Requirements: 650PP, Racing Hard

Overall Prize
Level 10 Ticket

Online Dealership
Click Here

No Event End Date
Thanks doodlemonoply for the ticket information

Last edited:
Oh, look! More exciting opportunities for me to not play GT5 that I won't be participating in! Hooray!

Thanks, PD.

A complete yawn fest as per usual. Didn't even have to tell my B-spec driver to do anything apart from 2 or 3 increase speeds on the Tsukuba circuit. I did gain a Miura from the prize ticket though, something which I didn't have yet.

Everytime Wednesday arrives I think "Ok, this might be the day PD returns to the old weekly A-Spec seasonals :)" ...

And just like all Wednesdays... my faith is rewarded with this... :nervous:

Anyway... :indiff:

Good morning :)
Before anyone starts again stupid thread "What is best car for Leguna Seca Raceway 650PP"
I can tell little secret, it's chaparral 2J (or any downgraded racecar) 👍

Alright! Another event i´ll never even enter. Thank god, the next seasonal is going to be an A-Spec, hopefully with nordschleife again. Why put out B-Spec seasonals anyway?... :/

Good morning :)
Before anyone starts again stupid thread "What is best car for Leguna Seca Raceway 650PP"
I can tell little secret, it's chaparral 2J (or any downgraded racecar) 👍

Yes it's the best car for the event, and that is a huge problem IMO. You see these Seasonal events have become so repetitive and predictable, everybody has picked the best cars to use before the event was even put up. I used the same cars as the last B-Spec event, no fun at all, really wish somebody at PD would get their P45 and bring in someone with some new ideas. 👎

shepzki
Yes it's the best car for the event, and that is a huge problem IMO. You see these Seasonal events have become so repetitive and predictable, everybody has picked the best cars to use before the event was even put up. I used the same cars as the last B-Spec event, no fun at all, really wish somebody at PD would get their P45 and bring in someone with some new ideas. 👎

I'm not defending the monotony of this Seasonal pattern, but it is possible to use to different cars if you can be bothered. It's not just PD with the lack of imagination!

I'm not defending the monotony of this Seasonal pattern, but it is possible to use to different cars if you can be bothered. It's not just PD with the lack of imagination!

No, I agree about using different cars. My problem is that I just don't like B-Spec, never have and don't like to spend a lot of time repeating the races. Would much rather do races that I can actually race myself, Gran Turismo is a racing game not a management sim, different strokes for different folks I guess.

shepzki
No, I agree about using different cars. My problem is that I just don't like B-Spec, never have and don't like to spend a lot of time repeating the races. Would much rather do races that I can actually race myself, Gran Turismo is a racing game not a management sim, different strokes for different folks I guess.

Fair enough.👍 Agree really - I will try a couple of different cars though then go for the easy money if I get bored.

Wasn't specifically aimed at you though: there are a lot of people complaining about using the same cars when you don't have to, A or B spec.

New BSpec challenge...

Time to hire a new BSpec driver, and see how well they do...
...Boss - what do I do...(Blue spec B driver)

... Turn left at the end of the pit lane and if you don't win, the bunny gets it... (Evil A-Spec Team Manager Cyrus Grissom)

541872_404228326272150_100000549596349_1506202_416251224_n.jpg

I'm getting extremely bored by these repetitive A-spec and B-spec events, they're the same thing over and over again, but with different tracks.

I'm getting extremely bored by these repetitive A-spec and B-spec events, they're the same thing over and over again, but with different tracks.

I don't understand why people are complaining alltime..
This game is over year old and PD still update actively 👍

agreed with JK, but some difference would be nice like La sarthe :) and spa :) it sure was even for me a grind race but hey it was hell lot of fun dooing so. pls PD doo it again

EDIT: won 400PP and 500PP on first go on the 650PP on the second :)
400PP toyota FT-86 Concept '09
500PP Ferrari F40 '92
650PP First car Mazda RX-7 TC (finished 2nd) Second Car Mazda 787B Race Car (limited to 650PP)

Last edited:
Well at least there's no reason for me to stay up playing until next Wednesday (if PD decides to even release anything else of interest then). I'll get other stuff done in my life I should be, instead of racing.... since the B-spec crud is so boring. Guess I'll just make sure to power on the PS3, and log in on GT5 each evening to keep the 200% payouts going strong...

Ryk
New BSpec challenge...

Time to hire a new BSpec driver, and see how well they do...
...Boss - what do I do...(Blue spec B driver)

... Turn left at the end of the pit lane and if you don't win, the bunny gets it... (Evil A-Spec Team Manager Cyrus Grissom)

541872_404228326272150_100000549596349_1506202_416251224_n.jpg

I'm running out of Bunnies. Will have to resort to my older drivers.

The 400 pp was a good one. Used the RM Elise, nice close battle. (Yeah, ok, I'm trying my best to be enthusiastic!)

The game cannot be that bad if after a year you are still playing it, and probably still moaning about it. Get on with the game and try different cars, we can all use the same cars for the pp events, but some of us try different cars and enjoy tuning them to win the race not on the first attempt. thats all I want to say.

we can all use the same cars for the pp events, but some of us try different cars and enjoy tuning them to win the race not on the first attempt.

B-Spec races are excellent for evaluating cars and tuning set ups... while getting paid for it. I have discovered several very capable cars at certain PP this way. I do wish they would vary the PP some so we could search for other cars that were optimum at other PP.

It's a good thing PD doesn't take into consideration all the bitchin' and moanin' people go on about every time a new seasonal comes out. Hell, they have their opinion and I have mine. Just enjoy the fact that PD actually cares for their product and update the game every two weeks... Jesus H.!!!

It's a good thing PD doesn't take into consideration all the bitchin' and moanin' people go on about every time a new seasonal comes out. Hell, they have their opinion and I have mine. Just enjoy the fact that PD actually cares for their product and update the game every two weeks... Jesus H.!!!

👍

B-Spec races are excellent for evaluating cars and tuning set ups... while getting paid for it. I have discovered several very capable cars at certain PP this way. I do wish they would vary the PP some so we could search for other cars that were optimum at other PP.

That's a good approach. Learn!

I agree...and how many games comes with updates every two weeks....soo keep update PD.... that´s my opinion. Game on guy´s 👍 👍

http://www.youtube.com/user/BLUES40T5/videos

I agree...and how many games comes with updates every two weeks....soo keep update PD.... that´s my opinion. Game on guy´s 👍 👍

Thing is, I don't wanna read all the bitchin' and moanin' when PD decides to STOP updating the game. That'll be the day.

Back