GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Rebels, can anyone confirm that the clean Rebel can be found with the smaller Baja front bumper and lights on the roof? I've been searching for it for awhile now, hope I'm not wasting my time. :banghead:
I think it's either-either. Never seen a clean Rebel with both.

Clean Rebels I've seen

Baja Bar no top lights
Bull Bar no top lights
No Bars no top lights
No bar with top lights

RT,
Social Club Name:
D.Dogg_Pits

I've decided to promote a few members to higher spots and gave the crew a new motto.
Motto: Exploring the lovely state of San Andreas, one trail at a time.
Members that were promoted:
JetBadger (Lieutenant)
DoogSquared (Representative)
ScottishAudiMan (Representative)
I also darkened the green crew color a tad bit, since many I talked to found the original green to be too bright.
Will work on a new logo and have it posted here by tomorrow.

I just reached 27 and hopefully I can make it to this, but I can't guarantee anything.

Update: I just realized that I'm absolutely awful at the Emblem Creator function. :lol:
@gtuned might I request for a new emblem for the LS 4x4 crew? Your previous emblems are gorgeous. 👍

Update: I just realized that I'm absolutely awful at the Emblem Creator function. :lol:
@gtuned might I request for a new emblem for the LS 4x4 crew? Your previous emblems are gorgeous. 👍
No problem, I'll work up something for ya.

Here's what I got.

I managed to create a really cool latin saying, Explorans Iugis, Et Vallibus Xs Santos (Exploring The Peaks And Valleys of Los Santos) but can't fit it in anywhere without it looking too cluttered.
fo95.png

Last edited:
/\ Amazing, can't wait to put that on at shirt and truck.

Can you rotate it 90 degrees count clock ways so if we do a Mesa only meet we can update logo and when it applies to the door and rotates it 90 clock ways it will be right. Maybe be sweet for a photo shoot soon.

-----------------------------------
Some new pics. Got my "Street Killer" Rebel Dirty as hell:
10874828465_0dfe83942e_b.jpg

10875134643_3f8f3506f0_b.jpg

The "Rebel Yell"
10874884544_32bb7cd1df_b.jpg

10874746455_1cd7d33da4_b.jpg

10874781316_3458b3f0aa_b.jpg

No problem, I'll work up something for ya.

Here's what I got.

I managed to create a really cool latin saying, Explorans Iugis, Et Vallibus Xs Santos (Exploring The Peaks And Valleys of Los Santos) but can't fit it in anywhere without it looking too cluttered.

Looks really good. Did you do it on Social Club editor?

Haha are you on PSN at the moment? My friends list is messing up like crazy at the moment, so if you could, can you send me an invite?
Still at work for another 2 hours, then I have a couple errands to run on the way home. Probably won't be one until 7pm Arizona time. I can get on for a bit when I get home, but have to spend some time getting my tools ready for tomorrow.

Still at work for another 2 hours, then I have a couple errands to run on the way home. Probably won't be one until 7pm Arizona time. I can get on for a bit when I get home, but have to spend some time getting my tools ready for tomorrow.
So about 9PM my time. I'll still be up by then. See ya then! :D

I think it's either-either. Never seen a clean Rebel with both.

Not sure what the baja bar is... but i do have a clean one, different paint though. I'm willing to duplicate for anyone in need.

0_0.jpg

That's the Baja bumper on the front there. The Bull bar is much bigger, wider.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present you...the Canis Merryweather Mesa without bars and roof lights! :D
0_0.jpg

If anyone wants it, lemme know. 👍
Is that hacked? or Legit? Either way looks rad! But i prefer outer roll cage, because I'm quite reckless when offroading.

@JDMTuningJZX90 , yup, that's a baja bullbar you've got. They come with either that, a regular bullbar, a lightbar on the roof or none of those. Sadly never with both a bullbar and the lights. I've got a Rebel with just the lights. The non-baja bullbar version seems to be the hardest to find so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back