GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Mule and Litchi are both now online.

Shall we roll?

Take about 10-15 mins.

This would be to face Carbon in the Quarters.

ISP have doubled my download speed to 20mg anyway so I should be good on peak times even before I get the new package. Winner.

Niop is through to the Semi's beating Furi 2-1

Looking for :
Mule v Litchi
Tom v Mudd
ACDC v Matty
Drop v Akmuq

I can go after TOCA if ACDC can.

Well of certain runners just dint want to do it, shall we call it off or give their opponent a pass

I'm busy working on the nationwide thread. Just give Litchi a bye or whatever.

Got DC'd, froze, reset and rejoining.

Great work Hendrick. Even Dexter as a makeshift ACDC. Great work to Tom on the no stopper.

Time to clean out my cabinet :D

Tyre wrecker? No more. Drove it on 4 black tyres to 5th. Thats me happy :)

That was good fun, almost got out of the wreck unscathed and ran with anybody I could for 50 laps. Dexter ran a good race but couldn't hold onto the tyres unfortunately; brought it home on rims to top off a Hendrick 1-2-3 👍

I said it during the race, and I'll say it again. The wreck on lap 6 was 100% my fault. RPH's car quickly bobbled up and back down a lane and the draft pulled me underneath his corner before I could react. I tried to tap the brakes, but it was too late. He was already across my nose. My apologies to RPH, and the 10 other drivers that all lost any chance they had to win because of that wreck.

Furinkazen
Tyre wrecker? No more. Drove it on 4 black tyres to 5th. Thats me happy :)

Well white walls went out of fashion sometime in the 60's..

Anybody got any photos of the race for a blog article? I forgot to save the replay.

I'll see what I can do once I have my TOCA and WSC stuff done 👍

Sweet.

I know what happened up by the front of the race but if i could have an idea of what happened further back that would help too.

Furi, just want to say, I watched you back from your view of the early crash. You did an absolutely awesome job of damage limitation from the very back of the field man. Very well done in proving your Most Improved SPRINT wasn't a fluke 👍

Back