GT7 Tuning Calculator - Download v3.3 all new cars added!!

Hello,

latest news on the calculator.

I’ve been working on the new gearing calc as Ive mentioned and we now have a working dyno graph digitiser within the excel calculator. So you can map out the engines torque and HP curve to setup gearing perfectly!
0878306F-9490-4A01-9BB5-4ACE0513D11C.png

E3CDCAB0-7E42-4FA7-95FB-171BA0FF9E05.png

There is a bit of a problem though, this will only work in the desktop excel, not on mobile or web excel.

So either you all need to get yourselves excel and a laptop or it’s time to start the migration onto an app or web app.

Ideally I wanted to have everything complete including roll bars and wheel alignment in the calculator before we move to the app, otherwise it’s going to cost to update it!

I’ll see if I can get some work done on the arbs and alignment asap so that we have a complete app.

Last edited:
Doing some fantastic work here dude. The calculator as it is has made getting solid baseline setups so streamlined. I now choose a car, put it through the calculator to get those figures, and then set to work on the other stuff in game to fine-tune, which is actually a better use of my time in-game anyway.

Hey, can someone do me a favour and send me a screenshot of the radical stock gear ratios please? I can’t get on the ps5 at the minute

I took a screenshot of the dyno graph but forgot the gearing was stock for the time trial.

Last edited:
So made a decision that I am going to carry on with the simple/lite version of the calculator like you all have. But I am also going to release a complex/expert version with VBA macros, only on excel desktop app (not currently supported with excel online or mobile apps)

This will be while the app is getting built and beta tested.

if you have already bought it, you will get the expert version as well as the lite version. So if you haven’t purchased it yet, it will definitely be worth buying now!

I just made my purchase but haven't downloaded anything yet. Does the link allow me to download both the expert & lite versions?

Hey TexHill, the expert version is yet to be released But as you have purchased before the release it will be included in your purchase…

Hey TexHill, the expert version is yet to be released But as you have purchased before the release it will be included in your purchase…

There's gonna be an expert version!? Sweet! I love the calc so far... I have a couple of questions though. Can i ask here? Or should i go to the contact me link on the purchase site?

Expert version has been uploaded! note you will need excel desktop version as there are macros in this file. With this expert version there will some extra work involved in uploading a screenshot from your gt7 screen.

I’ve found the best way to do this is to open another psn account and friend your main account. So you can send the screenshots to the second account. use the ps app to download to your device and crop to required size, then you can upload to the excel file.

any questions or suggestions are welcome, enjoy!

Last edited:
There's gonna be an expert version!? Sweet! I love the calc so far... I have a couple of questions though. Can i ask here? Or should i go to the contact me link on the purchase site?
Ask away pal.

Ask away pal.
Gracias :-D Okay well i'm trying out the expert calc and i'm on the gear ratio tab ... i have to be doing something wrong. I'm working on the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 and it seems to be topping out around 175 or so for the top speed when the top speed is set to 300mph ... it gets into the 180's if it's set to around 180mph ... but then the sliders on the settings dont go high or low enough on the first and 6th gears..what am i doing wrong? LOL

Gracias :-D Okay well i'm trying out the expert calc and i'm on the gear ratio tab ... i have to be doing something wrong. I'm working on the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 and it seems to be topping out around 175 or so for the top speed when the top speed is set to 300mph ... it gets into the 180's if it's set to around 180mph ... but then the sliders on the settings dont go high or low enough on the first and 6th gears..what am i doing wrong? LOL
Post a picture Of the settings sheet so I can see what your looking at please.

Thanks for the new update. In the LSD ratio, we can’t change the torque anymore, stuck on kgfm.
Unfortunately I don’t have Excel on computer so I’ll stay with 1.6 on phone version.

I’ve tried the Dyno plot on a friend’s computer. Sadly I don’t understand English very well and Excel is a bit too complicated so it’s like trying to understand hieroglyphs for me. If someone can make a simple video for a simple man, I would appreciate

Last edited:
hola buenas tardes no me funciona bien la calculadora nueva no me abre el desplegable del carro alguien me puede ayudar con esto? la calculadora anterior funciono perfectamente, saludos y gracias.

Thanks for the new update. In the LSD ratio, we can’t change the torque anymore, stuck on kgfm.
Unfortunately I don’t have Excel on computer so I’ll stay with 1.6 on phone version.

I’ve tried the Dyno plot on a friend’s computer. Sadly I don’t understand English very well and Excel is a bit too complicated so it’s like trying to understand hieroglyphs for me. If someone can make a simple video for a simple man, I would appreciate
The torque setting is in the dyno plot tab in the expert version.

hola buenas tardes no me funciona bien la calculadora nueva no me abre el desplegable del carro alguien me puede ayudar con esto? la calculadora anterior funciono perfectamente, saludos y gracias.
Please repost with English translation.

Did you get it sorted?

Hello, good afternoon. The new calculator doesn't work well for me. It doesn't open the cart drop-down menu. Can someone help me with this? The previous calculator worked perfectly, greetings and thanks.

Hello, good afternoon. The new calculator doesn't work well for me. It doesn't open the cart drop-down menu. Can someone help me with this? The previous calculator worked perfectly, greetings and thanks.
I will upload another expert version without search function, I believe this is the problem.

I know it’s quite complicated to get it working first of all, after a couple of successful goes it’s not that bad though. I will see about making a short video on the Process of uploading the dyno plot.

you can use office 365 or download the excel app… the other option is to upload it a OneDrive cloud and use excel online.

Hi, I can see where you are going with this – impressive! Although I couldn’t get it to work either.

I wasn’t quite sure what you mean by point 7 “Zoom in and you can see there are dotted points on the torque curve, click each point of these.”

I took it to mean I had to click on all 3 objects (Background screen/rectangle/torque trace) before giving it a name (note even if type capital ‘T’ it changes it to torque)

You can see from the screen shots that the macro runs; however the calculations didn’t provide values. I know I am doing something wrong.

I am using the latest version of Excel – searches worked (Although the latest cars from the update don’t appear) and all units were able to change from metric to imperial.

Any guidance?

Thanks

Attachments

• Picture1.png
    Picture1.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture2.png
    Picture2.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 21
Hello OzinSg,

Im thinking this must be an issue with the kmh calculation. I’ll test it out and come back to you asap.

@OzinSg My one still works with kmh. Not sure what has gone on here.

just checking; did you input the RPM values in gear ratio Tab first, then calculate On dyno plot?

@OzinSg

I’ve just seen the problem…

you need to spell Torque with a capital T, otherwise it won’t recognise the name!

Last edited:
Back