GTP NASCAR Thunder Series // Joe, JuanLessJetDryer, Joe and Chqr win!

• Thread starter Chqr
  • 609 comments

Should we change Race 14 (14 laps of Daytona Oval) and if so to what?

• 5 laps of Monza (No Chicanes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a thought, if we get Motegi (which should be mid to late June) you could add that to the Japan tour over one of the SSRX rounds?

If its launched as DLC available free to everyone like Spa was for a while, we should be good to go. Otherwise, it will depend on how many drivers have it. We'll see though.

GTP Username: nate11x
PSN Username: Nater_Racing21
Team Name: Silver Bullet Motorsports
Car Number: 21
Independent

Dayum Seems like every body is joining in.. Chqr, want to practice after the nationwide race? I have some interesting finding on the corvette.

GTP Username: nate11x
PSN Username: Nater_Racing21
Team Name: Silver Bullet Motorsports
Car Number: 21
Independent

Glad to have you on board, nate. Lots expected from you.

Driver profiles for Joe, Ryan, Nate, Niop, gokartman and IndianWolf are being edited this weekend.

14 Registered Drivers now. 👍

If we could try and get one-more 2-car team so we have 4-5 teams and 6 Independent drivers, that would be an excellent a balance.

I hope smuffy, Carb and some of the Natonwide are listening.

fastfox, I might not be in the running this weekend for Nationwide as I've got study commitments. I believe Niop is hosting as per usual so I'm not online till next week. I have tuning help from an excellent driver who is a champion of another series in GTP so that will be of valuable use to you and I and I've got my secret Indy remedy to share with you buddy.

EDIT: And some of the WTCC guys! Come over! Our series do not clash and you have the opportunity to run towards the Road Championship. Furinkazen and co.

I'm gonna sign up for this before it's too late.

#18, gonna either pick red or yellow 👍

I'm gonna sign up for this before it's too late.

#18, gonna either pick red or yellow 👍

#18s taken by Knelly but you can team up with him as I think he still needs a wingman. Pick a team name if you wanna go Independent.

Thanks, Matty. I have appreciate it, man.

EDIT: I presume you are teammates with him actually.

#29 FTR-RCR Racing.

Yellow / red rims.

Should be able to do Daytona. 👍

Now that's what I'm talking about! Excellent, see you there Furi!

Extremely happy we know have potentially a full field :)

Chqr
#18s taken by Knelly but you can team up with him as I think he still needs a wingman. Pick a team name if you wanna go Independent.

Thanks, Matty. I have appreciate it, man.

I'll ask him so. Give me #2 if it's availible then. 👍

Number-gate has just begun via PM :lol:

EDIT: Confirming #54. Colours TBC.

We would like to introduce and welcome you to Silver Death Motorsports.

The team consists of myself, and Nater, who has been impressing a lot recently.

Although we may not be the most consistent attendees through this championship, you will certainly get to taste our fumes as you try and chase us down when we are there.

Looking forward to working with you Nate 👍

PS, colours TBA.

I was going to sign up for part-time anyway, so this works. Reserving #93 as usual. I'll fill out the form shortly.

chqr: change knelly to Silver Death Motorsports as Me and him are going to be teammates.

Cowboys965
I need a teammate, for *Ricky Bobby's Team name here*, and I'm #62.

Will I do?

I can come up with a stupidly creative name :D

Come on mate, I've already let him down tonight, but only because I had just asked Nater.

He obviously wants to team up and you know he can drive 👍

Knelly
Come on mate, I've already let him down tonight, but only because I had just asked Nater.

He obviously wants to team up and you know he can drive 👍

Thanks Knelly, but to be honest I'm not all to bothered about getting a teammate, would be nice (Sharing tunes, practicing, making strategies etc.) but I don't mind going alone. 👍

Cowboys965
What do you have in mind?

Matty-Cow Racing?

I haven't thought anything up yet cause I thought you didn't want to team up.

Ah Cross-Ocean-Colaburation-Kings, or COCK?

Rough draft, but it's gonna be something stupidly childish and stupid like that. :dopey:

If we could have 3 car teams, I'm sure Chqr and myself would love to have you at GMPP/Katech.

fastfox400
If we could have 3 car teams, I'm sure Chqr and myself would love to have you at GMPP/Katech.

Okay, would love to be a part of that as well. But first we'll see how negotiations between me and Cowboys works out and if it doesn't work out I'll check if you still have space for me. 👍

Okay, would love to be a part of that as well. But first we'll see how negotiations between me and Cowboys works out and if it doesn't work out I'll check if you still have space for me. 👍

Thats up to Chqr as I dont think he wants more than 2 cars to a team.

fastfox400
Thats up to Chqr as I dont think he wants more than 2 cars to a team.

I completely understand that, and that would be why I said if you have space for me.

Thanks for offering though. 👍

GTP: IndyWolf
PSN: IndianWolf

is searching for a teammate too. He has posted an application but is open too.

EDIT: Driver Profiles, Season Preview and Entry Lists being formulated and edited.

Before you make mine, your a long way off it anyway can I change to #77? 👍

Back