GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
Jordan
Wow, 28 downloads in a matter of minutes...I've got a feeling we'll be using quite a bit of bandwidth this month! :scared: We've got 100 Mbit/second, but things will probably slow down soon. What kind of download speeds is everyone getting (and what is your normal download speed from GTP)?

I started with 450, now it's 330. Most of the time i download @ 500 KB/PS at GTplanet. But heck, everyone is downloading now and i still get 320/330 KB/PS. Good server!

I keep getting a login error even though I'm logged in, it doesn't matter if I use Firebird or Internet Explorer.

I started with 450, now it's 330. Most of the time i download @ 500 KB/PS at GTplanet. But heck, everyone is downloading now and i still get 320/330 KB/PS. Good server!
Yes, it is doing very good at the moment despite a severe beating. Just hope it holds up. :ill:

SHIRAKAWA Akira
I keep getting a login error even though I'm logged in, it doesn't matter if I use Firebird or Internet Explorer.
Try clearing your cookies and temporary internet files, that should help.

Jordan
Yes, it is doing very good at the moment despite a severe beating. Just hope it holds up. :ill:

It did for me. Going to enjoy it NOW!

Thank you so much.

(I live in Holland, 500 KB/ps is normal here.)

Egghead
What do you use to dl files? or do you just have an insanely fast connection?

live4speed
What do you use to dl files? or do you just have an insanely fast connection?

Windows explorer. I don't use Download Accelerators or something like that.

I had the login problem also, i pressed CNTRL-F5 and tried it again. It worked.

Video is 23.34 minutes long. No AI and the picture/sound quality is excellent.

It's a good thing that you placed a watermark on it. :)

Getting 55.3 KB/s on Broadband......I could potentionally get around a peak of 70 but I recon its all the traffic and its gonna still take 2 hours to download... :ill:

.....I'm gonna fall sleep on the computer now......zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

egghead......how the hell did ya get it sooo fast......

It doesn't seem to work for me. I logged out, cleaned my internet temporary files, tried again, and I'm still taken to my User CP every time I try it.

He's in the "PHAT PIPE HEAVEN". I heard they have upto 100mbit residential lines over there :(

GOD DAMMIT WE'RE FORCED TO PAY STUPID PRICES FOR UNRELIABLE 512, 600 & 1MBIT LINES :crazy: :scared: :ouch: :crazy: :scared: :ouch: :crazy: :scared: :ouch:

Finally got it to start, had to use my other username I almost forgot about. :odd:

16 minutes left, at 440 kb/s on my new cable line. :)

Buttseh
He's in the "PHAT PIPE HEAVEN". I heard they have upto 100mbit residential lines over there

Yeah......I know.....UK BB lines are really bad.........and they are such a rip off......In the US you can get it for like £9 a month or somthin!

Repsol Ace
Egghead can you make a torrent?

I cant make the movie to download, tried everything suggested but didn't work.

Not without the permission of Amar/Jordan. And besides, i only have 60 KB/PS upload so it will take ehm.............. hours and hours.

aw man, i cant download it cuz i partitioned my hd, and on the site that windows is installed on, i only have 150 megs left, and when you download it with IE, it saves it to the drive that windows is on first, then transfers it over when its done.

Sorry. I've tried to read this thread but i can't... :crazy: I love Nurbrurgring! Where I can find this demo in Italy? 👍

Thanks!

ra

Back