• Thread starter Prototyp3
  • 987 comments
For the people who didn't bother reading the whole thread:
Cars that will not be returning:
All Premium WRC Rally Cars
Both Ferrari F1s
Genitta G4 (?)
Jensen Interceptor (?)
Delta wing (even though it never was in a game before )

Edit: whopse this was intended for a different thread lol

I saw this...
"Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy '11"
And I'm just like :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:👍👍👍
Then I saw this...
"Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport '09"
And I'm like...
tumblr_mvpm16oI1e1sknqpbo3_250.gif

BUT THEN I SEE:
"Abarth 500 '09"
AND I'M LIKE
tumblr_mp699jsB7e1qbipv3o2_r1_250.gif

You have no idea how happy I am. On top of the new tracks and stuff... day one purchase. Sorry not sorry.
EDIT: Disappointed by the lack of new Vauxhalls/Opels though. Ah well.

Last edited:
Ferrari F2007 and F10 OUT?

:boggled:
im not to worried about that b/c them cars were pointless in there really gonna make all the slandered cars look like premium cars then that means the formula gt willl basically be premium cause it has a cockpit view as is I want to know what's with all the base model race cars maybe there ones we can customize

One thing they do need to fix is the feel of the standard cars. They always felt tiny next to the Premiums for whatever reason. If thy fix that I really don't see and issue.

I also want to say that Although, there are a lot of returning cars from GT5, there are less standards than in GT5. They really didn't add that many cars to the standards. They added a lot to the Premiums and less than ten to the standards. So...also, using cars from previous games isn't anything new. NFS and Forza both did it before GT did. Actually...didn't GT2 use a lot of the cars from GT1?

I do feel like, if I were a developer, for April Fools day I'd release an image of "GT7" as an edited GT4 box art and say, "To appease everyone, we've decided to completely remove interiors and Premium cars from Gran Turismo. They were obviously causing and issue with the community, and it was just easier to remove them than turn all 1500 cars in GT7 into premiums."

Pretty miserable list if you ask me. Makes you wonder whether PD/Kaz really are in touch with the automotive industry when so many of the current sports/super/hypercars are omitted. Get rid of the standard cars for god sake, make a handful of them premium and focus on new cars!

Lucky Bathurst has been confirmed or I would be pretty cranky

Did anyone else notice car #178 on the car list is the 1937 Audi Auto Union Streamline from GT4?
This has been reported many many times in many many threads. Please read before posting the same exact info posted a few posts back

One thing they do need to fix is the feel of the standard cars. They always felt tiny next to the Premiums for whatever reason. If thy fix that I really don't see and issue.

I also want to say that Although, there are a lot of returning cars from GT5, there are less standards than in GT5. They really didn't add that many cars to the standards. They added a lot to the Premiums and less than ten to the standards. So...also, using cars from previous games isn't anything new. NFS and Forza both did it before GT did. Actually...didn't GT2 use a lot of the cars from GT1?

I do feel like, if I were a developer, for April Fools day I'd release an image of "GT7" as an edited GT4 box art and say, "To appease everyone, we've decided to completely remove interiors and Premium cars from Gran Turismo. They were obviously causing and issue with the community, and it was just easier to remove them than turn all 1500 cars in GT7 into premiums."
Using cars from previous games is nothing new. Using cars from a previous generation console, more than 10 years old on the other hand..is unique..

Using cars from previous games is nothing new. Using cars from a previous generation console, more than 10 years old on the other hand..is unique..
No it's not. EA still uses it's old models for Need For Speed. And Turn 10 still has car models from Forza 1.

And while the P1 isn't in GT6, it is in Need For Speed and Forza 5. And I wouldn't be surprised to see it appear in GT6 at a later date.

But, what people are forgetting are the cars that GT6 DOES have...that no other game does:

i1lbV0y0ROeb2z.jpg

i1uLjTz4OGMlG8c.jpg

i1MobiiJUCzwshB.jpg

i1fAeMQdKOvN87c.jpg

i1z4qcLsdktCL.jpg

i1i1KJBT7etZj.jpg

i1owDkdbk4pkvW.jpg

i11ti8Xk65u1az.jpg

i1Ug6P71TT0n4b.jpg

i1HBGB5fWJylShH.jpg

i11EaqOo9huTMEE.jpg

Last edited:
20 cars that if included would have likely made most happy overall

Ariel Atom V8 500 '12
BMW E30 '89
Eagle Mk1 '66
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '13
Ferrari F355 '94
Ferrari F50 '95
Ferrari La Ferrari '14
Ford FG Falcon V8 '13
Holden VF Commodore V8 '13
HPD ARX-03a '13
Koenigsegg Agera R '13
Lola B10/60 '13
Lotus 38 '65
Mercedes-Benz E63 V8 '13
McLaren P1 '13
Nissan Altima L33 V8 '13
RUF CTR3 '08
RUF RGT-8 '12
SSC Ultimate Aero TT '07
Toyota TSO30 '13

And for those who say some will never be satisfied, funny how it took me a loooong time to think up 10 cars I'd like to see in the 'F' word game because it already had almost everything already

PD is simply out of touch, they dont know what their customers want

Mixed feelings, simply becourse the car list begins to feel dated.
However i am very happy to see more GT500 and GT300 racecars, sportscars like the Shelby Daytona, the SRT cars (Especialy the Viper ofc, the rebirth of a legend)
As for the racecars i am very happy to see the BMW Z4 GT3 and the SLS GT3. Also the Deltawing ( i hope it stays in the game)

What i do not really like is the Corvette C6-R not being in the game. Instead we get some inaccurate rip-off just like we have now, just with a different name. And the abscence of the SRT Viper GTS-R from the ALMS season. But who knows, it might come as a DLC.

