GTAV - General Off Road Discussion | LS 4x4 Crew

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 3,098 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
My BeeJay is ready. Lost my original thanks to a "stupid" moment of forgetting to insure it and getting it destroyed by the police, but thankfully caught a joy-rider A.I. speeding through Paleto Bay and caught him in time.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It doesn't matter which color you paint your 4x4, on the day of a club meet, everyone there will somehow have the same color. It's a fact. It's how this club rolls. Not sure how everyone knows, but they do. :P

On the social club page, the news feed said I changed the emblem. Not sure how I did that, but it wasn't intensional. I shouldn't touch buttons on my phone, I guess. :dopey:

I'll need a max tuned BeeJay XL from ZDUPH for the meet tonight. I won't insure it since I'm broke and in need of some dosh so I can sell it afterwards.

I'll need a max tuned BeeJay XL from ZDUPH for the meet tonight. I won't insure it since I'm broke and in need of some dosh so I can sell it afterwards.

Dude I'll build something up and let you sell it for 80-100k so you can have some money. FR me and I'll do this a few times for you.

4hrs till we are wheeling!

My BeeJay is ready. Lost my original thanks to a "stupid" moment of forgetting to insure it and getting it destroyed by the police, but thankfully caught a joy-rider A.I. speeding through Paleto Bay and caught him in time.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
The exact thing happened to me.. I forgot to insure my bee jay after modding it out an then lost it. Luckily I was able to find another one right away!!!

Hi guys, I have sent a request to join the crew. Hopefully it will be accepted by tonight :bowdown:! :P

Anyway, does anyone know where I can find a BeeJay online in the event that I am accepted by 8PM??

I found mine in the Chiliad State Wilderness, aka where you take Trevor hunting in single player.

Guys! Whats the meet?!?!?! Helpp the website says its the rebel race, but all of you are talking about beejays :'(

It's a trail meet restricted to the Karin BeeJay XL. R1600 scrapped the idea of the Rebel races, which is a shame. :(

Definetly sucks since I have got a nice Rebel in my garage but no BeeJay yet!! :P

So, will we ever do Rebel races in the future? I'd like to open up a space in my garage.

It's a trail meet restricted to the Karin BeeJay XL. R1600 scrapped the idea of the Rebel races, which is a shame. :(
Ok, cheers mate! Thats what i thought but i didnt really want to turn up in a beejay if it was the race :)

One other thing, does anyone know o a good way of making money fast in 1.06?

I'm struggling to find a BeeJay too. I found one offline as Franklin, but yet to find one online. :indiff:

I'm struggling to find a BeeJay too. I found one offline as Franklin, but yet to find one online. :indiff:

I found my bee jay parked near Vespucci Beach and I've also seen them south of Michaels house and near the golf course...

It doesn't matter which color you paint your 4x4, on the day of a club meet, everyone there will somehow have the same color. It's a fact. It's how this club rolls. Not sure how everyone knows, but they do. :P

On the social club page, the news feed said I changed the emblem. Not sure how I did that, but it wasn't intensional. I shouldn't touch buttons on my phone, I guess. :dopey:
Mine was red first. ;)
Mine isn't max tuned. You don't really need a lot of power for this trail run.
Guys! Whats the meet?!?!?! Helpp the website says its the rebel race, but all of you are talking about beejays :'(
Sorry, haven't been able to update the site.
So, will we ever do Rebel races in the future? I'd like to open up a space in my garage.
Most likely not. I already sold my Rebel. We're doing the meet today, and then next weekend I will be in California, and the weekend after that is GT6 so the future of the meets is unknown at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back