GT6 Car & Track Wishlist (don't post a picture of every request)

• Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 8,554 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article is speculative and from 2008. I think it's safe to say that car isn't going to be in GT5.

REBELLION RACING RACE CARS

Lola B10/60 Toyota powered LMP1 prototype
images

Lola B12/60 Lotus powered LMP1 prototype (winner of fia 2012 WEC)
images

REBELLION RACING RACE CARS

Lola B10/60 Toyota powered LMP1 prototype
images

Lola B12/60 Lotus powered LMP1 prototype (winner of fia 2012 WEC)
images

Well, I also want to see the Winner of fia WEC 2012 but that's not the Lola. Winner of 2012 WEC is the Audi R18

The Wangan highway =/= C1 Loop, Shinkanjo, Shibuya OR Shinjuku.

The Wangan goes underneath the Narita Airport; something that Genki hasn't put in (I played Import Tuner Challenge, I know what you mean, and you're right. They're awesome, but, they don't have the Narita airport.)

Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4 fixed that. They have the airport and everything.

Well, I also want to see the Winner of fia WEC 2012 but that's not the Lola. Winner of 2012 WEC is the Audi R18
yeah you're right.i should have made it clear.rebellion's lola was the winner of the fia endurance trophy for private teams...:)
lotus.jpg

The lists are too long to even give any insight into that, at all; just about every car ever made has been put in here.

I'm very aware of the long length of some of the lists posted here, but I don't mind that much. I'll still read some of them. The only annoying thing about the long lists to me is people that reply to them while not deleting at least most of the list just to type one sentence.

GT is a PlayStation exclusive...

So can we have cars from other PS-exclusive games? 💡 I'm talking made-for-game unbranded stuff (like MotorStorm).

Tell me it wouldn't be fun tearing around in one of these :dopey:

Patriot_riot_j.jpg

...or this! :sly:

Atlas_Arizona.jpg

:lol: Maybe not... :lol:

I think they should include other models of a line vs just the poplar one. So say the CTS-V...include the sedan & wagon as well as the coupe. I mean the wagon is quicker than the coupe for christs sake...why leave it out? I feel they leave out perfectly good cars for no apparent reason...let stop this travesty! LoL

All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game. I personaly think there needs to be more JDM. A supra rz mkiv premium would be nice. A few more aston martins/jags too. Koenigseggs and paganis would be cool. skyline 2000gt premium. few land rover range rovers. I dont want to see many audi/bmw/bugatti either, those cars are also horrible. If they improved the offroading then a suzuki samurai or a mitsubishi warrior would be pretty fun to blast arround in. Maybe if they added like a more serious offroad side to the game with mudding, rock crawling, hill climbs .etc

All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game. I

So dont drive the American cars then. It is a Japanese MADE game but it has cars from everywhere so don't get upset when people ask for their favorite cars. I am a huge fan of the JDM contingents in the game...that is the appeal for me. But I can't argue the fact that there is some fun in the American cars in the game. Most people that get the game love cars and aren't hatin on the few that they dont like.

All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game.

Then maybe PD should stick to just selling the game in Japan then and not worry about us from other countries. People want something other than tons of variations of Skylines and NSX's. Yes its a Japanese made game but if PD wants to continue to rake in the cash from game sales then they need to broaden there views and embrace some other car companies besides the big 3 from Japan. People will start leaving GT behind for something else if we see they just keep adding the same Japanese cars. I for one won't come back to the GT series if I don't feel the next one is a significant departure from GT5.

This quite a wish list but here it goes:
Muscle & pony cars from 1965-1972 including rare COPO, Yenko, Royal Pontiac & Baldwin motion cars (Include Olds 442, Torino Talladega, Mercury Cyclone, Super Bee, Road Runner. GT500, Boss & Mach model Shelby/Mustangs). Include some classic full-size US power houses: Impala SS, Galaxie 500, Catalina & Ventura Super Duty, 413 & 426 Max wedge Mopars, 1961-1983 F1 cars, 60's- early 70's European sports & race cars, 1969 & 70 Trans-Am series cars, Can-Am cars. 1970, 1980, 1987 & 1993 Nascar models.
Riverside International Raceway, Sebring, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Road America, Road Atlanta, Circuit of the Americas, Circuit Gilles Villeneuve, Hockenheimring, Monza 3rd variation from 1955-1969, Watkins Glen, Sonoma Raceway, Circuit Zolder, Lime Rock Park, Original Daytona Beach course, Bristol, Charlotte & Darlington Sprint Cup tracks. More weather and time changes. Night races only would be nice.
Cheers.

