GT7 Daily Race Discussion

• Thread starter Pigems
  • 36,390 comments
Did some Q laps in race B today trying pretty much every gr.4 car. WRX is clearly the fastest (1:24.6) but managed to do 1:24.8-1:24.9's with Lancer, Alfa, Atenza and GT-R aswell. Mustang and Genesis G70 are not far behind (1:25.0). Competetive candidates if WRX doesn't suit you.

Last edited:
Did a couple more race As today and it's proper fun. Yea, that first chicane can be menacing but I've been in a couple races where it went pretty well. Everyone made it through. I think people might be learning the braking points... maybe? Hopefully?!

Regardless, this is my race for the week. I doubt I'll even touch B or C.

Love the Genesis X. Such a sleeper of a Gr.3 car, one of my favourites! Great livery you've made for it! The asymmetry completely threw me at first and I thought you were showing two different liveries...

Speaking of looking good in the Genesis X, I was stoked to see the livery I shared for mine at the top of my leaderboards in my friends ranking last week, a good 3s faster than anything I was capable of!

dd41f0bab026e56c9a44f319842250a1_photo.webp
Props on your livery as well.

I just got the Genesis X this week, it's been fun getting to know the car. I have been using it for QTs in the dailies this week.

Well after going the last 24 hours trying to over come my fear of playing online I finally did.

Qualifying I'm still in shock I set the fastest lap.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230117194014.jpg

The race went well I didn't hit no one just the normal love tap and I was in first till the last few turns with combine with how nervous I was and Scared that the driver behind me was gonna hit me into the wall I just let him go And just took second place I just wanted to finish the race.

Gran Turismo® 7_20230117195248.jpg

My hands are still shaking but it was fun.
Gran Turismo® 7_20230117195423.jpg

Last edited:
I've run maybe a hundred or so practice laps at NGP this week for Race C. I'm not qualifying as well as I'd hope I would but I was planning on working on it. But I did one race last night and two today and in every one of them I got blown up so badly by the fourth turn of lap one that my race was over. This is not a strategic race like I hoped it would be. It amounts to being the biggest unpenalized bully on the first lap, and then proceed for nine more laps with no real overtake opportunities.

To make it all worse, I just got completely humiliated in a PM from one of our own forum members, and a TPC member to boot (I mistakenly thought he was a TCR member) calling me names and assuming the worst about me (I'm malicious, I didn't bother practicing, I'm out to ruin his race, etc.). I'm flummoxed that one of our own would behave in such a way to another forum member who is very public about trying to race clean and be fair.

I had a rough start with the T1 dive-bombers and my tires got so overheated by T4 that I couldn't control the car anymore and I was all over the track. In all fairness to the other person (I don't know if you'll see this) I watched the replay to see what happened and I did see him turn into me as I was trying to find my way through the crowd. At least that's how it appeared to me. I deleted the replay before I got dressed down so I can't go back and double check, but that's how I saw it. That many cars going into T2 without being able to see to my sides is difficult under the best circumstances, and this wasn't that. I made mistakes, but nothing was intentional. I think you all know me well enough by now to know that about me.

I'm a bit sickened that a GTPlanet member would assume that about me and take the time to send a series of unkind messages. I was so busy trying to respond that I got kicked out of the race I was in (another last place effort after getting booted at the chicane) for being on the pause screen too long.

Anyway, this race is a disaster. I had high hopes this week, but I don't believe I'll be racing it again. And in all honesty my joy for this forum is a bit tarnished for a while as well. I think maybe I'm stepping back for a bit . . .

Last edited:
3 more races for me tonight and my goodness, I almost uninstalled this game for good. I didn't have any luck with the other cars suggested in the thread everyone was listing so I stuck with the WRX.

Race 1 I start P11 and the start is pure chaos. I barely get to the entry into the esses when a driver rejoins the track and we collide as I hit my apex. Which sends me into a barrier and a 1.5 second penalty. A penalty where I did nothing but get shoved off track! Unbelievable! I do make my way back up the field but an off track going into turn 1 kills my race and I finish P14.

I did manage to get my qualifying time down to a 1:25.9XX before the next race so that was cool. And that race went perfectly fine. I start and finish in P4. Clean racing for change and some nice battles from everyone.

Race 3 has me in P7 to start and everything is good until I get spun and get ANOTHER WALL COLLISION PENALTY! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! There was some contact as seen below, but I gave plenty of room I think exiting the final turn. I looks like they try and shove me off track, but I could be wrong. I'd like opinions on that sequence. I can also upload the replay if needed.

