GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
I've got this movie a lot earlier like 2AM, but I managed to make some time to watch the movie now. Also it didn't work the first time i tried (broke at 251MB), my second try worked.

SHIRAKAWA Akira I wish I could tell, but I've never heard a diesel before Im afraid.

I'd also like to say well done to Amar for the driving and capture, and Jordan for hosting the vid.

My 1st download stopped at 91Mb, but second time lucky for me. I started it about 4am, went to bed and got up at 6am to see if it was finished.

I like the way Amar stopped before the end to show the GP circuit over the fence. :)

The long straight just before the end was a bit boring in the replay, with just a long view down the road, so so the car is just a dot on the road for awhile. Looked OK during the race though, with the car maxing out at 195 kph.

I'd like to ask Amar if the diesel was a lot slower than the petrol version? Well done for not hitting the wall. ;) :)

I'd like a similar vid of the Amalfi track if you'd like to do it. :)

Is it possible to limit the access? Maybe to 10 users at once? Should help.

What I am doing now is watching the download. As soon as the DL stops, I pause it by myself so I can not get timed out by the system.

Amar used the petrol version on the vid. For those that are interested.

He started with the menu screen, went through the options. He then chose the car, then the colours, but chose the default grey. He did the lap in bumper camera view, then the whole lap replayed.

Yeah thank me ;)

Anyway I hope it's ok for me to mirror the file. I would not have done it if there would not have been issues with the download script here (got steady 400 kbytes/s but I had to download 4 times before I managed to get 100%). And yes it's a xbox site, sorry :P

Would be nice to see it in a format WMP could play. Quicktime really isn't an option.

EDIT: Someone should make a LQ version... Or at the least a LowER Q version. But maybe it's asking too much.

I guess I shouldn't bellyache too much. So thanks for creating such a great video! Even if some of us can't watch it.

l33tc4k30fd00m wrote;
Simply if it's ".mov" I can't watch it. And even if I could I wouldn't want to. I HATE Quicktime and the format

:confused: You won't take 2 minutes to download Quicktime or an alternative?

l33tc4k30fd00m wrote;
Even if some of us can't watch it

I think you meant to say, "some of us who won't watch it on Quicktime".

I don't really like quicktime at all.......its good for streaming web video but WMP 9 is the best for all video based media I recon by far!

robin2223
I don't really like quicktime at all.......its good for streaming web video but WMP 9 is the best for all video based media I recon by far!
I'd say xvid is much better, but since I'm too lazy to do any conversion quicktime will have to be good enough ;) Windows media at rather low bitrates (eg anything under 2000) will blur the picture.

I don't really like Quicktime either, but a 2 minute free download, and I can watch the vid.

Quicktime plays the vid fine for me. :)

If the video you downloaded is smaller then 466 MB then your download is corrupted and the movie won't play.It happend the first time to me.The movie was 430 MB and it wouldn't start.Quicktime gave me an error that it couldn't play the file.I re-downloaded it again (this time it was 466 MB) and it worked.

I must say that driving on The Ring with some high powered cars(in the eventual game) will be awesome.I really can't wait.I can already picture it,pure bliss.

cobragt
Go to apple.com and download the latest quicktime version. So many people I have asked me for help on this vid and I've suggested them download quicktime6 and the vid works for them.
Well, it didn't work for me. Piece of **** computer. I have no idea why it wouldn't do it either. It gave me a "Quicktime doesn't recognize this file type." This was after spending 25 minutes downloading and setting up the Quicktime player, and 48 minutes of downloading the file. That's it; no more downloading .mov files for me!

Back