Legendary cars dealer refresh

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 9,067 comments
1. I didn’t say everyone.

2. PD not listening or caring is hardly a reason to stop complaining in my opinion.
So what the hell is "and people are fine with this" referring to then? Sure didn't seem to imply one singular person and I don't see at any point where anyone was exactly praising it either.

Last edited:
So what the hell is "and people are fine with this" referring to then? Sure didn't seem to imply one singular person and I don't see at any point where anyone was exactly praising it either.
So everything is either black or white for you, eh? Maybe you’re fine with it, how about that? Seeing as I made you so upset I’m starting to wonder.

So everything is either black or white for you, eh?
Just as black & white as your response before you suddenly backpedelled with "I wasn't talking about everyone". Rich you even bring up "Black & White" considering again no-one here is exactly Praising it
Maybe you’re fine with it, how about that? Seeing as I made you so upset I’m starting to wonder.
Says the guy making the broadsweeping statement about being "Fine with it" all because this thread isn't full of people complaining (Oh and the "Jesus H Christ" to top it off) who's the upset one here?

Last edited:
Finally, the ‘68 Charger in BLACK, awesome! 🥳
Thanks for the post, the only one about this thread today! Now, i'am happy.
1000007629.jpg

Just as black & white as your response before you suddenly backpedelled with "I wasn't talking about everyone". Rich you even bring up "Black & White" considering again no-one here is exactly Praising it

Says the guy making the broadsweeping statement about being "Fine with it" all because this thread isn't full of people complaining (Oh and the "Jesus H Christ" to top it off) who's the upset one here?
I’m upset at the game yes, and I made a somewhat exaggerated claim/assumption to express how upset and frustrated I am. Not the smartest thing I ever did perhaps, but I’d argue that it’s not as catastrophic as you make it out to be either, or maybe it is, I don’t know.

Anyway, I’m so sorry that it bothered you, but maybe you shouldn’t take everything that people write on the internet so literal.

Back