GT7 Circuit Experience Overly Difficult....

I'm working my way through these getting the gold medals for the millions of credits, using controller.

I have these tracks/sectors left to get gold on, then i'll make a start on the new missions:-

USA
- Fisherman's Ranch - 1 Lap

Europe
  • Nordschleife - 1 Lap
  • Leman's - Sector 5 + 1 Lap
  • St Croix - 1 Lap
  • Sardegna - 1 Lap

Asia
  • Tokyo - East Clockwise, Sector 2 + 1 Lap
  • Tokyo - South Clockwise - everything
  • Tokyo - East Counterclockwise - everything
  • Tokyo - South Counterclockwise - everything

I really don't like the Tokyo tracks, so left them until last to start working my way through, most of Europe i just need to get used to driving the Gr1 cars. Having started on the Tokyo tracks today, they are the most annoying, mainly as i don't know them well yet, touch a barrier, restart, touch a barrier, restart etc..

I've only done a slow lap of Nordschleife to get the bronze, but i know the track well from playing every Forza Motorsport game (GT7 is my first GT game since GT2).

Just finished Le Mans CE, by far the most difficult of the ones I've done. Took me 250 miles of driving to get all gold, sector 1 and 5 were the worst for me. I agree with others the way the 908 snap oversteers at high speed seems completely unrealistic. I did not consider myself very good here, and I think the CE helped a great deal.

I'm working my way through these getting the gold medals for the millions of credits, using controller.

I have these tracks/sectors left to get gold on, then i'll make a start on the new missions:-

USA
- Fisherman's Ranch - 1 Lap

Europe
  • Nordschleife - 1 Lap
  • Leman's - Sector 5 + 1 Lap
  • St Croix - 1 Lap
  • Sardegna - 1 Lap

Asia
  • Tokyo - East Clockwise, Sector 2 + 1 Lap
  • Tokyo - South Clockwise - everything
  • Tokyo - East Counterclockwise - everything
  • Tokyo - South Counterclockwise - everything

I really don't like the Tokyo tracks, so left them until last to start working my way through, most of Europe i just need to get used to driving the Gr1 cars. Having started on the Tokyo tracks today, they are the most annoying, mainly as i don't know them well yet, touch a barrier, restart, touch a barrier, restart etc..

I've only done a slow lap of Nordschleife to get the bronze, but i know the track well from playing every Forza Motorsport game (GT7 is my first GT game since GT2).
Man that’s not bad for just getting back into GT good work man! My list is similar to yours only difference is I’ve done no rally tracks and I have got gold at sardegna.

I’m doing one these every other day and I’m at 70% complete now. I wouldn’t call any of them “easy” to get gold but I’m certainly enjoying them a lot more than GTS. I didn’t even bother completing them in that game.

I’m doing one these every other day and I’m at 70% complete now. I wouldn’t call any of them “easy” to get gold but I’m certainly enjoying them a lot more than GTS. I didn’t even bother completing them in that game.
Trust me compared to GT7 you could do the GTS ones in a day! I really do enjoy the CE, but I am dreading doing some I know my stress levels are going to through the roof!

I struggled with the St-Croix CE last night, but something I find is that you really need to trust the downforce - maybe it’s just me but early I’ll be too tentative - I’ll let off the throttle too much, brake more than necessary, I think it’s because I’m going from road cars to racing cars and it takes me a little bit of time to make that adjustment.

The Bugatti VGT absolutely eats corners. It has such immense downforce at high speed that you can go full throttle for most of the last sector at St-Croix (mega fun track when you’ve got the confidence, but fine margins in braking points - a few meters too late and you have to lose a good bit of time otherwise you’ll go into the gravel or wall). For the penultimate turn, I let off the throttle maybe 200-150 metres before and downshifted into 5th, then the extra rotation and downforce drives you through the corner without losing too much momentum or speed.

As an aside, does it take anyone some time to get back into their proper lines and braking points early in a 1-lap run after having just spent a while in the later sectors? It always takes a few goes for me to get them right again.

