GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Netflix at the moment watching "Long Way Down" trying to find a certain part in the last few episodes. Will probably be on tomorrow night.

i would like to be in the rebel race but im not high enough level to get the parts (13)?

The Seminole has some amazing flexing skills (Quadra Drive II much?)
No sliding or grinding on the rock (that scuff on the rear was from accidentally side-swiping a Cheval Fugitive while en route to Chiliad.
0_0.jpg

can someone dupe me the cageless mesa with the top down?? and since theres no roof rack lights what does it look like when you turn on the high beam?

can someone dupe me the cageless mesa with the top down?? and since theres no roof rack lights what does it look like when you turn on the high beam?
I don't think there is an open top cage-less version. And the high beams just look like a normal car when turned on.

I don't think there is an open top cage-less version. And the high beams just look like a normal car when turned on.

I have a cageless MerriJeep (courtesy of @ZDUPH) as well. I don't like the fact that the headlights behave like that of a normal car. I loved having a 100+ degree cone of light from the lightbar. It worked wonders for offroading at night.

I have a cageless MerriJeep (courtesy of @ZDUPH) as well. I don't like the fact that the headlights behave like that of a normal car. I loved having a 100+ degree cone of light from the lightbar. It worked wonders for offroading at night.
Yeah but I don't think there's an open top one available. I too have a closed top version.

there is indeed an open top cageless version ( http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4243/vJubXsok0U-BisUsRoP_3w/0_0.jpg ) but i dont think i can save it anymore, since theres reports of modded vehicles online not showing anymore in their garage and canot dupe vehicles anymore since the beach bum update/dlc.. bummer..well gonna have to stick with my merryweather jeep hahaha.

oh and can someone tell me what suspension to use on the merryweather jeep, cause the mesa LOVES to roll with the stock suspension...

1h0cEcv
Just to confirm the Kalahari is 4WD and is customisable with off road tires and bull bars front and rear. I think it looks quite cool with the mods to be honest.

Last edited:
there is indeed an open top cageless version ( http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/4243/vJubXsok0U-BisUsRoP_3w/0_0.jpg ) but i dont think i can save it anymore, since theres reports of modded vehicles online not showing anymore in their garage and canot dupe vehicles anymore since the beach bum update/dlc.. bummer..well gonna have to stick with my merryweather jeep hahaha.

Is that just vehicles that don't appear online (Franklin's buffalo, etc.) or just all vehicles glitched into garage in general?
Also, sucks about not being able to dupe cars anymore... oh well. I've hopefully kept my 10 mil so I'm all set for online anyway.

You can now buy the Karin Rebel online.

1h0cEcv
Just to confirm the Kalahari is 4WD and is customisable with off road tires and bull bars front and rear. I think it looks quite cool with the mods to be honest.

Sweet! Looks very cool!

0_0.jpg

Sweet! Looks very cool!

You can now buy i think all the offroad vehicles online.

The Kalahari has the best 4WD System imo.

Last edited:
That Kalahari looks like a lot of fun. Especially if the AWD system is as good as you are saying. :)

Also great news we can buy the Karen Rebel online. I already have one but its still great news.

That Kalahari looks like a lot of fun. Especially if the AWD system is as good as you are saying. :)

Also great news we can buy the Karen Rebel online. I already have one but its still great news.

It Flexes Decently to :embarrassed:. It has a sexy engine noise to :).
Ugh. Don't care how well it climbs, that thing is hideous and I will not be wasting money on one.

Its sexy and its quite cheap lol..

At first, I didn't think I would buy the Kalahari. But now, with all of the praise it is receiving from members here, I think I will. Also, I think I might invest in a Dune Buggy if it can be customized (don't tell me on here, I'll read replies to my post on the regular GTAO thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back