I just turn laps and finish P12 and am very disappointed from the quality of races tonight. I'm just fed up from my races ending due to something I had no control over. If I screw up, yeah that's my bad and I can learn from it. I know, it's just a game at the end of the day, but I just want to have some type of clean racing. As clean as it can get anyway.

3 more races for me tonight and my goodness, I almost uninstalled this game for good. I didn't have any luck with the other cars suggested in the thread everyone was listing so I stuck with the WRX.

Race 1 I start P11 and the start is pure chaos. I barely get to the entry into the esses when a driver rejoins the track and we collide as I hit my apex. Which sends me into a barrier and a 1.5 second penalty. A penalty where I did nothing but get shoved off track! Unbelievable! I do make my way back up the field but an off track going into turn 1 kills my race and I finish P14.

I did manage to get my qualifying time down to a 1:25.9XX before the next race so that was cool. And that race went perfectly fine. I start and finish in P4. Clean racing for change and some nice battles from everyone.

Race 3 has me in P7 to start and everything is good until I get spun and get ANOTHER WALL COLLISION PENALTY! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! There was some contact as seen below, but I gave plenty of room I think exiting the final turn. I looks like they try and shove me off track, but I could be wrong. I'd like opinions on that sequence. I can also upload the replay if needed.

I just turn laps and finish P12 and am very disappointed from the quality of races tonight. I'm just fed up from my races ending due to something I had no control over. If I screw up, yeah that's my bad and I can learn from it. I know, it's just a game at the end of the day, but I just want to have some type of clean racing. As clean as it can get anyway.

I'm watching it on repeat and I see the first contact coming down the hill as his "fault". You do squeeze him at the apex of the turn, I can see how that makes him angry, but you're both along side at the exit and crossing the line, meaning he didn't actually lose out there. So "forgive" the squeeze.

He then knocks into you to show his displeasure and if that's where it stops then I think it's fine. He bumps you, you squeeze him, he bumps you back on the straight. Everyone now is "happy". Then he continues bumping you until he finally manages to pit you. That's where he crosses the line for me. You didn't try to hit him back, you held your line, he wrecked you. That's 100% on him regardless of how T11 went you were both side by side on the start/finish straight.

Maybe you could have given more room on the inside of the T11 apex at the bottom of the hill. Having watched literally years of Petit Le Mans action there with the IMSA cars though going side by side through that section from T10B through to T1 almost always leads to disaster.

For reference these guys were not only 1-2 at the time, they were driving for the same car owner:

They came down T11 side by side rubbing on each other the entire time and the outside car tries to take a tighter line into T1 than they should have.

I think overall you were the victim here. Could you have left more space through T11? Sure, I think you had room to drift a little wider to allow him more space. Should things have ended once you were both straight and he gave you the boop the first time? Absolutely Yes. He'd shown his displeasure, should have been it. He even had the inside line, you were going to have to go really wide through T1 which basically means he's already got the move done as long as he doesn't screw up his braking.

I'm watching it on repeat and I see the first contact coming down the hill as his "fault". You do squeeze him at the apex of the turn, I can see how that makes him angry, but you're both along side at the exit and crossing the line, meaning he didn't actually lose out there. So "forgive" the squeeze.

He then knocks into you to show his displeasure and if that's where it stops then I think it's fine. He bumps you, you squeeze him, he bumps you back on the straight. Everyone now is "happy". Then he continues bumping you until he finally manages to pit you. That's where he crosses the line for me. You didn't try to hit him back, you held your line, he wrecked you. That's 100% on him regardless of how T11 went you were both side by side on the start/finish straight.

Maybe you could have given more room on the inside of the T11 apex at the bottom of the hill. Having watched literally years of Petit Le Mans action there with the IMSA cars though going side by side through that section from T10B through to T1 almost always leads to disaster.

For reference these guys were not only 1-2 at the time, they were driving for the same car owner:

They came down T11 side by side rubbing on each other the entire time and the outside car tries to take a tighter line into T1 than they should have.

I think overall you were the victim here. Could you have left more space through T11? Sure, I think you had room to drift a little wider to allow him more space. Should things have ended once you were both straight and he gave you the boop the first time? Absolutely Yes. He'd shown his displeasure, should have been it. He even had the inside line, you were going to have to go really wide through T1 which basically means he's already got the move done as long as he doesn't screw up his braking.

