cup
  • Tokyo Expressway - Central Clockwise: 2 laps, 27,000 Cr.

Nissan GT-R Cup
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix - A: 3 laps, 94,000 Cr.

Evolution Meeting
  • Kyoto Driving Park - Yamagiwa+Miyabi Reverse: 3 laps, 70,000 Cr.
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza: 4 laps, 70,000 Cr.
  • Colorado Springs - Lake: 4 laps, 72,000 Cr.
Prize: 4-star Roulette Ticket

Extra Menu Prizes:
  • Audi: 6-star Roulette Ticket

I swear the copying of the update (I remember the good old days back when games just needed to download and install an update) is taking much longer than usual. For me the update is finished about an hour 15 minutes after it comes out but now it's only 70%. Hopefully my PS4 isn't about to die or something.

Some amazing swaps this time, can't wait to try them all :D

Mazda Roadsters (both) got the 787B, I think one of the Toyota 86s got the SC430 which will all be amazing for 700PP LeMans race, and the new van got the 1000HP LSsomething...

And for the PP changes, I think it only affects SOME 4WD Japanese cars, as far as I can work out when changing through the cars from my garage.

Last edited:
nobody cared about VR, nobody cares about 8K... and so much things missing in this game, its so sad.

If you really have not tried vr you dont know what you have been missing out on.

Its simply fantastic well integreted inside gt7,

The update dosen’t either look as weak as lost expected either,

First the introduce its first up to date car in a long time,

We get 10 engine swaps
2 new sophy ai tracks
Completly new event type evolution meeting,

So not as bad as most would expect,

But i am sure this is just a smaller update until the bigger Guns will be released with ps5 pro update in november.

I can't believe that the Hiace can get the LS7-BRZ engine. GT really is leaning into the "meme" builds and it's hilarious.
Now that some cars can get multiple engine swaps, could you imagine the HiAce getting the Bugatti Chiron engine next?

It will be utter insanity especially for something that has the aerodynamics of a stick of butter.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back