GTP Cool Wall: 1971-1987 Stutz Blackhawk

1971-1987 Stutz Blackhawk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not especially, but they aren't being polled here.
So, why the fact that the Stutz was popular among celebrities in the 70s makes it cool despite looking like that? Were 70s celebrities somehow cooler than their later counterparts?

So, why the fact that the Stutz was popular among celebrities in the 70s makes it cool despite looking like that? Were 70s celebrities somehow cooler than their later counterparts?

Why does it matter?

If you want something to do, try making a valid argument to support your first claim about the coolness of the vehicle in question.

Many members voted Cool/SZ for Jaguar XKSS a while back because Steve Mcqueen had one.

Many members voted Cool/SZ for Jaguar XKSS a while back because Steve Mcqueen had one.
Did he have one of these too? Because one individual movie star is a different thing than a considerable amount of celebrities buying one because it's fashion, terribly outdated fashion.

Not to mention you voted the Jaguar 'meh'.

Did he have one of these too? Because one individual movie star is a different thing than a considerable amount of celebrities buying one because it's fashion, terribly outdated fashion.

Not to mention you voted the Jaguar 'meh'.

I know how I voted the Jag, thanks.

Yes, many big names bought one (or sometimes more) of these back when they were new. They weren't outdated back then. ;)

Were 70s celebrities somehow cooler than their later counterparts?
6b152480-5989-11e2-8a8a-bd85ae3ff797-493x328.jpg
lil-wayne-christina-milian-break-up-karrine-superhead-steffans-gets-rapper-back.jpg

I'm gonna go with...

...yes?

(And for the record, I love David Bowie.)

Latest Posts

Back