GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually picked up a Rancher XL tonight before work. Cant wait to test it out tomorrow and see how it does. Is it actually 4wd like the Bee jay?

Yeah, it's 4WD.
It's not the best in the world, but it's a nice car for sure.

Where did you find the bee jay?? I would like to find one for this weekends meet.
I found it there. Though it might spawn only on certain days etc. I'm not sure if this is 100% reliable.

Attachments

• gta-v-map.jpg
    gta-v-map.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 9
Also look in the vinewood area just south of micheals house. Thats where i found my Bee Jay. I was driving my futo around but not sure if that matters.

Guys, i requested an invite to the club about 2 weeks ago, but i still haven't been added? Help! Really want to go to this meet!!!

Oh, and am i right in thinking that the meet on sunday is a trail with the bee jay or what?!

Last edited:
Guys, i requested an invite to the club about 2 weeks ago, but i still haven't been added? Help! Really want to go to this meet!!!

Oh, and am i right in thinking that the meet on sunday is a trail with the bee jay or what?!
I accepted all pending invites last night.

Meet details will be up a bit later.

You need to set Los Santos 4x4 Crew as your Active Crew. You can do so via Social Club. Once you've done that, you can just join R1600Turbo, as the meet takes place in a Crew Only session.
Cool now i don't have to ask the same question.

Hi guys, I'm going to be online in 10 minutes on a crew only session if anyones interested in doing some unofficial trailing ;) add me on psn and join the sesh!

Hi guys, I'm going to be online in 10 minutes on a crew only session if anyones interested in doing some unofficial trailing ;) add me on psn and join the sesh!
I'm online right now, I would be interested in joining your game...

The crew emblem on the door of my Rebel won't update to the new emblem. Anybody know how to fix that? If I switch active crews, the emblem changes with the crew, but the original LS4x4 emblem remains when I switch back to LS4x4. :irked:

Any idea how to get a Kalahari with no top?

I had opened to spots in garage and buying them over and over. Same colors. Different colors. Even ordered one while sitting in Vert.

Maybe I need a vert in my garage.

It looks decent top less and only way of sport it.

Any idea how to get a Kalahari with no top?

I had opened to spots in garage and buying them over and over. Same colors. Different colors. Even ordered one while sitting in Vert.

Maybe I need a vert in my garage.

It looks decent top less and only way of sport it.

I swear I've seen a no-top Kalahari in a video or a picture posted here. But it is strange that we can't remove the roof at LS Customs or buy one without the roof.

Doing some last-minute hunting for a Beejay XL. Will post pictures of it when I find and mod it.
Edit: No sooner I say that, I round the next corner and it's there parked in a parking lot. Currently waiting for it to turn to day then I'll snap some pics.

Last edited:
I've been looking a Beejay for about 6 hours today, on and off. Seemed like the game only wanted to spawn Asteropes, Buccaneers, and Blistas non-stop. Hopefully I can have better luck tonight. :nervous:

I've been looking a Beejay for about 6 hours today, on and off. Seemed like the game only wanted to spawn Asteropes, Buccaneers, and Blistas non-stop. Hopefully I can have better luck tonight. :nervous:

I'm happy to duplicate mine for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back