GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
Yes, we will be pushing the race back an hour. Quali race will start an hour from now. I'll just leave the current room up.

Red Bull effectively have 4 cars today, with both of their Nationwide drivers driving for Gibbs.

Just FYI.

MÜLE_9242;7774576
Red Bull effectively have 4 cars today, with both of their Nationwide drivers driving for Gibbs.

Just FYI.

They might wanna move the reserves to a different team, Mr Horse-Donkey-Hybrid.

I dunno, barring a DC I'd have got a podium on my SC debut. Not bad for a rookie and I'm sure my boss would have been pleased...

RPH is the Adrain Neway of our team, whereas Christain Horner is the team boss.. Guess that makes me owner :lol:

Nice win Matty. 👍

Glad we don't see SSRX again for 7 weeks. Now time for HSR. :)

Did Davey Disconnect? I was worried you guys wouldn't make it on fuel after I DC'd and only had 3 pushing. It was my internet going out completely that DC'd me. I gotta call and get that sorted out. But then again I guess I'm neutral seeing as how I only had one teammate in the group. :sly:

Did Davey Disconnect? I was worried you guys wouldn't make it on fuel after I DC'd and only had 3 pushing. It was my internet going out completely that DC'd me. I gotta call and get that sorted out. But then again I guess I'm neutral seeing as how I only had one teammate in the group. :sly:

Yea I was surprised how coincidentally Redbull and JGR somehow had the exact same pit strategy :dunce:. Good you both DCed so we didn't have to fight you guys at the end.👍

RedPartyhat
Yea I was surprised how coincidentally Redbull and JGR somehow had the exact same pit strategy :dunce:. Good you both DCed so we didn't have to fight you guys at the end.👍

:sly:

sorry i made your race a crap one, with those lag bumps and a huge shunt i ruined your evening :(. sorry, i need to get this connection seen to :(

Your car reacted as though I hit it, though I was at least a car length and a half back.

gokartman78
sorry i made your race a crap one, with those lag bumps and a huge shunt i ruined your evening :(. sorry, i need to get this connection seen to :(

S'all good.

Back