GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
ra
Sorry. I've tried to read this thread but i can't... :crazy: I love Nurbrurgring! Where I can find this demo in Italy? 👍

Thanks!

ra

oh, i read.

New BMW 1 Series GT4 Demo
Posted by: Jordan - July 22, 2004
Apparently a few select BMW dealers in Europe have been giving out GT4 demos to help promote the launch of the new BMW 1 Series. The demo contains the BMW 120i and 120d (the first diesel ever to be in a GT game), and allows you to race on the Nurburgring, Capri (Amalfi Coast), and New York City.

Our member amar212, from Croatia, has been very lucky as one of the first to get this demo. Click here to read his full review of it, and also check out his thread which contains several dozen low-resolution screen shots of the demo. More screens and video coming soon!

https://www.gtplanet.net

:P

ra

Just noticed at the bottom of the webpage "This file is only available to registered GTPlanet Members." the following error:

Warning: Unknown(): write failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

What's the problem?

Everyone, please see this thread for information about current problems. Why our download system would decide to break now, of all times, I will never know.

Is it possible to use a download manager (like GetRight) to download it? I've already tried, but GetRight simply can´t find the file... (it's gonna take a really long time... I'm on a 256k ADSL connection... 24KB/s)

It finnished downloading half way through at 272MB's, and it won't play on quicktime, can anyone help me here.

This sucks monkey balls big time, thats exactley whats happened to me, does anyone know whats goin on?

Same here... cut me at 61Mb... Can someone else het permission and host the file on an approved server, so we can make use of download managers?

Bugger it, I don't have time to download it again, see you all tomorrow.

There´s a timeout or time limit for downloading? I'm on 256k and the download break now at 77MB, IE don`t resume the file..

Any form to download with a manager?

Just got done watching it, I liked what I saw... for the most part.

For one, the sounds have improved, as did the graphics, obviously. There seemed to be sunglare in the rearview mirror, although I'm not entirely positive about that. Looked really tempting, I can hardly wait.

I didn't quite like how the car pitched forward during braking, though... Looked overly done. It seemed to be overly dark in some places, too, although that might be on my end. Kinda makes you wish they'd have another car in there, just to do some proper lapping.

Well. I placed the vid on the XBOX Harddrive, plugged the XBOX on the tv, took a beer and it gave me (and the XBOX too i guess :)) a nice time.

Although it was kinda "boring" in a way because there isn't music in it but that's not your fault.

Thanks for the vid and i hope there will be more from New York and/or Capri.

maybe sum1 can setup bittorent for this, seeing as so many ppl want this it'll make it only quicker
ofcourse the download url should be kept confidential :)

Good driving amar, I was very impressed with the car's look and the track. Everything looked so realistic, ultra realistic. That bmw looks good and I hope you can make more, I would love to see the advanced NYC track, you said it looked better than the one in gt4p.

Gnaaaa, Download didn't work, stopped at 260MB, no video. I try it tomorrow, now it is almost 4 o'clock in the morning for me. Any hints to get it downloadable without problems?

Back