Gran Turismo 7 Update 1.52 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter notarjy
  • 636 comments
Happens all the time. Literally thousands of examples of this on youtube.

If there are thousands of examples you should have picked a better one imo. He’s clearly steering to the left while breaking to avoid hitting the car in front of him.

If there are thousands of examples you should have picked a better one imo. He’s clearly steering to the left while breaking to avoid hitting the car in front of him.
Better yet, go get in your car and mount a gopro, and go stand on the brakes at 100mph. Not brake hard, but 100% of the braking force you can get, both feet all your weight(like everyone is doing on the game lol,) try and hold the wheel straight, and get back to me on how that goes. :lol:

I don't have time for the back and forth today, but if you'd like to continue the discussion come find me in the paddock at the Glen. I'll be here all weekend.

Better yet, go get in your car and mount a gopro, and go stand on the brakes at 100mph. Not brake hard, but 100% of the braking force you can get, both feet all your weight(like everyone is doing on the game lol,) try and hold the wheel straight, and get back to me on how that goes. :lol:

I don't have time for the back and forth today, but if you'd like to continue the discussion come find me in the paddock at the Glen. I'll be here all weekend.
Moving goalpost around a bit now imo.
Anyway - have fun at the Glen, I’d come by, but my jet is unfortunately imaginary and my country is (unfortunately) Germany.

Moving goalpost around a bit now imo.
Anyway - have fun at the Glen, I’d come by, but my jet is unfortunately imaginary and my country is (unfortunately) Germany.
I didn't move any goalposts. You said cars don't do that. They do. End of story.

The "no true sportscar" interjected in another post is the moving goalposts you're looking for.

Look, I get that folks are emotional about the game. But emotion doesn't promote discussion. The emotional rage in this forum lately is unbecoming.

I didn't move any goalposts. You said cars don't do that. They do. End of story.

The "no true sportscar" interjected in another post is the moving goalposts you're looking for.

Look, I get that folks are emotional about the game. But emotion doesn't promote discussion. The emotional rage in this forum lately is unbecoming.
Seems to me you’re the one being emotional buddy 🤷‍♂️

I am not going to argue with you. I was stating fact with evidence.

I assure you, putting sticky tyres on cars with ABS and stability control causes a lot of them to do funny things.

"No true scotsman" lol
So very true, especially with how many non-performance cars' stability control systems are calibrated for pedestrian behavior. oh my the number of cars systems that fight a vehicle in performance situations and make things so much worse. It's why unless it's a performance focused track system/designed vehicle, it's usually best fully disabled so as not to "interfere" and literally make things really really bad.

Yes, the ABS has improved a lot, most of the cars I use in the game has more stability when driving on the road. That's one positive thing about it. I like the Chicago locations to take car photos, makes it look real and HD-like.
1925d5c862393-10177746eba4528e4c85207fe61d0c8b37c22f9e-999_message_442404603787333_1728142983544.jpg
agree...

Back