GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
If Japan and Australia both win, then Australia will most likely top the group. GO JAPAN AND AUSTRALIA!!!!

Gol Desu!!!!!!!

Yo, Ronaldinho is awesome at passing. Too bad Ronaldo is such a fat chubbalub. Nice miss.

GOAL GININHO!!!!!! Crap job by Kawaguchi, really. Not the most brilliant strike.

edit: 3-1 now. Japan have Aussitis. Nail down the coffin.

Hats off to the coach of Brazil. I felt his players were playing too selfish in the first half. Not supporting each other, taking solo shots at the goal.

Now, Brazil is doing tje exact opposite. It looks like coach had a good talk with them at half time. Now, I think they're passing too much.

4-1. God damn. Ronaldo is tied with Ol' Gerd now.

Wow. Even Dida got subbed.

Wow, the Croatia - Australia match is the most bizzare and eventful match I've ever seen! Awesome!

LMAO! Graham Poll is also out of the world cup i would think! Forgetting to send a player off is dumb..

G.T
Wow, the Croatia - Australia match is the most bizzare and eventful match I've ever seen! Awesome!

I thought you didn't watch football you bastard! :lol:

Wow, did anybody see the dancing lessons Brazil gave Japan?

BTW that dancing is called ..Jogo Bonito ;)

Ciao!

Wow that was a pretty hectic game. I guess it all evened out in the end though because Kewell looked offside when he scored the second goal...You can't really argue about pushing and holding in the box because both teams were doing it.
But well done Australia!

EDIT: Wow Ghana and Italy made it through...Ghana really deserved to make it to the round of 16 - from their other games I've seen (didn't watch the third) they've played pretty well on the counter attack.

Did that Croatian player get 3 yellow cards or am i seeing things?

From the BBC website (live ticker):

FULL-TIME: Australia see Cahill's goal disallowed and Simunic awarded a third yellow card as referee Graham Poll blows the final whistle on this Group F decider. But it is Australia who go through to the last 16 as runners-up to Brazil.

90 mins: Croatia escape another sending off as Simunic is booked for a foul but the referee forgets that he had already booked the player.

LOL!

I'm glad Croatia are out. Every time the camera shows the Croatian supporters dancing the cat has an epileptic fit.

:lol: Your cat watches the games? My dogs aren't intelligent enough to figure out there's a TV in the room.

Graham Poll = Nubcake...Pretty poor ref, missed a lot of things in the game. Don't they write down the bookings just in case they forget?

Famine
I'm glad Croatia are out. Every time the camera shows the Croatian supporters dancing the cat has an epileptic fit.
Oddly, Dad watched them jumping up and down and saying it was making him feel dizzy. Minutes later, he got a harsh chest pain that was serious enough to call the doctors for an emercency appointment tomorrow morning. :nervous:

I love you Ronaldo. He made me 20 points today!

I wanted Croatia to go through :( Ah well, the italians will send the Aussies home instead :sly:

So maybe the checkers are there to cause dizziness in the opposing side and then have them be replaced?

Famine
I'm glad Croatia are out...

15ckmpt0bk.jpg

Me too.

Even though Australia are through, they were still hard done by in that match, they should have three penalties, and that last goal should have stood, the ref never blows the whistle ion a situation like that. Graham Poll is a pillock for sure, hope he never referee's a Man U game again (I know he will, but I can hope in vain).

I agree with everyone who has mentioned the poor officiating in this world cup. It truly has been horrendous. Hopefully, they will clean up their act for the round of 16.

Poverty

A poverty post....................with no audi fellation in sight?
attachment.php

I hope france go out, I hope Australia beat italy and I hope ghana beats Brazil. I hope england just play well.

Race Idiot
I hope Australia beat italy and I hope ghana beats Brazil.

You were being sarcastic on that right :P , can you imagine Ghana beating Brazil and yet australia beating ITALY???

well, i guess everything is possible in sports :rolleyes:

Ciao!

Latest Posts

Back