Personaly i think they could cut 60% of the old cars and focus on making only premium cars. They could just remove so many duplicare cars and all those everyday cars. But that is a matter of taste i suppose. :)

No it's not. EA still uses it's old models for Need For Speed. And Turn 10 still has car models from Forza 1.

Show me an example from those series current-gen titles of a car model that's been untouched and carried over from the PS2/original XB days. GT certainly is unique there.

And while the P1 isn't in GT6, it is in Need For Speed and Forza 5. And I wouldn't be surprised to see it appear in GT6 at a later date.

But, what people are forgetting are the cars that GT6 DOES have...that no other game does:

No, I don't think that's the case - I know I'm excited for the Tesla and Fisker, actually - though I feel like the Nova's found elsewhere. I think complaints centre around the amount of mass-appeal cars that are seemingly missing (E30, premium JZA80, etc) when quirky and less-known cars like that Plymouth or the BAT are in. While I appreciate their additions, and they do shine a light on a different part of auto culture, the balance seems to tip in that direction a lot; heavy on quirk, light on high-demand cars. As for the Camaro; if PD gave GT6 the level of customization found in competitors, we could essentially build it ourselves.

High on quirk is the best way to put it. Who actually drove the WW2 vehicles from GT5? Or the Samba Bus? When your game is missing some of the newest and most exciting cars in the world, how in the world do you put those in first?

Its become quite clear to me PD is making the game the way THEY want to. Your target audience is 15-30 year olds who like hyper cars? Who cares. Throw them a '66 Renault R8 Gordini. Funny how when Sony decided to LISTEN to the developers and build the Playstation 4 around what the developers want they ended up with a fine piece of equipment that could dominate next gen.

And I dont care how technically impressive the Light Car Company Rocket is, nobody has a poster of it hanging in their room. And did I mention it is ugly? Yet PD thinks its the bomb and has it in almost all the trailers. How out of touch can you be?

The biggest problem i have with the Lunar Roving Vehicle LRV-001 '71 is that we'll never race with it, because it doesn't have cars to race against.

The biggest problem i have with the Lunar Roving Vehicle LRV-001 '71 is that we'll never race with it, because it doesn't have cars to race against.

It will probably be used in a one make race kind of thing on a special track, it needs to have some competition if they stuck the thing in :lol:

High on quirk is the best way to put it. Who actually drove the WW2 vehicles from GT5? Or the Samba Bus? When your game is missing some of the newest and most exciting cars in the world, how in the world do you put those in first?

My Samba had a few hundred miles on it, actually - the thing was a hoot to drive once modded. The others, yeah, not so much.

Its become quite clear to me PD is making the game the way THEY want to. Your target audience is 15-30 year olds who like hyper cars? Who cares. Throw them a '66 Renault R8 Gordini.

The R8 Gordini has racing history, and is an important part of Renault's history. I can see the reasoning behind its inclusion. Something like the Toyota Aqua (the Prius C here)? Less so.

And I dont care how technically impressive the Light Car Company Rocket is, nobody has a poster of it hanging in their room. And did I mention it is ugly? Yet PD thinks its the bomb and has it in almost all the trailers. How out of touch can you be?

I really hope my post wasn't construed as one asking for nothing but hypercars. That'd be just as bad as the situation now. My point was, like many other parts of the game, the car list needs balance. Some quirk is great, so long as it's balanced by those more mainstream vehicles. The LCC Rocket was a revolutionary car at its time, an approach unlike any other - so again, as an enthusiast model, I can understand its inclusion, so long as that's balanced out by other cars that appeal for different reasons.

Besides, if ugliness is a deciding factor, why do we have so many modern Ferraris in there? ;)

Its become quite clear to me PD is making the game the way THEY want to. Your target audience is 15-30 year olds who like hyper cars? Who cares. Throw them a '66 Renault R8 Gordini. Funny how when Sony decided to LISTEN to the developers and build the Playstation 4 around what the developers want they ended up with a fine piece of equipment that could dominate next gen.

Sry but pls don't compaire these cars with a R8 Gordini !!!
Do you even know this car? I think you dont , because if you would you wouldnt say that !

