GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
robin2223
going a bit off topic now...........where can I get the poster!!! :lol: I live in the uk.....do I have to go to a dealer and beg?

wish vauxhall had a bigger interest in GT4...then I could go to them cos I got one and could screw the dealership for GT stuff!!

me too. I need this poster.

I live in austria.

mfg
Markus

If it 2 meters by 1 meter.......that is gonna look so amazing on the wall!!!!!!...if I can't get the demo at least give the us a poster!

amar212
I really don't know yet how you could get it, sorry :(.

I've managed to record high-quality replay in the morning, and full replay video is just being edited. I'll send it to Jordan in matter of hours. It consists of full lap of NurbNord and full replay lap. Hope you'll enyoj it.

Vid is around 22 minutes long, so file is going to be one big motherdriver.

Expect it very soon.

Get this man a cigar :bowdown:

Finally, we are going to get a full lap of this wonderful track. :cheers:

Holdenhsvgtsr
if you got GT4 in the hand book theres a picture of a M5 in mid air on the Nordschleife map http://www.watch.impress.co.jp/game...40514/gt417.jpg this but without the japaneese writing and just go to the BMW dealer one your hands and knees and beg

.......oh well, this is how much I want anything to do with GT4......beg and crawl! What am I gonna say to them......'uhhh....Hi, nice 6 series......hey can I have that GT4 poster :D !........

Robin

Just tell them(this only works if you are older the 18) that you are planning on buying a BMW from them and maybe they will give it to you.They gave one to me and it awesome.Tell them your friend got one from a BMW dealer and ask if they have any more.If all efforts fail then beg haha,it's worth it.

GTChamp2003
Just tell them(this only works if you are older the 18) that you are planning on buying a BMW from them and maybe they will give it to you.They gave one to me and it awesome.Tell them your friend got one from a BMW dealer and ask if they have any more.If all efforts fail then beg haha,it's worth it.

You got it in Holland or Germany? If it's Holland then that will be the first thing i do monday.. :)

yeah i use the fact my uncle used to be one of the heads for the parts department at the head office to get freebes from BMW even though i hate there cars its funny to see them worried that you know one of the heads lol

GTChamp2003
Everybodi comes to Hollywood, they wana make it in their.... :lol:

Hello there... I was wondering If you can show me the new model of BMW, you know which do you???
He looks suprised but he has to say yes.....
Ok then, I don't see it, where the hell is it?!( my foice is geting hyer)
Then he is suddenly trapped...
I traveled 2000 miles for the new model and you don' know where it is???!
HE doesn't because there isn't any new model but he doesnt' won't to dissapoint the costumer...
Where is your boss. Do you wana get your ass fired?????
Now,now butttt........
I say after an argue: Listen, i have a kid of my own, do you have at least a new demo of GT4( I look over to the sky and easily roll my eyes)
HE affkors get's me the demo.......
and that's fu....ing hollywood bejbe...... :lol:
Easy as that.... 💡 edited: sorry for the gramma mistakes

GTXLR
Most Call centre/ customer service centres are staffed by pretty low paid workers,
In fact many are now located in Places like INDIA.
The staffers have very little knowledge of the products they represent other than that which has been drilled into them during the training regime.
They are mostly ruled over by by supervisors who have progressed from the mundane work of an operative, and in order to progress to this level are mostly 'Yes' Men ruled over by Graduate educated, but no life/work experience, 'these are the rules and this is the way its done' managers.
All queries will have a standard set of procedures, to determine the correct answer, all pre written by someone at Head Office, anything that is not a standard question that can not be answered, through the procedure, will most likely be given a standard reply.
Call Centre Operatives CAN NOT make use of their own initiative, and give an answer to a query that is not standard procedure, they would most probably be sacked, for providing non factual advice.
So dont think no matter how nice you ask, That they are going to spend the next 30mins trying to find out the answer then call you back, they would be expected to deal, with at least another 5 queries in that time by their overbearing supervisor, And working under that sort of pressure do you think they really care.

But the German BMW Call Center is not located in India. The person I talked to had a nice bavarian acciden..... sorry accent. Perhaps it was an Indian born in Bavaria. :)

cobragt
There's a new vid out, a Nurb vid.
Link
It's a mixture of ingame action and real stuff, it's pretty awesome and you see some amazing replay angles, I wasn't sure if I was looking at a game or the real deal lol
If you sign up, click on
Gran Turismo 4 - Michael vergleicht Strecke und Spiel
I downloaded the vid, you could IM me and I'll give it to ya.
Yo Cobra, I'm trying to AIM you right now (kamhoux). Come on if you get this message. I want that vid!!!!

amar212
Video is now being coded into 3ivx format, because the mpg we did was 4,2GB in total:).

I'll PM you after we finish, test it and post it on our ftp, so you can download it and repost it.
That sounds great! :cool:

:nervous: :nervous: :nervous: .....this file sounds like its gonna be huge, even if it is Divx'ed ......Ive only got 2 GB left on my hard drive!!! :ill:

what the hell.....delete loadsa stuff!.......GT4 comes first 👍

Robin

Do you think it would be best if the ingame footage and the replay footage were split so it was 2 sperate vid's.

Amar's new file should be online within just a few hours!!! :D

Great, I have been waiting ages for a full lap of the Ring in GT4.

I cant wait to see the ingame footage of the nurb, i've seen the nurb ingame before but quality was poor so hope this footage is well made :D

Keep it up guys,
sledge

Back