Israel - Palestine discussion thread

DK
It's amazing how precise Israel can be when they try.
When target is at surface its possible, you cant be precise with bunker buster bombs. HAMAS doesn't openly walking around Gaza - they exclusively using tunnels and bunkers under civilian buildings. That's why there are alot of casualties, not because Israel wants them.

Yeah, worldwide protests against warcrimes, warrant from ICC and drop of already low support from Israeli is wet dream of Netaniahu, sure.
Have you paid any attention to the last 40 years or so? Seems like not. Bibi would turn Israel into a global pariah in a second if it came in exchange for exterminating all Palestinians and taking over all the contested lands.

I am a Muslim, but these are facts..

1. It is a shame if the Israeli people think this way of fighting is correct.

2. If the Israeli people tell the state not to fight like this, this war is unfair, you cannot be angry with those Israelis.

3. If an Israeli person does not want to fight and says this war is bad. What is that person's fault when he goes to another country?

4. Not every Israeli can be bad. But if he utters evil sanctions or words against other people or other religions due to religion, then he is the real evil person.
True Islam has this. Even if he is an enemy, if he does not even believe in God, that is his problem. After all, humans or animals carry a life. You cannot decide whether he lives or dies.

5. People who say yes, what Israel is doing is right. He thinks wrong. israel palestine - russia ukraine. These are not true.

war is always bad.

Bibi would turn Israel into a global pariah in a second if it came in exchange for exterminating all Palestinians and taking over all the contested lands.
AFAIK, Gaza is still here. Israel could demolish it with one bomb or hundred of conventional ones.

It is a shame if the Israeli people think this way of fighting is correct
Guess, there isn't any correct way to do it. You either:
1) do not react at all and look weak, which is automatically means troubles for Israel. Big war with Hezbollah + constant attacks from Gaza, possibly.
2) bomb HVTs with bunker busters and dozens civilians dead each time
3) try to occupy 2 million Gaza with 500.000 soldiers, which would be disaster.

Israel isn't interested in peace talks, especially if it's targeting areas in other countries. I don't know what their end goal is here because they can't possibly fight on all the fronts, unless they're banking the US to fly in and save their asses like we always do.

Also:
Good to see the Israelis are no better than the terrorists they fight.

Perfectly non-genocidal thing to say:

“It’s not possible in today’s global reality to manage a war — no one will allow us to starve 2 million people, even though that might be just and moral until they return the hostages,” he said at a conference in support of Jewish settlements.

Do you know what other group of people starved and mistreated a population because they thought it was "moral"? The Nazi. Out of any group that should understand this, I would assume it would be the Israelis.

Smotrich should not have been eligible to be part of the government and I am astounded that nobody stopped his appointment.

Imagine bombing cemeteries and taking corpses:

Palestinians move corpses, shielding them from the path of war. Israel’s military has dug up, plowed over and bombed more than 20 cemeteries, according to satellite imagery analyzed by investigative outlet Bellingcat. Troops have taken scores of bodies into Israel, searching for hostages. Trucked back to Gaza, the bodies are often decomposed and unidentifiable, buried quickly in a mass grave.

Last edited:
Good to see the Israelis are no better than the terrorists they fight.
But they ARE better, because they absolutely sit at the Right Hand of God... God said so!

Imagine bombing cemeteries and taking corpses:
For me this takes the invasion/war to a whole new level as it’s an attack on a specific religious belief.

While all people around the world treat their dead in different ways from burial, cremation, dismemberment to be fed to wild animals etc. as far as I understand it, for Muslims the body is a big part of the end of days. So for these to be disturbed has quite a significant impact on them.

I do admit that I'm now more curious about Palestinian culture, and as a result, I'm hoping to visit a Palestinian restaurant in NYC sometime. I suppose I just wish it was during better circumstances.

Back