GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
*wow* wow wow wow wow WOW!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek:

that vid is amazing. PM me (on gtp) and i'm willing to send on a first come first serve basis, via AIM (if I'm online) KUDOS TO AMAR, WE ALL LOVE YOU :D :D :D

I started laughing after I saw the vid. I laughed because the fact that no other racing game compares!!! OMG, I thought some of the scenes were real, I seriously cant believe this is a ps2 game :eek: The draw distance was perfect, the detail was wild and crazy, my goodness!!!!!!!! And all of this goodness running 60fps

Go to apple.com and download the latest quicktime version. So many people I have asked me for help on this vid and I've suggested them download quicktime6 and the vid works for them.

I would pay good money if someone stuck it on a CD and mailed it to me :D
Stupid 56k.
Or do you think it will get onto a DVD in a PS2 mag?

yeah i did that have been watching it ever since thanks for the info i feel dumb for not thinking of it sooner.....straght away in the mclaraen f1 car....mmmmmmmmspeed

Damn I've just registered just to download this video... and it says I need to log in (even if I did) :(

Please do something

EDIT: nm. I just closed the browser and restarted it. After the log in, it worked.

Well.i'm late on this as usual but right now the download is going lightning fast.Currently 850 kb/sec.This must be a new record.466 MB in 10 minutes.

Many many thanks to Amar and Jordan.

ok i have downloaded the vid....wll it plays but verryyyyy slow on this comp p2 350 mhz :D
thanks amar jordan and ofcourse gtplanet...now i need to go to work! cya guys

I'm downloading again the video at 55 kb/sec (65% right now), as it stopped at 100 mb overnight. If we could only use download managers!

Edit:
Site downtime of 2 minutes, and download broken at 67% :mad:

I've tried downloading it 3 times,Ist time,cut out at 76%.2nd time at 87%,third time completed but quicktime didn't recognise the file. What gives. Is it posible to be converted to Windows Media Player? Jordan?......anyone? :grumpy:

I'm downloading it again now for the second time and now I'm off out for a few hours, it had better work, does anyone know how to download this without the risk of it stopping half way through?????

My first download cut at 46mb, at the same time, my connections to GTP were refused when I tried to reopen the download page - hence, server went down. I'm up to 63MB on this restart, but not being able to download via a proper manager is very annoying and something Jordan will possibly look into resolving.

For everyone experiencing problems - there's nothing you can do, the problems are server side, it has nothing to do with our connections, once the server stops sending any more information the download manager seems to assume that's it and the files complete, even if it's very incomplete and hence corrupt. Go away for 30 mins and try again (ie don't just keep bombarding the thing immediately in case it cuts at 15% again and you waste both your time and bandwidth, and Jordan's).

I think cobragt should just put "I thought it was real" in his signature, it'd save him time whenever something new about GT gets posted. Console graphics of the year is going to go to Doom3 from what I can see - have you heard the amount of effort they've gone to?

hmmmm mine too stopped at 60meg. We really need the ability to use download managers.

I am really looking forward to looking at this video, but On my second try I am only getting 8.6kb/sec when I should be getting 53kb/sec

Thanks for posting the video though.

That updated HUD over Prologue is awsome.The more I see it the more I like it.
Hope someone can host this vid with a proper manager soon.

Mine cut off the first time I downloaded last nite.......

Started this morning and Ive got it now......you need all the lastest apple quick time player and the 3ivx stuff would help......

Back