Ps: the lightweight car is One of my favorites in GT 6. Iam driving in a GT5 League and all of my friends there are talking about the lightweight car! It will be AWESOME . 16 Players , everyone with the lightweight car, no aids , no abs, comfort hard tyres, + new tyre/suspension Engine = orgasm

Last edited:
Wasn't the Red Bull X2014 or something also confirmed to be in the game? Not that I care much for it but another car that could possibly be added before release along with the other cars missing (since the list is supposedly only including part of the cars planned for release) that were confirmed or rumoured to be in the release version. Well that or DLC again :crazy:

Honestly I'm a bit disappointed in the (almost) final list. Where are the Japanese cars like the 2013 Honda Civic SI and the Lexus LS460?? No new normal everyday, hidden gem cars that pulled me toward the Gran Turismo franchise? Well, not here. diggin' the Lamborghini Diablos, though.

I guess it's another one of those "Season Pass!" shams where developers decide to put all the better things out after release.

Last edited:
I don`t miss the rally and formula one cars (the formula gran turismo is still there), cause i almost never used them in GT5 either.

My Samba had a few hundred miles on it, actually - the thing was a hoot to drive once modded. The others, yeah, not so much.

I have nothing against 'oddball' cars, yet I am firmly against them being added until the core car list has a solid backbone. Funn how PD always talk about wanting to make the backbone of their game strong before adding something, yet they dont apply that same logic to their car lists. Or do they think the 800 PS2 cars makes up for their sloppy car choices? I surel hope not.

SlipZtrEm
The R8 Gordini has racing history, and is an important part of Renault's history. I can see the reasoning behind its inclusion. Something like the Toyota Aqua (the Prius C here)? Less so.

How many people in GT6's target audience know about or even give a rats tail about its racing history? Fast forward to a more mordern, RELEVANT time, like maybe 2013, and you have Corvette, Ferrari, Aston Martin, and SRT Viper battling at Le Mans, but lets put those race cars aside to revisit a car from Renault's yesteryear. Again, out of touch with the target audience.

SlipZtrEm
I really hope my post wasn't construed as one asking for nothing but hypercars. That'd be just as bad as the situation now. My point was, like many other parts of the game, the car list needs balance. Some quirk is great, so long as it's balanced by those more mainstream vehicles. The LCC Rocket was a revolutionary car at its time, an approach unlike any other - so again, as an enthusiast model, I can understand its inclusion, so long as that's balanced out by other cars that appeal for different reasons.

Besides, if ugliness is a deciding factor, why do we have so many modern Ferraris in there? ;)

Im not asking for a truckload of hyper cars either. 4-5 would have been fine. It seems we got the One-77 almost by random chance. Its thrown in there like it was drawn out of a hat.

Quirk needs to go away until they build a car list thats halfway reasonable. GT4 was the last, somewhat up to date car list in a GT game.

Heres the problem with the LCC Rocket: Outside of a few hardcore petrol heads, its not going to sell the game. Compare the marketing machine that is the 'F' word game and the out of touch GT. One shows videos with McLaren P1s battling a McLaren F1, a Lexus LFA, Ferrari F12s, F50s, etc. PD shows the LLC car everywhere like it has a chance in heck to sell the game as much as a P1 or F12 would. Again, completely out of touch. They're hardcore petrol heads and are excited about it, and they think everyone else is too. Wrong.

Sry but pls don't compaire these cars with a R8 Gordini !!!
Do you even know this car? I think you dont , because if you would you wouldnt say that !

I love the R8 Gordini. I like the looks, it is unique and it has motorsport pedigree. Speaking of - I think PD missed a trick by not having a premium Mini. Like a Cooper 1275S Mk 1, for example.

The inclusion of classics are a big plus for me - it gives a bit more depth to the car list where GT needed it, in my opinion. As far as supercars go, the 288 GTO and Diablo are fantastic.

20 cars that if included would have likely made most happy overall

Ariel Atom V8 500 '12
BMW E30 '89
Eagle Mk1 '66
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '13
Ferrari F355 '94
Ferrari F50 '95
Ferrari La Ferrari '14
Ford FG Falcon V8 '13
Holden VF Commodore V8 '13
HPD ARX-03a '13
Koenigsegg Agera R '13
Lola B10/60 '13
Lotus 38 '65
Mercedes-Benz E63 V8 '13
McLaren P1 '13
Nissan Altima L33 V8 '13
RUF CTR3 '08
RUF RGT-8 '12
SSC Ultimate Aero TT '07
Toyota TSO30 '13

And for those who say some will never be satisfied, funny how it took me a loooong time to think up 10 cars I'd like to see in the 'F' word game because it already had almost everything already

PD is simply out of touch, they dont know what their customers want

To me it now feels like PD really are trying to make an effort and rightfully so, I on the other hand am still not convinced and want to see a complete finished list of cars from PD.

PD really do need to convince me this time around if they want my money, i'm not supporting no company from now on that don't listen to good ideas.

I want to also see sound improvement along with these cars otherwise i'm staying put on PC sims. Not having a rant, just telling how I feel after GT5.

And from now on I hope PD does'nt listen to kids that whine just because they cant keep up with fast drivers, they need to keep PP balanced yes but dont change things around because of whinny little kids.

I'd like to have seen the new Fiesta ST as I've got one and it is awesome.

Otherwise I like everything that has been added but I have to agree that there are some cars that I hope they add to the list.

Hoping the Jensen Interceptor will be announced before launch day as a premium upgrade as it's now missing.

Back