Also, I have to say, while these are way more difficult than the ones in GTS, they are making me learn the track more and helping me be a faster driver.

Last edited:
My foray into the Nurburgring CE began proper today. Took me about 45 minutes to get gold on sector 1, so not a good start. 2 and 3 were ok. 4 took forever as well. Just finished 7 and called it a day. Will go again tomorrow. The prospect of remembering all these sectors for a full lap seems like an impossibility honestly. I can’t even remember the previous sector once I’ve moved on to the next. Would also be nice to have been given a car that doesn’t want to kill you. The M6 is bad enough on a proper track, on this one with all the bumps I’m forced to use TC1 which doesn’t feel good to drive.

I'm trying Le Mans for the first time. Boy, you guys weren't kidding. I've blown over 100 miles on the last sector alone, and that's just to manage my first finish which is about a second off.

I might be grasping here, but I just watched the demo for the last sector of la Sarthe and the time of day is completely different from that of the players. The sun is directly overhead with no shade in the demo. Doesn't this game simulate track temps?

Some are tougher than others. I just finished the Nordschleife and that took me a while. Got gold on my 3rd full lap but had to have 6 or 7 goes at some sectors. The oayoutneas worth it though!

On the other hand, I got gold in every sector and the full lap at Monza and Spa first time.

Some are tougher than others. I just finished the Nordschleife and that took me a while. Got gold on my 3rd full lap but had to have 6 or 7 goes at some sectors. The oayoutneas worth it though!

On the other hand, I got gold in every sector and the full lap at Monza and Spa first time.
I feel as it’s more what tracks we actually like and know like the back of our hand… there were some I found easy like the Laguna CE but people found it as being hard. I also like like Laguna a lot. Congrats on your gold on the ring.

I might be grasping here, but I just watched the demo for the last sector of la Sarthe and the time of day is completely different from that of the players. The sun is directly overhead with no shade in the demo. Doesn't this game simulate track temps?
The demo isn’t a great reference, time of day is different which will affect grip and They’re using a drastically different physics engine at this point as well.

My foray into the Nurburgring CE began proper today. Took me about 45 minutes to get gold on sector 1, so not a good start. 2 and 3 were ok. 4 took forever as well. Just finished 7 and called it a day. Will go again tomorrow. The prospect of remembering all these sectors for a full lap seems like an impossibility honestly. I can’t even remember the previous sector once I’ve moved on to the next. Would also be nice to have been given a car that doesn’t want to kill you. The M6 is bad enough on a proper track, on this one with all the bumps I’m forced to use TC1 which doesn’t feel good to drive.
This series will help:

Last edited:
Circuit Experience makes me wish there were still mileage points. I just drove the Peugeot at Le Mans for 747 miles straight trying to gold the full lap. I can't get closer than 8 tenths no matter what I do. Saw someone on youtube clear it by a full seven seconds, so now I'm just kind'a depressed. This is my favorite track by far, but I've lost all sense of fun banging my head against this wall.

I think I'm gonna just ditch circuit experience completely again. This crap's bad for my health. The completionist in me is screaming, but if I can't gold every single one of them then I won't even bother with any of them anymore.

Circuit Experience makes me wish there were still mileage points. I just drove the Peugeot at Le Mans for 747 miles straight trying to gold the full lap. I can't get closer than 8 tenths no matter what I do. Saw someone on youtube clear it by a full seven seconds, so now I'm just kind'a depressed. This is my favorite track by far, but I've lost all sense of fun banging my head against this wall.

I think I'm gonna just ditch circuit experience completely again. This crap's bad for my health. The completionist in me is screaming, but if I can't gold every single one of them then I won't even bother with any of them anymore.
don’t give up, take a break, come back fresh and try again you can do it

That’s a car experience not a circuit experience. Don’t worry about it. Try a different track with a drivable car.

