GTP's Official FIFA 2006 World Cup Thread (Now with Results!)

• Thread starter OZZYGT
  • 1,700 comments
Imagine how that Mexico player felt after scoring an own goal and making his team loose out in a possible quarter final slot.

Those are some hilarious pictures rouWa :lol:

Yep, c'mon England, they have'nt got a very hard path to get to the semi's, Ecudor and Holland and Germany in the Semi's

GeorgeMorley
Yep, c'mon England, they have'nt got a very hard path to get to the semi's, Ecudor and Holland and Germany in the Semi's
If England play Germany in this world cup, it's the final (or the 3rd play play-off)

If England beat Ecuador, then they'll play Holland/Portugal in the quarters, then either Brazil/Ghana/France/Spain in the semi.

England is not playing well so far 👎

EDIT: AND the ref sucks!

EDIT 2: Gooooaaaaalll from Eng-er-land!!
Nice one Beckham!

Ciao!

haha ends 1-0 to England and damn, we suck harsh! lol

but I swear we've gonna fluke every round and win the World Cup.

Sting
haha ends 1-0 to England and damn, we suck harsh! lol

but I swear we've gonna fluke every round and win the World Cup.

It's called "Doing a Greece".

*sigh* well, I'm bored and I don't even look forward to watching the portugal holland game, I think I'll go out to play some bowling or something...

Seriously what a boring day this is, it's raining and it's a sunday afternoon...

Forget bowling!! time to hit the ol' bed again
yawn.gif

Ciaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooo.....

There were positives though. Carrick looked competent at this level, and Rooney looks like he's getting fitter and more dangerous all the time. Lennon can be dangerous too, I'd like to him get a more significant role.

Man, Costinha is such an asshole. This ref won't officiate another game.

markj_87
There were positives though. Carrick looked competent at this level, and Rooney looks like he's getting fitter and more dangerous all the time. Lennon can be dangerous too, I'd like to him get a more significant role.

I wish Sven would stop being such a fool and just drop Beckham, because he really has been awful for England recenly. He may have scored today but i think we would be far better off down the right with someone like Lennon. His pace would really unsettle the other side, unlike Beckham who doesn't really do anything.

There's some serious shenanigans going on in the Portuguese box... They should have had about 36 red cards and conceded 9 penalties by now.

Famine
There's some serious shenanigans going on in the Portuguese box... They should have had about 36 red cards and conceded 9 penalties by now.
But shenanigans isn't illegal in football.

Mr.OzzyGT
Exageration can be funny sometimes :lol:
Sometimes...

OOOOOhhh. more shenanigans....

What the heck is going on in this game????

There are like 7 players booked righ now!

or.....am I dreaming? :odd:

Ciao!

Man, this game is ridiculous now. In soviet russia, game refs YOU.

Man, I'm never drinking again. Either that or this match actually makes sense and I don't want to be sober ever again.

On the upside, Deco's finally been sent off after only getting a yellow for chasing after and hacking down Heitinga, when he ought to have been red-carded (he's a cheating douche and I've always hated him) and Costinha should have gone for his two (and should have gone one tackle earlier). Boulahrouz was unlucky, not least because Figo should have been sent off earlier for the headbutt...

I'm just hoping Portugal win, because all of their players are injured or suspended. Should be a good game for England... :D

Famine
Man, I'm never drinking again. Either that or this match actually makes sense and I don't want to be sober ever again.

Somebody has been celebrating England's win :P

Ciao!

I want 2 things to happen.

I want it to go to extra time. It'll end up 7 against 7!

I also want the ref to book Vennegoor of Hesselink. That'll take about 5 minutes for him to go and get a new notepad to write his name in.

Famine

On the upside, Deco's finally been sent off after only getting a yellow for chasing after and hacking down Heitinga, when he ought to have been red-carded (he's a cheating douche and I've always hated him) and Costinha should have gone for his two (and should have gone one tackle earlier). Boulahrouz was unlucky, not least because Figo should have been sent off earlier for the headbutt...

I'm just hoping Portugal win, because all of their players are injured or suspended. Should be a good game for England... :D

Yeah, but Heitinga did the game dirty by taking the ball for his own after the foul.

Van Bronckhorst is out now. 16 cards... wow.

Latest Posts

Back