I will admit I did squeeze him on the apex. At the time I thought I gave enough room at that point. I don't blame them for the bump, I've done it before. Contact like that I don't mind as it was in the heat of the moment and we were fighting for a spot. I would have conceded the position once we got to turn 1 honestly. There was no way I was going to make that turn without going way wide. Good to have another set of eyes on this. I don't want to blame others if I was the culprit of the incident and not learn anything.

Not sure why I'm so much faster in the Mustang than the other cars. Set a 1:57.1 with the Corvette and jumped in the Mustang and almost immediately hit 1:56.5. Got it down to 56.1 but know I can get down to the low 1:55s. Have tried all the other cars and usual suspects but always faster in this car. No idea why.

Not sure why I'm so much faster in the Mustang than the other cars. Set a 1:57.1 with the Corvette and jumped in the Mustang and almost immediately hit 1:56.5. Got it down to 56.1 but know I can get down to the low 1:55s. Have tried all the other cars and usual suspects but always faster in this car. No idea why.
Sometimes cars just fit a driving style. For example while the meta was to use the Supra or GT-R the last time we went to the Red Bull Ring I had much more success in the WRX GR.3 car. It wasn't the "fast meta" but it was fast for me

I've run maybe a hundred or so practice laps at NGP this week for Race C. I'm not qualifying as well as I'd hope I would but I was planning on working on it. But I did one race last night and two today and in every one of them I got blown up so badly by the fourth turn of lap one that my race was over. This is not a strategic race like I hoped it would be. It amounts to being the biggest unpenalized bully on the first lap, and then proceed for nine more laps with no real overtake opportunities.

To make it all worse, I just got completely humiliated in a PM from one of our own forum members, and a TPC member to boot (I mistakenly thought he was a TCR member) calling me names and assuming the worst about me (I'm malicious, I didn't bother practicing, I'm out to ruin his race, etc.). I'm flummoxed that one of our own would behave in such a way to another forum member who is very public about trying to race clean and be fair.

I had a rough start with the T1 dive-bombers and my tires got so overheated by T4 that I couldn't control the car anymore and I was all over the track. In all fairness to the other person (I don't know if you'll see this) I watched the replay to see what happened and I did see him turn into me as I was trying to find my way through the crowd. At least that's how it appeared to me. I deleted the replay before I got dressed down so I can't go back and double check, but that's how I saw it. That many cars going into T2 without being able to see to my sides is difficult under the best circumstances, and this wasn't that. I made mistakes, but nothing was intentional. I think you all know me well enough by now to know that about me.

I'm a bit sickened that a GTPlanet member would assume that about me and take the time to send a series of unkind messages. I was so busy trying to respond that I got kicked out of the race I was in (another last place effort after getting booted at the chicane) for being on the pause screen too long.

Anyway, this race is a disaster. I had high hopes this week, but I don't believe I'll be racing it again. And in all honesty my joy for this forum is a bit tarnished for a while as well. I think maybe I'm stepping back for a bit . . .
This is sad to hear. I suggest reporting the messages to Sony.

Edit: listened to the other guy. It must have come across harder than it was ment.
I hope you both can put this behind you and move on.
Both of you try to race clean.

If I may make a suggestion try to work very much more.on racing in traffic than being fast.

I learned a tonne by racing with faster guys, even if I was always last at the end.

Last edited:
@Bullwinkle I'm sorry to hear that man. I obviously don't know what was said, but hopefully nothing to bad. We all can be a victim of our own emotions from time to time, and hopefully that's all that happened here. I don't know what your like on track, but in here you certainly seem like someone who is not out there to mess up other people's races on purpose. Hopefully with some time to cool down you two can have a dialog about the situation. I have honestly made some great friends that started in very similar situations.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that two gtp members had an such an unpleasant meeting on the track.

It’s impossible to enjoy the dailies in NA anymore.

I’ve gone from A+ DR to somewhere near or under 40k now in just weeks. And during that time I think I’ve been passed on track and legitimately... less than 10 times. The rest have been punts and garbage, getting knocked off track and finishing DFL afterward.

Here’s the nicest example, which as far as I can see was simply someone out of his league and causing chaos. Including ruining my one and only race for the day (which was all I had time for). He says I "turned into him". Yeah. Gonna have to disagree.

