Lmes

• Thread starter MitchZ06
  • 1,924 comments

Remove GT1 and go with just LMP and GTE(GT2) or leave as is?

• Yes, bigger GTE field and more competition.

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No, leave as it is.

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else notice that when you leave an online room it doesnt take you all the way back to the home but trather the online lobby(sweet)

Room Up:closed

join join i need company.

Last edited:
My best was a 3:54.2, but I am not making it this evening. Sucks when you got to work late.

Blaze_409
im getting towards the 3:51's. I set a 3:52.3 then was half a second up and mucked up a chicane.

Lol, indeed. The 8 miles its hard to be perfect the whole time when you're pushing. I always seemed to be up some then try to brake a little later into the next turn and throw all the time away.

Just ran a quick lap to see a time and it was a 3:31.xxx with a couple of mistakes. I'm ready!

Lounge is up, if you're not on my friends list (should be by now) fire me a FR on the PSN to Mitch_Z06

Qualis have started.

Last edited:
Words really cant describe how angry and just plain frustrated I am right now. Seriously guys, BE CAREFUL. We're using heavy damage so the less contact the better....

On the FIRST EFFING LAP I'm leading, come into Indianapolis and get rear ended sending me off track into the sand trap and the wall. Really? Whoever hit me (thinking freshseth) can you not follow another car thru a twisty section without bloody hitting it? I lost so much ground from that since my car was damaged so badly that I was atleast 30 seconds to nearly a minute behind whoever was in front of me. Thats just plain BS and I'm over that kind of crap.

If we have this sort of behavior at Rome I'm going to kick every single person from the room and this series will be finished. I'm dead serious guys, NO MORE STUPID CONTACT! If you cant drive carefully then I'm sorry, you will be kicked and I will have the mods lock this and this series will be done and dusted.

Thanks to those who are fast and clean, the others who have come to race cleanly, you've made this fun so far. Those that make stupid passes and are reguarly wrecking, clean up your act fast.

Not that much ppl in GTE series (including myself) finished Le Mans, but right now i feel drowsy and tired (Damn Heat Wave + yard) so i pulled out of the race.

P.S. Sorry to Hawaiian about the pass, i think lag had a factor considering i wasn't close to you and the pace lap was just awful i think its time 4 rehearsal.

the people at my house kept distracting me so I was hitting the wall a lot and it was irritating me so i just dropped out of the race

Thanks to the 5 other people who stayed and finished the race. That was fun.

The rest of you know where you can go...

well thanks to everyone who finished, sorry to those who didn't, you guys missed happy hour (the sunrise, it was so glorious and rewarding) and NO RAIN. I doubt that will ever happen again.

Placed 4th because of DNFs but was a lap behind the leader because of hits and whatnot. Although had very few hits with players (one unintentional with the matmut 908 I think). Was mostly off-tracking in the pitch black.

I can understand some people dropping because of dangerous driving stuff but why did the others drop? You guys do know this is an enduro series right? Long races :)

Anyone mind posting the results? I forget the 2nd/3rd, 5/6 order.

I'm amazed people actually dropped out after I did, did everyone wreck each other and call it quits or find out that yes, it IS endurance racing and that takes time?

Can I host next time? I will stay til the end ensuring that the times dont get screwed up and that things go smoothly (even though it is a pain to make sure this is such. )
P.S. I'm a network engineer so my connection is solid.... also I am centerally located to people who are involved in this league.

Also i saved the replay and will be capping it, in its entirety if anyone is interested in watching some or all of it. Does anyone know if I can post a 2 hour 720p movie in this forum or does it have to be hosted elsewhere?

Host if you want Posi, I really couldn't care less as it'll be up to you to kick randoms and not me.

I'll be staying to the end next time. I'll be dishing out penalties for unnecessary contact from Rome on, you will be hit with a 5 place grid position drop if you've caused a crash from being an idiot. Remember guys, its 400km of racing, plenty of time to make moves on people and move up the order....

Blaze and I had a GREAT race. Battled it door to door for 14 laps, where I pit in and he continued. Then on our final lap (lap 28), he finally caught me, but was much faster and went by in the end. After 400km and nearly 2 hours the gap was only about 5-10 seconds.

Online is really really buggy, Mike46an2 finished first (right?), but for some reason said Sephy won on my screen. That and I think another guy didn't get paid (dont remember who).

This is the 2nd time in an hr+ race at Le Mans where it hasn't rained.. means the next one will rain all day, lol.

Heres a crappy pic I snapped with my phone.

2011-06-08231545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back