Last edited:
I just can't Gold that last section at Le Mans - 200 miles of attempts!! 1st sector at Trial Mountain and 2nd sector of Deep Forest are also just out of reach. I'm gonna go walk the dogs and try again in the afternoon..

Last edited:
I'm guessing guys saying the 908 has massive snap oversteer at high speed are on pads not using wheels? Think I golded the last sector on the 2nd go and gold on the full lap first go and moved on.

I'm guessing guys saying the 908 has massive snap oversteer at high speed are on pads not using wheels? Think I golded the last sector on the 2nd go and gold on the full lap first go and moved on.
Maybe I'll finally set up my wheel for this game. I'll have to decide if I want to move my PS5 to my room or move the couch everytime I want to use it in the living room. My mom gets lonely if no one is out here with her; she has dementia and forgets that someone else is home.

I'm on motion control - maybe a wheel would help there, as by the time I can see the problem developing it's too late.

The demo is at a different time, but that doesn't necessarily mean the time was set in those conditions. Replays aren't videos, the game is just reproducing the movements of the car. There was a situation in GT3 I had where the game crashed my car into a wall in the replay, which didn't happen when I was actually driving it. Until it can be proven otherwise, it's best to assume the demo time actually was set on the game time.

Lago Maggiore is down. It took a while, but eventually I got a good lap in. All sectors have to be spot on.

Next Nemesis is sector 1 on Sardegna. I'm not big on high downforce cars and this is proving to be a challenge. I did 110 miles today and the best was 2 tenths off. I just can't match the demo in the first corner, which seems to be crucial. The next turns are difficult as well. The demo is just under 3 tenths off the gold, which seems a bit tight.

The 908 used to have huge snap oversteer on the wheel, introduced in one of the versions after release, but that seems to have been dialled out again in one of the patches. Now I don’t need to touch the brakes at all until the Ford chicanes. It‘s quite weird the way that car‘s behaviour has changed twice now (and seems to be totally different om controller?).

As a sidenote, aside from maybe the Tomahawk I don‘t think they could‘ve chosen a worse car for the Circuit Experience at St Croix than the Bugatti. Yeah, the way that thing eats corners is cool, but there‘s very little finesse to it IMO. You need to let off the throttle exactly twice in the entire final sector, which has some blind and crested corners that would've been coolto explore in a less aero-dependent car.

I‘ve golded all the Circuit Experiences over the last week, and I have to say by far the most unpleasant driving experiences for me were the R8 at Deep Forest and the Huracan GT3 at Barcelona. Had to throw the brake balance on the latter all the way to the front to make it halfway driveable, with the former I just coped through the middle sector until I got one good try.

Lago Maggiore is down. It took a while, but eventually I got a good lap in. All sectors have to be spot on.

Next Nemesis is sector 1 on Sardegna. I'm not big on high downforce cars and this is proving to be a challenge. I did 110 miles today and the best was 2 tenths off. I just can't match the demo in the first corner, which seems to be crucial. The next turns are difficult as well. The demo is just under 3 tenths off the gold, which seems a bit tight.
That was one of my hardest challenges… Sardegna was tough man good luck!👍

@JakeJortles The lambo killed me man.. had to run TC1 for the last sector… I would be doing so good until the last tight s turn before the sweeper.. I lost so much time because I could not keep the car tight. TCS1 for the win Lol. Just let me come on the throttle with more confidence. Congrats on all golds man!

Last edited:
That was one of my hardest challenges… Sardegna was tough man good luck!👍

@JakeJortles The lambo killed me man.. had to run TC1 for the last sector… I would be doing so good until the last tight s turn before the sweeper.. I lost so much time because I could not keep the car tight. TCS1 for the win Lol. Just let me come on the throttle with more confidence. Congrats on all golds man!
That’s exactly what I did. Had TC off for S 1 and 2 then flicked it to 1 on the straight before the hairpin so all I needed to worry about was my lines

Use a good bit of the kerb on the right before diving across the apex, that seemed to work for me, my problem was the 2 corners before the sector finish, got it eventually

Back