GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup S4 Champs: Akmuq, Hendrick, Chevrolet

• Thread starter Niop
  • 3,170 comments
gokartman78
i'll try and make it up a bit in the next few races. you looked like you had a really fast car today, I hope the points you lost today don't harm your chase chances :(

In hindsight maybe you should have let off with the speed you had over me, and a red car on my other wing. But no hard feelings mate, we were all racing hard 👍

Yeah enjoyed tonight.

But this show is missing a bit of spark still. But not for long I hope. :)

Something odd is going on here.

Love-you.jpg

xxxxx

Official Coca Cola 333km Results:

1. #83 Mattymc1996(4 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #83 RedPartyHat(Pole Position, 1 lap led) - 18 points, +2 bonus points
3. #14 Furinkazen - 16 points
4. #42 Spurgy777 - 14 points
5. #48 Akmuq - 12 points
6. #88 RFLX_Niop(2 laps led) - 11 points, +1 bonus point
7. #99 MULE_9242 - 10 points
8. #43 Dragonwhisky(2 laps led) - 9 points, +1 bonus point
9. #24 Knelly - 8 points
10. #18 D4LVY(2 laps led) - 7 points, +1 bonus point
11. #11 Mustardaddict - 6 points

KMjZ8.jpg

After watching the replay of the Quali race, I find it amazing how one driver can spin two cars on the same team within the span of 20 seconds. He also gave Kartman a hipcheck in turn 1.

Probably not intentional, but amazing nonetheless. Not worth making a formal complaint about. But the Red Bulls definitely have Furi to thank for that pole point. Dragons car was a rocket. A good reason not to trust most DS3 drivers behind you here or at Daytona.

The race itself Didnt go well at all. We had the same strategy as the Red Bulls, pit on lap 3, but I messed up, both with my call to Dragon to back it down on the backstretch, then with me spinning him trying to communicate with Kartman. I was looking behind to see if Kartman was in sight, let go of the button to find Dragon spinning across my bumper. In hindsight, I should have just told him to go a lap down.

Any chance at recovering got disconnected along with Kartman. 4 cars will always be faster than 3, despite our best efforts along with Knelly.

Gonna have to practice a lot for HSR. Need to get back into the top 5.

I didn't save the quali race. I'd like to know though if I was at fault for the big one at all. Maybe someone could post the vid?

On the quali race I blocked Niop into the wall, I don't think he would of got past me anyway but the reason for that was that I thought I had another lane to the right.

Back