I’m really sick of finishing races after one lap, just to avoid losing SR, and to make sure I could save the replay to see what happened. It’s such a waste of time. And not fun at all.

There simply aren’t enough players in NA to have well sorted lobbies and race with clean + capable drivers. A huge appeal of GT vs other sims is the accessibility. But it's become pointless when the people you race in those accessible races put you off like this, race after race after race.

The only way to avoid it is to grind out fast QT's for hours to start at the front of the top splits, once you get to a DR that has you placed in them. Because in the top split in the US it's going to be 5 or 6 really fast guys who race clean and fast, and a pack full of other people who just don't seem to be able to, and throw on track courtesies out the window before hitting the starting line.

... I don't have the luxury of being able to do that or the pace to qualify ahead of the garbage that seems acceptable in the middle of the pack in them. I don't know how much more I'm going to play. Maybe Forza Motorsport will offer something better, though I doubt it.

Edit: didn't see OP on same incident. Full transparency, I did call him an idiot. I don't think that's actionable by Sony. I felt it was appropriate at the time, even if rude. My apologies for that, but I'm really discouraged by what Dailies have become. I ran two at Atlanta earlier in the day on my lunch break, and as expected it was dirty AF. Got punted purposely in the final chicane on the final lap, then LOL'd in the chat for calling the guy dirty for it. Decided to avoid Gr4 and try the Gr3 race at the Nurbrurgring, thinking that it would be a more respectable race. Got slotted in top split, mudpack, after a QT session where I think I got about as much speed as I can get, and in the one chance to race for the evening, had my race ruined before I could set a Sector 1 time in the race. Again. By what I saw was some really uncontrolled driving, after I was super careful to avoid the chaos in T1, as you can see in the review.

And I did all of that after watching the replay to make sure it was what I thought it was. To make sure he wasn't hit from behind first, to cause the bottle-up in T1. To make sure he wasn't pressured unduly to cause any reasonable over-reaction chain reaction. None of that applied.

So, my apologies for calling him an idiot, but I stand by the point I am making and the assessment of the driving on display here. (Also: super irritating how when you get off track, the physics model becomes such a joke that my tires were spinning pointlessly and that cost me even more, when I tried to get back on track... total waste of a race for a number of reasons).

Last edited:
It’s impossible to enjoy the dailies in NA anymore.

I’ve gone from A+ DR to somewhere near or under 40k now in just weeks. And during that time I think I’ve been passed on track and legitimately... less than 10 times. The rest have been punts and garbage, getting knocked off track and finishing DFL afterward.

Here’s the nicest example, which as far as I can see was simply someone out of his league and causing chaos. Including ruining my one and only race for the day (which was all I had time for). He says I "turned into him". Yeah. Gonna have to disagree.

I’m really sick of finishing races after one lap, just to avoid losing SR, and to make sure I could save the replay to see what happened. It’s such a waste of time. And not fun at all.

There simply aren’t enough players in NA to have well sorted lobbies and race with clean + capable drivers. A huge appeal of GT vs other sims is the accessibility. But it's become pointless when the people you race in those accessible races put you off like this, race after race after race.

The only way to avoid it is to grind out fast QT's for hours to start at the front of the top splits, once you get to a DR that has you placed in them. And I don't have the luxury of being able to do that or the pace to qualify ahead of the garbage that seems acceptable in the middle of the pack in them. I don't know how much more I'm going to play. Maybe Forza Motorsport will offer something better, though I doubt it.

It's a sad thing that the matchmaking of GT7 combined with the low numbers of players in NA put your both in such an unfortunate situation.

I understand your side of it, and I get its the straw on the Camels back, but I still think it's a sad thing.

@KosmoKazi come race over here in EMEA, you got the speed.for it.

Here's another from US dailies. Gr4 seems to be prime for this type of dirty driving.

This guy was 1 sec behind me at the start of the final lap. I drive conservatively to make sure I don't bin it, knowing that I've got that much time on him, and he does get a good run on the back straight. But I know he's in an Alfa, and that I've pulled a gap on him every prior lap down the back straight because the Subaru is so much more powerful, even breaking the tow if an Alfa is in it. So as long as he doesn't punt me, I can cover the apex and hold my position.

But he decides instead, to hit me from behind, send me into the grass, and then drive on to what I assume was a massive celebration for his success in P5. He LOL'd me in the lobby chat after I called him out on his poor race craft and congratulated him. I bet he really enjoyed a night with his lady friend after, as well, she must have been so impressed.

