GT4 BMW Series 1 Virtual Drive is OUT!!!

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,104 comments
I recon Amar will have done a really good (and concise) vid......shows all sorts of stuff and all the new features (if his decriptions of the pic's are anything to go by).

👍 :D

yo .....has GTP been crashing for you guy's ova the last 30 mins?.......I can't upload pics properly now......how do you dusplay a pic full size rather than as an attachment......

robin2223
yo .....has GTP been crashing for you guy's ova the last 30 mins?.......I can't upload pics properly now......how do you dusplay a pic full size rather than as an attachment......

Same here!! I can barely get it to work.. Might be problems with uploading the vid...
:indiff:

Yep GTP's been crashing all over the place for half an hour to an hour now

oh......phew.....I thought it was something wrong with my provider...ive been trying to upload pics and it just says error...partially uploaded

I am sure there is something wrong with the nurb vid uploading...its like crashing the sites bandwith!

I guess we will just have to wait for the vid...... :(

The video will hopefully be up in an hour or so, guys, the server is experiencing serious issues at the moment so I have to fix it first. But I have taken a peek at amar's video and let me say that you will not be disappointed!!! :eek:

Jordan
The video will hopefully be up in an hour or so, guys, the server is experiencing serious issues at the moment so I have to fix it first.

Jordan......is it because of the server problems that I am geeting a partially uploaded error on the attachments screen?.......

Jordan
But I have taken a peek at amar's video and let me say that you will not be disappointed!!!

......now I really can't wait to see the vid! :crazy: :eek: :D

Jordan
The video will hopefully be up in an hour or so, guys, the server is experiencing serious issues at the moment so I have to fix it first. But I have taken a peek at amar's video and let me say that you will not be disappointed!!! :eek:
I know your going as fast as you can, I'm just happy I'm going to see a full lap vid either last thing tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Jordan

Is it direct feed or captured with a Digi cam pointed at the tv?

Shen Yin
Thank you for all of your efforts in getting this vid up, guys. Seriously, you're truly appreciated in all respects.

Yep, i agree. :)

hmm........I think YES! (or maybe no :lol:) but if it is Jordan will be in in a bit to tell us............tension buliding!!! :crazy:

Damn, I keep getting the 'I need to login error' although I've cleared all my cookies and cache on two different browsers and I'm still getting nowhere.

EDIT: Everything working fine now :) 4hours to go!

Damn thats a big file to start downloading at this time.... I guess I'm staying up later than usual ;).

try again.......im getting it........its a mov file......I got login thingys to at first.....its called GTNURBNORD.mov rite?......

2h:30 on bb...........long long nite!

1hr 57mins for me left, it's been downloading for about 5mins so far. I hope my connetion doesn't slow down tonight, I don't want to have to cancel the download and try again tomorrow. I can't leave the PC on all night, it's not quiet and I can't sleep with it on you see, and yes I've tried.

Wow, 28 downloads in a matter of minutes...I've got a feeling we'll be using quite a bit of bandwidth this month! :scared: We've got 100 Mbit/second, but things will probably slow down soon. What kind of download speeds is everyone getting (and what is your normal download speed from GTP)?

Back