Last edited:
All these requests for american cars are making me sick. If you dont like the JDM cars then dont buy a japqnese game. I personaly think there needs to be more JDM. A supra rz mkiv premium would be nice. A few more aston martins/jags too. Koenigseggs and paganis would be cool. skyline 2000gt premium. few land rover range rovers. I dont want to see many audi/bmw/bugatti either, those cars are also horrible. If they improved the offroading then a suzuki samurai or a mitsubishi warrior would be pretty fun to blast arround in. Maybe if they added like a more serious offroad side to the game with mudding, rock crawling, hill climbs .etc

Please explain GT2 car list to me? GT2 was a good blend of JDM and the rest of the world. If PD wanted to keep it JDM only than why the hell did they include stuff from everywhere. variety is the spice of life. I am a DIE hard American car fan but that doesnt stop me from enjoying stuff from everywhere else. Being closed minded in the car world just lets you miss out on some fun cars. I wish we got a ton of the wagons and hot hatches they do in europe.
(BTW I bet more people bought GT5 in the US than Japan)

Last edited:

So basically people can't request cars you don't like? Have you read this post back and realised how ridiculous you sound? :rolleyes:

We need a lot more fords than that. Honestly, I think since there's a lot of skylines & gtrs in GT5; there should be a lot of Mustangs & Falcons in GT6 to balance the car list a little.

Oh I agree there should be a TON of Fords and Mustangs.
People will start leaving GT behind for something else if we see they just keep adding the same Japanese cars. I for one won't come back to the GT series if I don't feel the next one is a significant departure from GT5.

+1 I keep drooling over the Forza DLCs they have pretty much every car on my wish list for GT. Its a shame its a x360 only because I hate x360s LOL.

Last edited:
lets also not forget that since its predominantly a JDM game..the people in Japan want the American cars as much as we want the Japanese cars.

Id like more real tracks thanks....

Spa-Francorchamps
Silverstone
Oschersleben Germany (i love this place in Shift 2)
Enna Pergusa (its so odd, but so much fun)
Bathurst (would be nice but not essential)

Basically most of Shift 2's track list which I find immensely enjoyable.

Do we really need updated incarnations of the same tracks weve been racing for 15 years. I mean trial mountain is great and all, but really? Pretty sure ive paid you for this 5 times now.

Do we really need updated incarnations of the same tracks weve been racing for 15 years. I mean trial mountain is great and all, but really? Pretty sure ive paid you for this 5 times now.

Agreed, not enjoying the feeling of playing recycled content. I played GT4 to death, and it was a great game, but I don't need a new game with the same content.

Last edited:
Agreed...MORE UPDATED TRACKS! Whats the name of that new one in Dubai? That is a crazy looking track and I am sure would look sexy in a HD game. There are several tracks on the DTM, BTCC, FIA World Touring circuits that would be just awesome to run. We also have several US tracks that would be fun and we NEVER see. Why is there no Road Atlanta? And why can't we get at least one real US street course a-la Long Beach? Come on PD...lets do this right

Last edited:
Id like more real tracks thanks....

Spa-Francorchamps

Are you talking about a different/older Spa layout? GT5 already has Spa-Francorchamps. (Or atleast the current one)

@zylacorps
Yes I love small cars. My favorite of all is the 2CV 👍 (I'd love to see the Peel P50.)

Last edited:
+1 I keep drooling over the Forza DLCs they have pretty much every car on my wish list for GT. Its a shame its a x360 only because I hate x360s LOL.

Yep I agree. I've never owned an Xbox but though about getting one just for Forza. Forza has added over 170 cars through DLC, while PD has mostly added cars already in the game but with body kits and stickers, with a few good ones Aston/Lambo. I think its become GT5 is all about Japanese cars with huge focus on Skylines and Forza which has focus on a variety of cars from all over.

I don't dislike GT5 for having so much Japanese cars. PD can have all the GTRs they want, I just hope they try and balance it out some more.

Us that play GT5 seem to get excited over a DLC car thats 5 or 6 years old as kind of a "new" addition to the game, while Foza has cars that have only been out several months to a year. Audi R18 from this past June's Le Man race was included in a recent DLC from Forza. While we got a 1988 Jaguar race car as DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back