This was in the top split for this race, and there were guys at the front who had fastest 100 QT, I think. So I don't know how much better the Dailies can get, if this is the pinnacle of the pool of players.

US Dailies are broken at this level. Unless you're in the top 5 and amongst the fastest in the region, you have no chance. Not to win, but not to have a fun race anymore either. I have no delusions of winning... a top 5 is a good result for me and all I'm shooting for. But these idiots that think this is racing... makes the game not fun.

I do think PD need to ditch the no SR/DR update Race A idea, too. It's A) cultivating bad manners amongst the playing base and 2) taking away another forum for clean fun driving... it used to be, if you were clean and fast, Daily A was a fun hang out because you could avoid the carnage behind you most times, and race against the small number of clean drivers up front race after race. I think @BenRod @Dairyworker and BrownBeast know what I mean, as we often would share the top 5 spots with the carnage all behind.

I will admit I did squeeze him on the apex. At the time I thought I gave enough room at that point. I don't blame them for the bump, I've done it before. Contact like that I don't mind as it was in the heat of the moment and we were fighting for a spot. I would have conceded the position once we got to turn 1 honestly. There was no way I was going to make that turn without going way wide. Good to have another set of eyes on this. I don't want to blame others if I was the culprit of the incident and not learn anything.
The same thing happened to me at Road Atlanta this week in the Nations Cup race. That last turn is really challenging and I'm not surprised to see from @hollowkatt post that it causes carnage IRL too. The apex is weird, a little like the last turn at Big Willow, but in a sneaky way that you do end up squeezing people more than you realize. Knowing that tricky and insanely fast T1 is at the end of the front straight means you don't want to give up that turn before you enter the final turn, but that's what you're doing if you concede the apex. So you defend it harder than most, and at a funny angle in most cases. I think it's the kind of thing that if you're racing IRL, you talk about in the drivers' meeting and prepare yourself for, because the consequences are severe... it's fast. Expensive and costly to your well-being if a mistake is made. But that's the problem in GT7... there aren't consequences. So you concede and cycle yourself down the order when there's a challenge, or you get punted trying to defend yourself reasonably. Those are 99% of the outcome choices. And it's making the game not fun.

Last edited:
The racing is definitely of a lower quality in gt7 as compared to gtsport, and i would absolutely agree that the no dr/sr race A is a big problem. It used to be a great training ground for your race craft. Cars were generally slower and easier to drive than the race cars. I did an amazing amount of racing, mid pack, just running with the crowd to build my skills aand learn how to avoid bad situations (when possible). Currently there is no motivation for people to run clean in race A so they are learning really bad habits, and the negative behavior and attitudes are spreading.

I Truly mean this, and am not trying to single anyone out. I think a lot of players currently need to spend time just being in races and trying to have fun. Your ratings are meaningless to everyone but you. Just focus on having a good time on the track regardless of position or points.

It may sound silly, but i do my best to treat this game like actual Track days. I love hard racing, but going home safe with an undamaged car is job 1

I don't know.... just hate to see a couple guys who probably both want the same thing to have had such a negative run in with eachother.

For my 2 cents, in that replay i would have absolutely braked early to be certain i wasn't going into the back of anyone and being aware of what's to the side of you is super important there. I don't think anythiny was dirty or intentional, but it could have been avoided

Handbags at dawn!

Seriously, both you guys try to race clean, Bullwinkle had a brain fart and Kosmo was already agitated and time poor so things get said, that's fine. We are all big boys.

NGP is tricky in that the mix of medium and Hard runners causes absolute chaos, the hards are REALLY bad in this race, there's so little grip it feels like they are three steps harder than the medium, not one. I tried the 911 and man, on the hard tyre it's a rubbish experience. I've said before we should be shown who is on what rubber. There's a fast A+ driver i race often, he knows he is faster, i know he is faster, almost a belgian type name... starts with a B...... damn forgot the name, anyways, I actually wrote "medium" in the pre game chat as if to say loook just let me past so we don't get in each other's way.

Chastising night anyways, threw away two good finishes with errors which is annoying. Agree the first lap is fraught with danger but i've managed to dodge it so far, i recommend starting on mediums to mitigate the damage.

I will say one more time, some of you guys need to try the Z4. It legit has pace, this track is custom made for it.

