GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kalahari can make it up the cable car washout trail on Mt. Chiliad!! I haven't been able to do it with any other SUV or truck. :bowdown:

Anyone manage to get a BF Dune Buggy without a cloth top from buying it on the ingame internet?
When I bought mine it came roof-less. I put the top on it in LS Customs.

0_0.jpg

When I bought mine it came roof-less. I put the top on it in LS Customs.

0_0.jpg

Did you get the roof with the stripe? I can't tell from the picture.

Also, I think some of you guys will like my Bifta when we have the next meet-up. :)

Ah, no idea.

Thinking about canceling the Trophy Truck races. Not enough sign-ups. Might just do a vehicle-restricted trail run.

Ah the BeeJay XL? Now that's a vehicle restriction I like!
I predict that I'll be building alot of maxxed out BeeJay XLs for the crew. :)

I predict making a second character just to have a full garage of off-road vehicles. Maybe a third for all other cars I want, but can't have due to only having one garage at once.

My garage is full of offroaders...and a Declasse Tornado (for photography purposes). I may need to swap my Injection for a BeeJay XL (that sounds so wrong...) :lol:

I took the Kalahari up the X10 trail on the west side of Chiliad. It was able to climb up hills at crawl speeds you can't go up with any other vehicles. It's ugly, but man can it climb! I was hoping they had fixed the 4WD system on all vehicles... nope.

Got a kalahari first thing this morning (to replace my non glitched sheriff granger that was removed for whatever reason). Didnt realize how god awful ugly it actually was until it was in my garage!! Removed it imediately, strapped a sticky bomb to it, proceeded to drive it a couple blocks a way from my apartment, then dove out and blew it to pieces. Then i stole the nearest car and drove it to my garage to replace it. Never really gave it a chance...lol

On a different note if the trophy truck race is still going on i would love to be a part of it. Or if there are any upcoming trail rides. Just let me know if you are still wanting sign ups also have another friend with a rebel that would love to do it.

Got a kalahari first thing this morning (to replace my non glitched sheriff granger that was removed for whatever reason). Didnt realize how god awful ugly it actually was until it was in my garage!! Removed it imediately, strapped a sticky bomb to it, proceeded to drive it a couple blocks a way from my apartment, then dove out and blew it to pieces. Then i stole the nearest car and drove it to my garage to replace it. Never really gave it a chance...lol

You should've given it a chance. It's a fun little thing to drive. :(

You should've given it a chance. It's a fun little thing to drive. :(
I just couldn't stand to look at it anymore in my garage. It was parked right next to my mesa which probably made it look much smaller and crappier than it actually is....Maybe..lol. I might give tha little dune buggy thing a chance tho. Reminds me of the speed buggy cartoon. Really looking to fill that slot eventually with a Rancher XL or Bee Jay. (once i try both out)

I don't like the standard styling of the Kalahari either, but with some simple mods from LSC and the right colour, it looks quite decent. I haven't had a chance to take it off road yet but on road it's quite nippy and it sounds like it has a motorbike engine in it.

0_0.jpg

I'm going to try the cable car route up Mt. Chilliad tonight if I can get online. I really want to test the car out for myself.

People just forget about the Kalahari's odd looks. It's all in the performance; super-light weight + possible motorcycle engine = Old-fashioned Caterham! :D

People just forget about the Kalahari's odd looks. It's all in the performance; super-light weight + possible motorcycle engine = Old-fashioned Caterham! :D
Damn you guys! Lol. This is starting to sound like what happened with the dubsta a few days ago. Hated the looks of them, but when i stole one to sell at LSC, i got there and saw all the mods, i decided to keep and mod it and it actually turned out to be a very capable rig.

The damage after last night. Please excuse the actual damage, stupid Escalade pulled out in front of my while I was cruising down the highway. :rolleyes:

0_0.jpg

Edit: Can someone teach me how to do this?

0_0.jpg

Had a fully upgraded one of these sitting idle in my garage for weeks. Finally sold it to park something I would use in there...:dunce:

Add: Do what, remove the doors? You just need a hand from a second person. Just hit reverse as they are entering your vehicle and they won't try to shut the door. Have your veh lined up with a solid lamp post or another truck to catch the door on. I actually verified that there was a spot to do that outside of my garage before I purchased it. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: XS
Anyone think that R* should make the MW Jeep purchasable and fully customizable, and also make the Sandking 4x4?

I'm all for making a vehicle act and perform like it should have in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back