Gran Turismo 7's Next Update is Coming September 28, Adds Three New Cars

Can we confirm it's actually a forecast? The way I was reading that radar is what has happened as it advances to the current time, and not the other way. I could very well be wrong with that and I really want to do some testing on it. I'd have hoped it started at current time and advanced to 60 minutes in the future. If it is the future forecast I feel like it's harder to read in its current format but could be wrong.

Patch video for those interested;

Last edited:
The way I was reading that radar is what has happened as it advances to the current time, and not the other way. I could very well be wrong with that and I really want to do some testing on it
That's what I see also - showing you the past conditions right up to the present.

Caution: Spoof warning; do not click if you're incapable of distinguishing satire from reality.

1695893319501.png

I wonder if PD genuinely believes that three 5-7 lap events are enough live service gameplay to last players the month (or more) between updates.

While I personally don't want to be overwhelmed with a spreadsheet of hourly/daily/weekly/monthly events like certain other games in the genre, surely there's a good balance to be found somewhere in between?

I'm honestly really impressed with the FL5 Civic Type R, where in theory, if it's completely stock with Racing: Soft tires, it will beat a stock Honda NSX Type R with the same tire compound around the Nurburgring.

For a Civic, it's such a beast! Mind you, ever since the FK5, they built the Honda Civic Type R to be a Subaru WRX killer around tarmac tracks.

I didn't get the new Civic to roll but what I found might be even more corny.

If anyone can get any of the new cars to roll on their own, please post the tune, I'm close to getting 20 separate cars for a custom jelly car race and will definitely share the video when it's done.

Actual $100 increase on one car. **** this game.
What a bunch of utterly pointless changes. Especially when some of these cars are actually worth even more in real life than the maximum cost the game has for cars meaning the price hike doesn't even have the excuse of "authenticity".

The Hagerty Dealership has to be one of if not the worst feature in Gran Turismo history. It has what, like 100 beautifully recreated classic cars I'd love to try but they are limited to a stupid online-only FOMO rotation and the ridiculous costs mean there are some of them I can barely afford from the earnings of completing the entire campaign had I not spent a single penny on a single other thing and in the end even if I could afford them there is a single classic car championship in the entire game. Honestly, this is such incompetent game design it's a freaking joke...

For almost 2 months of waiting this is a very poor update to be honest, really expexted more, things are really not changeing with single player, and it really needs to, i will not be able to switch to forza motorsport that some have the option to, but i think even if i could it would not either be a worthy day one buy, i want to play it but rather wait until more features and tracks are added back in, and car level system needs work becouse right now its mess, and from what i seen from forza they have their issues as well,

I hope everybody got their 3 legends trophy - the Ferrari 330 P4 is now one of the 20,000,000-Cr. unicorns, jumping a whopping 10,500,000 Cr. (110.53%).

Also, the Ford Mark IV Race Car went up 50,000 Cr. to 6,750,000 Cr. At least the Jaguar XJ13 is still 12,000,000 Cr.
Thank god I grab 3 before it sold out.:sly:

I wonder if they fixed your gt7 profile info displaying 0 credits? wait I'm the only one that can answer that one.:lol::P:sly::embarrassed:

I hope everybody got their 3 legends trophy - the Ferrari 330 P4 is now one of the 20,000,000-Cr. unicorns, jumping a whopping 10,500,000 Cr. (110.53%).

Also, the Ford Mark IV Race Car went up 50,000 Cr. to 6,750,000 Cr. At least the Jaguar XJ13 is still 12,000,000 Cr.
FFS PD, Many of us don't just play your one damn game on PS5.
Caution: Spoof warning; do not click if you're incapable of distinguishing satire from reality.

They made Himedic Free and have to very quickly patched it, had me fooled for a moment that they be cool about that.
Greedy Bastards. /s

Last edited:
So the weather radar update is pre race?

Am I the only one that thinks a customizable HUD would solve a lot of issues?

Imagine being able to pick and choose which items are on display. For fun races without tire wear, fuel consumption and weather I’d probably only run Laps, Position and Radar. But would love to be able to toggle it on and off with a button on my wheel.

For races with tire wear, fuel consumption and weather, I’d run Laps, Position, Radar, Fuel Map/Weather, Tires, Shut the rest off. But also would still love to be able to toggle those items on and off together with the touch of a button.

It would also be great to be able to eliminate certain items from the weather, fuel map display, such as traction control and brake bias etc, whatever all else is in there. I never use it, so it would be awesome to be able to just flick through weather and fuel map only.

I think it was Project Cars you could place HUD items literally anywhere on the screen so it can’t be that difficult to do?

Racing the AC Cobras the other night, I passed somebody, that stupid pop up that shows the name and picture of the car I just passed comes up blocking my rear view mirror so I can’t with a glance see where they are. Yeah, I get it, I saw the car and their name and I know I passed them, it was my decision, I don’t need to see that. Lol.

It was three wide down a straight, I passed in the middle, the pop up blocks my mirror, I couldn’t see where the person on my right currently was, there was a left turn coming up. Had to resort to pressing the look back button when I really just needed and only had time to glance at the mirror. I’d shut that off for sure. I’d shut off the timer or at least move it so when I race karts I’m not looking through it while I race.

Frustrating but hey at least we go a pre race weather radar? Yipee.

Massive car price increases, but no new races with decent payouts. Utter 🦬💩.
At this point if PD nerfed the "famous 4" to oblivion, I wouldnt even be surprised.

Yes, you can take certain bits off of the EG and the RW is one of them. Can't do anything about the hood/bonnet or the widebody tho.
So, the front splitter as well?

@GBalao888 the older FK2 is six seconds faster than the NSX R around the Nurb. Civics are no doubt beasts.

Last edited:
Race of Turbo sports cars isn't exactly the race events I thought would be added. I was honestly expecting a return to the Japanese FF events but with better payouts.

I can't get excited over another World Touring Car event though. For me personally, it'll be another throw-away event seeing as its payout stinks given the amount of effort one has to put into those races due to the exaggerated fuel and tire wear. I wish they'd rid themselves of the idea that those events need to be exaggerated and instead just implement proper endurance races.

What a bunch of utterly pointless changes. Especially when some of these cars are actually worth even more in real life than the maximum cost the game has for cars meaning the price hike doesn't even have the excuse of "authenticity".

The Hagerty Dealership has to be one of if not the worst feature in Gran Turismo history. It has what, like 100 beautifully recreated classic cars I'd love to try but they are limited to a stupid online-only FOMO rotation and the ridiculous costs mean there are some of them I can barely afford from the earnings of completing the entire campaign had I not spent a single penny on a single other thing and in the end even if I could afford them there is a single classic car championship in the entire game. Honestly, this is such incompetent game design it's a freaking joke...
A single road classic car championship. Which means you can't use the Ferrari P4. Or the XJ13. Or the MkIV. Or the Porsche Roadster. Or the Aston DB3S. Or I think the Jaguar D-Type and on and on and on

Back