Last edited:
The racing is definitely of a lower quality in gt7 as compared to gtsport, and i would absolutely agree that the no dr/sr race A is a big problem. It used to be a great training ground for your race craft. Cars were generally slower and easier to drive than the race cars. I did an amazing amount of racing, mid pack, just running with the crowd to build my skills aand learn how to avoid bad situations (when possible). Currently there is no motivation for people to run clean in race A so they are learning really bad habits, and the negative behavior and attitudes are spreading.

I Truly mean this, and am not trying to single anyone out. I think a lot of players currently need to spend time just being in races and trying to have fun. Your ratings are meaningless to everyone but you. Just focus on having a good time on the track regardless of position or points.

It may sound silly, but i do my best to treat this game like actual Track days. I love hard racing, but going home safe with an undamaged car is job 1

I don't know.... just hate to see a couple guys who probably both want the same thing to have had such a negative run in with eachother.

For my 2 cents, in that replay i would have absolutely braked early to be certain i wasn't going into the back of anyone and being aware of what's to the side of you is super important there. I don't think anythiny was dirty or intentional, but it could have been avoided
Yeah, it looks like Bullwinkle made a pair of mistakes, which can happen to any of us. I make the same kind of mistakes.

In my opinion, he made a braking error, which created collisions at turn 1, then was probably a bit flustered by it, as he attempted to get a wide entry to the second turn, not realizing another car was approaching on his right.
Obviously, the errors caused problems for the other drivers, but none of it appeared to be intentional.

Also, I think there are some players who are probably too emotional to enjoy the racing.

Last edited:

With you except for the notion that ratings are meaningless.

I don’t like that notion. I respect if that’s how others choose to approach the game. But it IS a scoring system. And they DO use the points to keep score. Including for Championship Series races.

So I don’t subscribe to the “don’t worry about it” idea. That’s, in part, the core of the game. And I’d like to earn a higher score and I’d like to be granted the chance to earn results they my own skills deserve. In the current environment, it isn’t so.

And I don’t want to turn this into a “use an alt or not” discussion. I’ve lived on both sides of that argument. It isn’t the point.

Regarding the incident at NGP. I don’t mean for it to be a review of the one incident. Enough has been said and it isn’t to single it out. It’s just an example of what racing on the game has been like for me since the holidays. I’ve got a HD full of replays of similar things. All different drivers and scenarios. It just seems to have hit a low point in that I can’t jump on, and race a few times a day without it being a waste with that one and similar things happening much more frequently than ever. That’s the point.

As far as that example goes, my hand is out to say I’m over that one and understand the situation, no carry on effect from my side. I’ll definitely give @Bullwinkle full respect if I see him out there.

Last edited:
I think I’ve reached my limit in Sport at low B. Not making any progress, consistently at the back of races a couple of seconds off the pace. It may be that user numbers are low and I’m racing people near the top of the ranking, but it’s just stopped being fun.

The alternate is also B/S so basically the same lobbies. Think I may call it quits. I’m starting to remember why I avoided online racing in the past. Might do some unranked road car races in A but that’s it.

I will say one more time, some of you guys need to try the Z4. It legit has pace, this track is custom made for it.
Gave the Z4 a go and it was better than the 911 for me for sure, but I ended up settling on the GTR. I think it was the first car I tried and I was just over driving the track causing the understeer problems I complained about in my previous post. It actually is pretty balanced with just a little looseness on throttle.

As some of you may know, I'm having a devil of a time understanding the Daily Race B track at Atlanta. My QT is behind a bunch of my friends who, no insult intended, I'm usually ahead of. I'm hoping some of you can look at my latest fastest QT and tell me what you think is going on.

Is it just a case of me needing to tighten up everything, or am I approaching the track wrong? Accelerating at the wrong places, that sort of thing?

I've tried just about every car, and the Alfa is the one I think suits me the best. So I'd rather not hear "just try car xyz", if you don't mind. I mean that's OK, but I'd rather focus on how I'm driving rather than what I'm driving.

I shared my QT in the game - search for "gtp4". Or, if you prefer:

Here's a video from bumper cam view:

And here's the same lap, from chase cam view:

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Gave the Z4 a go and it was better than the 911 for me for sure, but I ended up settling on the GTR. I think it was the first car I tried and I was just over driving the track causing the understeer problems I complained about in my previous post. It actually is pretty balanced with just a little looseness on throttle.
I cannot fathom how you get on the power early enough with the GTR, kudos if you can.

Latest Posts

Back